Tuesday, September 3, 2019

46.0 Top 10 Lessons About Evening Walks & Observations. Learn Before You Hit 40.



Evening Walks! As I have mentioned a few incidents I faced during my evening walk, I thought to elaborate it further. Those days I used to walk a few days to keep good health. This was scheduled after office hours. Normally, I used a bus or taxi to come back from the office.



evening walks,walks,evening,summer evening walks,evening walks with my wife,from june to may evening walks,pageant evening gown,walks,my evening routine,dani walker,evening skincare routine,cozy evening routine,stockholm walks,travel,walking,inner peace relaxation meditation & mindfulness music evening walks,eveningwalks,vlog,walk,electronica,fried meat floss egg yolk balls,love,electronic,remix,interracial,family,ambient


So, when I wanted to walk, I came back by bus as I could get down from the bus and walk a few miles. Though I could do the same when using a taxi also, it did not work as it was a comfortable journey.



As you know, actually it was good practice for both physical and mental health. It could keep the body fit while releases mental stress. As well as it allows us to have a not interrupted sleep. However, I did not face any sleeping issues. But the following day was filled with energy. If you encounter any sleeping issues, here I'm suggesting you have a walk or some kind of exercise. After the office work, evening walk could give great relief. Sometimes, the office problems and 'to-do list remembered during that time also. Lol…


My Evening Routine! However, no one joined for my evening walk, exercise, though most of them are doing it with their friends or spouse. A few years back, one of my cousins also lived near my uncle's place. Those days we two went for a walk. We started around 7 p.m. and continued till 8.30 p.m. 



As it was a separate place for fitness lovers, there were many people. Some of them came with their friends while others came with their families. Some people tried to find out love affairs. Among them, most of them were seeking additional partners for their jogging time. We got to know that when my cousin got the attention of such people. However, no one forced relationships, and they just tried. If anyone would like to do so, then it would be an enjoyable jogging time for both as per their view. We used to observe some people who had such an interest. That was our sub hobby. Lol...


When moving back to my own evening walk, I did it most of the weekdays after office hours. However, I could not make it as at a stretch exercise as I wanted to visit a few shops. As you know, I went to have fruit juice and buy movie DVDs. Apart from them the other tasks I had to do, such as buying clothes, shoes, food, and paying bills also done during this time. So, it took about one hour, though it was a fifteen minutes’ walk. Most of the day I visited at least one shop during this journey and very randomly I could finish it within fifteen to twenty minutes.


There was a cemetery in the main route I used. Most of the times I didn't use that side of the road. Though it did not make scary feelings, I did not use that side. As it was an old and large cemetery, there were many stories behind that cemetery. Fear Of Death? No. Right?



There were paper articles and TV programs also. Most of them said that those publishers used the cemetery to earn money via horror stories. However, it filled up with many myths, stories, and secrets. One group interviewed the security guards of the cemetery, and their views and experiences published as a series. One security guard said that they did not feel the taste of foods when they were having meals at the cemetery. Some of them explained their friend's experience. Though I did not know the truth of those stories, I did not want to take a risk. Lol... So, I always followed up with the best practices. My uncle also did not forget to ask the side of the road I used once he got to know about my evening practice.


The other main thing was the people I met during my evening walk time. Actually, it was an additional I experienced. I met different people. Some of them were police officers who had traffic duties on that route. Police On Duty! Some of them were boys who passed me on most of the day. 


evening walks,walks,evening,summer evening walks,evening walks with my wife,from june to may evening walks,pageant evening gown,walks,my evening routine,dani walker,evening skincare routine,cozy evening routine,stockholm walks,travel,walking,inner peace relaxation meditation & mindfulness music evening walks,eveningwalks,vlog,walk,electronica,fried meat floss egg yolk balls,love,electronic,remix,interracial,family,ambient


So, these two groups offered a friendly smile, and I think that Meetup was a nice thing for both of us. Apart from them, there were a few beggars on that route. One lady was sitting in front of a church, and she used to get the contributions from pedestrians like us. Some days I used to buy some food separately for her without giving money. However, she gave the same smile and thanked us irrespective of the things we gave.


Story Of Old Couple! Apart from these three types, there was an old couple. They were sitting on two chairs in the front side of their house. Those two chairs kept near the main door, and they were looking at the road, vehicles, and people. 



Earlier I thought that they were waiting for their children who went to work. But later on, I could see them any evening or night when I was passing them. As well as I have never seen any other soul except these two. As I saw the same thing over a year, I thought that only that couple lived in that old house. Everything surrounded by them was old like them. Though I tried to smile with them, they did not look at me any day. So, I gave up that idea after looking at them most of the day.


Lifestyle! Sometimes, one chair was empty and the only lady or gent was in the other chair. That empty chair brought many and different feelings to my mind. Most of the times I felt sorry for them. I thought that though we spent luxury/good (or whatever lifestyle) lives at a young age with children and all, finally everyone has to go through a certain time period like this. We may just look outside by doing nothing. We won't have the energy to work while our mind is working on many things. 


So, I think everybody of us should think about that seat. We won't be able to work. But how do you manage your inner feelings and thoughts? If you did not have a good history, then that seat would be a place to let you suffer. The more time you spend on that seat will let you more and more suffering. But if you have good things to rewind, then it would be another joyful time. Unfortunately, I could not see the happiness on their faces. They were worried about someone or something. At least they did not talk to each other. I could say that their appearance and one empty chair taught many lessons and my evening walk was my helper to observe them. 



Apart from that, I would like to ask two questions. How do you feel if that empty chair belongs to your parents who could not get your affection? What will be reminding you most if you are the owner of the other chair?

How To Manage Feelings Of Failures?




11 comments:

  1. Nіce poѕt. I learn something neww and challenging on sites I stumbⅼeupon on a dsily basis.
    It's always useful to read through content fгom otner writerѕ and practice a lіttle something
    from оther websites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thanks. Hope you enjoyed the post. Thanks again for your time.. Have a great day dear... :)

      Delete
  2. It is not my first time tߋ visit this web site, i amm visiting thiѕ websitе dailly and take fastidious
    facts from here everyday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind response dear... I really appreciate your interest and time you put to read my blog posts.
      Have a nice day dear friend... :)

      Delete
  3. Hi! I ⅽould have sworn I've been to this site before bᥙt after looking at a few of
    the articⅼes I realized it's new too me. Anyhow, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back regularly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thanks for reading and commenting here. I reallly appreciate your interest and time. Hope you enjoyed the post.
      Have a great day dear buddy... :)

      Delete
  4. Thank yoᥙ a buncԁh for sharing this with all folks you actually understand what you are speɑking
    about! Bookmаrked. Kindlү additionally talk over with my website =).
    We ϲan have а hyperlink trade agreement among us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your response and interest dear. Can I know your website details? Thanks again for your time.
      Great day... :)

      Delete
  5. I used to walk at lunch when I was still working. Nice to clear the mind and burn some calories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mike, Thanks for reading and commenting.. it is enjoyable, right? True.. its nice to receive a feedback from you. Thanks again.. Great day.. :)

      Delete
  6. Sometimes in life, we face mental health issues like Stress, Vertigo, Dizziness, Anxiety, Insomnia, Sleeping Disorders or other symptoms of mental illness.
    Buy zopiclone 7.5 online

    ReplyDelete