Tuesday, August 27, 2019

45.0 Go Through The Pain. Don’t Give Up Buddies...


When I was studying for a Master’s degree, most of the students were in the tired mode in the lectures. Some of them slept well. There was one lecturer who cared about us a lot. He understood our tiredness while some other lecturers ignored it as they also didn't have an option. 



One lecturer taught some theory concepts via the videos. One video went for about ten minutes, and at that time he used to sit in the last rows. At that time, I took a break and did not watch the video. I used to listen in by closing my eyes and covered my forehead area via a hand.


A few lecturers want our active participation in the lectures. So, one of the lecturers arranged some group activities and asked questions. One day he asked us to explain a work incident related to conflict management with the actions we took to resolve it. I did not want to put any effort into anything which did not use to evaluate us. I did not put my effort to say a word even if it did not belong to the evaluation of our program. I was tired. Lol...


Most of the weekdays were very tired for me because of office hours, lectures, and restless weekends. Therefore, I could not focus on studies at night after completing all those main tasks. Most of the time I went to the office like a zombie. I could say that I have dragged to the office and I did not go there.



One day one of my office friends came to my seat and talked about some friendly things with me. After a few minutes, he said 'Shall I ask something? As I agreed he asked 'Are you suffering from any problem? I have noticed your behavior for some time, and it was not normal. I could see some sort of fear on your face. What is the reason behind this situation? At that time, I wanted to laugh and I did not have a proper answer to give him. I thought that he won't believe if I told the truth 'Exam pressure because of the way he talked to me. However, I told about exams and assignments including my bad health.


However, I knew that he did not believe me. He suggested healthy foods and exercises as some options. Later on, I thought that there could be such an alien look on my face when thinking about that pressurize environment I lived with workload and studies. So, his observation was correct. Why do you have fear on your face??? That was a marvelous question. Lol...


Actually, health also not in good condition. Though I had separate Vitamins also there was a pain in the whole body because of an unknown reason. From time to time I have attacked by fever and cold on top of that pain. So, I could say that it was an endless pain. I could not get rid of the cold.  


Not only me, most of the students pressurized because of their busy schedules. Apart from all, most of us were suffering from various illnesses. I think tiredness was the main reason for us to be the victim of most of the diseases. Some of them left their jobs as well. I left my job after going through these main hurdles. As I said earlier still, some questions don't have proper answers. Lol...



The mid-semester consists of both exams and assignments. There was no enough gap in between some exam days and assignment deadlines. Therefore, I took study leaves for eight working days, I think. When I was staying at my uncle's home, some people saw me at that time, though I lived there for a long time period. So, one uncle saw me and he asked about my studies. 


He said that one of his relative daughters was looking after her kids by staying at home though she is MSc holder. I think he tried to say that my destiny also will be the same as his relative. Though I wanted to slap him, I listened to his story, peacefully without any response. I think if I told him something at that time, he would be an enemy now. Lol...


After studying for a few days, I felt that the desk was not in the correct location in the room and lighting was not enough for studies. Therefore, I moved my desk from time to time and it was in three to four different locations in the room. Our housemaid asked 'why did you move it to the previous location if it was not good for you earlier. I did not have an answer actually, though I wanted to say that 'Shut up... I'm going crazy...


Actually, I don't know the exact reason for that much pressure, and it was similar for most of the students. Some of them had junk foods like nothing during this time, and most of the boys used to drink energy drinks. 



One of my friends had some tablets that recommended for athletics to keep them awake. One day once I sat for the exam, I saw that one of our lecturers was sitting in the exam hall. But it was a blurred scene, and on that day, I got to know about my eye vision.


Though I had my Tea, breakfast, lunch, and snacks before the exam, I had a bottle of soft drink just a few minutes before the exam. I used to have it before going to the exam hall. I did it as a practice for entire exams. As I mentioned earlier, there were many questions without answers during this period. There were plenty of abnormal behaviors. Lol…


However, though it was a hectic and ridiculous time, I know that it always gave benefits to me. So, I could say that the tough past is like an investment in our lives where we can take harvest later.


So, go through the pain buddies… Don’t give up.



  

20 comments:

  1. If some onne dеsires to bbe updated witһ most recent technologies
    therefore he must be pay a viit thiѕ web page and ƅe up to date all tһe timе.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind recommendation dear. Have a nice day... :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for some other fantastic article. Where else may anyone get that
    type of info in such an ideal way of writing? I've a presentation next week,
    and I am on the look for such info.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thanks for your response and I think you can visit helpful information via this blog too.
      https://thegirlwhodroolswhenshesleeps.blogspot.com/
      Great day... :)

      Delete
  3. Hі there everyone, іt's my first pay a quіck visit at this website,
    and poѕt is reɑlly fruitful in support of me,keep
    up posting these types of articlеs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading my post and I appreciate your time. Its good to know that this was a helpful article for you. Have a nice day friend... :)

      Delete
  4. I believe tһat is ᧐ne of the such a lot vital info for me.
    And i'm satisfied reading your articlе. But should commentɑry on some
    general things, The weƄ sie style is perfect, tһe
    articles is in рoint of fact nice : D. Good activity, cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thank you very much for your feedback and time. Hope you enjoyed the blog. Thanks again.
      Have a nice day... :)

      Delete
  5. Sweet web site, super pattern, really clean and utilize friendly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Thank you very much. All of yours positive feedback encourage me to work on more. Thanks for your time. Have a nice day, dear... :)

      Delete
  6. Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this write-up plus
    the rest of the site is extremely good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, Thank you very much for your response. Thanks again for reading. I feel positive. :)
      Have a nice day, dear buddy.

      Delete
  7. This paragraph will assist the internet visitors for building up new website
    or even a blog from start to end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, Thank you very much for your kind feedback and recommendation. It made my day. Thanks for your time again. Great day, buddy... :)

      Delete
  8. Excellent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely wonderful.
    I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you're saying and the way in which you say it.
    You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it sensible.
    I can't wait to read far more from you. This is really
    a terrific site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear, Thank you very much for your kind feedback. I hope you enjoyed the post. I'm so glad about your response. Thanks again for your time and interest. Great day... :)

      Delete
  9. I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This post posted at this web page is in fact pleasant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear... I'm so glad about your kind feedback. It is always nice to receive a feedback from you. I'm doing good. Hope you are doing good too. Thank you very much. Thanks again for your time and interest. I really appreciate it. Have a nice day dear buddy... :)

      Delete
  10. It's impressive that you are getting ideas from this
    article as well as from our dialogue made at this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah hah ha.. I hope you enjoyed the post. It is my pleasure. Thank you very much for your time and interest. Have a nice day dear buddy... :)

      Delete