Tuesday, September 24, 2019

49.0 What Ancient Greeks Knew About Taxi! That You Still Don't. It is An Identified Flying Object. Lol...



Secrets Exposed! As there are memorable experiences with Taxies, I thought to share some "Taxi" incidents with you. Most of the stories were nice to remember. It is nice to remember some incidents, and I can remember that I have shared such details with my friends and family members.
 

travel,travel news,time travel,travel apps,travel tips,first travel,travel gifts,travel plans,travel sites,budget travel,travel channel,top travel apps,lebanon travel,best travel apps,travel gift guide,where to travel now,travel for millions,travel guide,travel inspiration,pakistan travel tips,thanksgiving travel,best free travel apps,pakistan travel guide,pakistan safe to travel



Out of those many fun things, there were a few bad memories too. Sometimes, you also can learn something via the bad memories I had. I think this would help you to think about Taxi journeys more carefully while enjoying most of the incidents.



However, though there were many different memories and incidents, I used "Taxi" for my office tours. I went to the office by a Three-wheeler and used the same transport method to return home. If there are any office meetings, I used to go there with a mini Taxi car. So, I faced for various experiences, when I was going to and fro by a three-wheeler. There are lots of memories regarding the three-wheel journey. I would like to start with an incident which happened when I was going to the office.


Time Management! As I had to bring my laptop every day, I did not go by bus. It was the main reason for me to avoid buses. Apart from that, I could reach the office shortly by a three-wheeler. Most of the time, I did not have enough time to go by bus. I had to manage my journey within twenty to thirty minutes. Therefore, most of the times I could not call a cab service, wait and go.




So, I just went to the road and stopped a three-wheeler that is running for a hire. That was the most suitable quick and effective mechanism for my lazy lifestyle. However, I'm not recommending that method for you guys and you can see why is that by reading the next few paragraphs.


Therefore, I could not use one three-wheeler for office transport. Though my parents also asked me to use a three-wheeler that I know, I could not do that as I could not leave the home at a particular time. It was not possible with that three-wheel driver as he had some other fixed hires with his clients. Therefore, I went with him once he was available. Because of these bad habits, I did not select the particular driver and I just went by any taxi three-wheeler which was passing me. 



One day, I was in a super hurry, and I asked a driver to stop the three-wheeler by giving a hand signal when he was passing me. At that time, I was waiting to cross the road. So, he could identify that I was late to work. But he did not ask anything, and I also did not ask him to reduce the speed. But his observation was correct. I think the way I stopped the vehicle would make him come to that decision. I think he has good Decision Making Skills. Lol...


travel,travel news,time travel,travel apps,travel tips,first travel,travel gifts,travel plans,travel sites,budget travel,travel channel,top travel apps,lebanon travel,best travel apps,travel gift guide,where to travel now,travel for millions,travel guide,travel inspiration,pakistan travel tips,thanksgiving travel,best free travel apps,pakistan travel guide,pakistan safe to travel

Therefore, he put his maximum effort to go quickly. He put maximum speed he can put in his vehicle and drove fast. He had a zig-zag driving style when he was trying to avoid some vehicles. He did not forget to blame some drivers. He disappointed with their driving skills. However, the others also would blame this guy, as he was also a careless driver. 

However, his behavior was not a joke to me anymore. There was a railway crossing. A few seconds before closing the railway gates, he passed the railway crossing immediately saying "we would have to wait for five to ten minutes if I could not go before closing the gate". 



Boost Confidence! I think it was a big victory as a driver. It increased his confidence level though it was a crazy nut thing. He laughed weirdly. I did not have any words to say and I also just agreed with him like a dummy. But it digested my entire breakfast, and I thought that it was my last office journey. Lol... I just imagine the other drivers' reaction to his foolish action. I know, they would blame this guy with harsh words definitely. Luckily, I could not hear anything as others have stopped their vehicles by obeying the rules.



Finally, we reached our destination. He said "See, Madam. I could bring you to the office on time. You are lucky to have drivers like us. You won't come here shortly with another driver except me. Hah hah ha....". I think it was a good start for him though I started my day with an adventure. Lol... As he thought that he did a good job, he wanted to take the office transport job for the entire week. So, he asked my time schedule for next weekdays saying "Miss, I can pick you from the same location at the same time if you wish". I said that I'm coming by bus on other days".


Bad Habit! Another day, I came with another three-wheeler taxi as usual according to my bad habit. Here, I would like to highlight this as a bad habit as I don't want to recommend it via my article because of particular reasons. Later on, you will understand. 



So, as usual, I got on to the vehicle and provided the route details with some short cuts. He was also happy with the route as it was a short cut that does not show in the default map. It was a route that is going through a private road. Though a few boards were stating that it was a private road, many drivers used it as a short cut. I also breached the rules to go to the office quickly.


He was listening to songs when I was getting on to the vehicle also. It was like a musical show. So, in mid of this sound, he talked with me with his maximum high pitch voice. As that sound was a disturbance to his topic, I thought that he stopped his musical miscellany. But it did not happen. Therefore, I politely asked him to reduce the sounds. 


He laughed and told me that "I was a bus driver, miss. That is why I need to listen to songs with high volume. That high sound volume gave me joy and energy". He reduced the volume a bit for the sake of the request. It was an annoying noise for me, and all the singers were weeping for their lost love. I don't know how does that guy energized with such songs. Sometimes, other breakups would make him happy. Crazy... Lol...





51 comments:

  1. Thành phần sữa ensure đức được cắt giảm lượng đường.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I simply say what a comfοrt tt᧐ uncover someone who trulʏ knows what
    they'гe talkng about on thhe net. You definiktely realize hօw to bring
    an issue to light and makе it important. More and moree people ought to checк this out aand understand this side
    of tһe story. I can't believe you're not more poopulаr because you most certainly have the gift.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind response dear.. im so glad. Thanks again for your recommendation. If you enjoy it, please share it with your friends. Have a nice week end dear... :)

      Delete
  3. Hеllo, I blieve your web site may be havіng web brpwser compatibility problems.
    Wһenever I take a look at your website іn Safari, it looks fije however,
    if opening in I.E.,it's got somе overlaрping issues.
    I simply wanted to give you a quick heads up!
    Apart from that, fantastic ԝebsite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for informing me, dear friend. I checked in both browsers. But I did not encounter the issue. Could you please clear cache and see again? Thanks again. Have a nice day... :)

      Delete
  4. You are so interesting! I do not believe I've truly read through something like this before.
    So great to find another person with unique thoughts on this topic.
    Really.. thank you for starting this up. This
    web site is something that is needed on the web,
    someone with a bit of originality!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey, Thank you..Thanks for the kind recommendation and time. Hope you enjoyed the post.. Great day dear.. :)

      Delete
  5. I would like to take the opportunity of thanking you
    for your professional direction I have enjoyed going to your site.
    I will be looking forward to the commencement of my
    school research and the general preparation would never
    have been complete without surfing your website.
    If I can be of any assistance to others, I'd be
    delighted to help by what I have gained from here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, I'm so glad about your response and the support that I could give via my blog. It is my pleasure. I'm so happy to know that this is a useful article. All the very best for your research...
      Thanks a lot for your time. Great day... :)

      Delete
  6. I love it when individuals get together and share opinions.
    Great website, continue the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Thanks for your feedback. I'm so happy for your response. Your kind responses are the energy. Thanks again, dear. Have a great day... :)

      Delete
  7. This is really fascinating, You're an excessively professional blogger.
    I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking extra of your
    great post. Additionally, I've shared your website in my social networks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear. Thank you very much for reading and sharing my blog. I really appreciate your time and interest. Have a nice day... :)

      Delete
  8. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I
    provide credit and sources back to your site? My website is in the exact same niche as yours and my users would genuinely benefit from some of the information you present
    here. Please let me know if this alright with you. Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. May I simply just say what a comfort to find an individual who actually understands what they're talking about over the internet.
    You actually understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important.
    More people need to read this and understand this side of your story.
    I was surprised that you're not more popular since you certainly have the gift.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to send you
    an e-mail. I've got some suggestions for your
    blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and
    I look forward to seeing it improve over time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes dear.. I would like to see your feedback and I really wanted to know the improvements that you are going to suggest. Please drop me an email to "javidesilva01@gmail.com". Thanks again... :)

      Delete
  11. Simply want to say your article is as astounding. The clarity in your submit is just cool and i can suppose you're a professional
    on this subject. Fine along with your permission let me to grasp your feed to stay up to date with impending post.

    Thank you a million and please keep up the enjoyable work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, You made my day. I'll do my best to publish articles that would fulfill your requirements.Thanks again for reading my posts. Have a great day dear... :)

      Delete
  12. Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and
    found that it's truly informative. I am going to watch out for brussels.

    I will be grateful if you continue this in future.

    Lots of people will be benefited from your writing.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Thank you... Your positive responses help me to maintain my blog. Thanks again for your time. Sure. I'll put my maximum effort to deliver quality posts for you..
      Great day, dear... :)

      Delete
  13. I think this is among the most vital info for me. And i'm glad
    reading your article. But want to remark on few general things, The web site style is perfect, the articles is really nice : D.
    Good job, cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Thanks for your kind response. I hope you enjoyed the post. Thanks again for your time, buddy. Great day... :)

      Delete
  14. This post will assist the internet visitors for creating new weblog or even a weblog from start
    to end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, Thank you very much for the recommendation. I'm so thankful to you. Nice day, buddy... :)

      Delete
  15. An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a colleague who
    has been conducting a little research on this. And he actually bought me lunch simply because
    I stumbled upon it for him... lol. So allow me to
    reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending some time to discuss this matter here on your internet site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Oh really... Great. I think both of you are interesting guys. I'm so glad about your response and it energized me to work on more. I hope both of you enjoyed the post. Thanks for reading and sharing, dear. Please give my regards to your friend.
      Great day, all... :)

      Delete
  16. Hiya, I am really glad I have found this info. Today bloggers publish
    just about gossips and internet and this is actually annoying.
    A good website with exciting content, this is what I need.

    Thanks for keeping this website, I'll be visiting it.
    Do you do newsletters? Cant find it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Thank you... Your positive responses help me to maintain my blog. Thanks again for your time. Great day, dear... :)
      No dear. But you can get it by subscribing to email.

      Delete
  17. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about top lean. Regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Thanks for your kind response. I hope you enjoyed the post. Thanks again for your time, buddy. Great day... :)

      Delete
  18. Some genuinely howling work on behalf of the owner of this website,
    utterly great articles.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey, Thanks for your kind response. I hope you enjoyed the post. Thanks again for your time, buddy. Great day... :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just what I was searching for, thank you for posting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey.. Welcome dear. Im so happy to know that you found the required information via my blog post.Hope you enjoyed the post. Thank you.. Great day buddy.. :)

      Delete
  21. Exactly what I was searching for, regards for posting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, Thank you very much for your kind feedback.. I'm so glad to know that you found out desired information via my blog. Thanks again. Great day... :)

      Delete
  22. Hi friends, its wonderful paragraph about cultureand entirely defined, keep
    it up all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, Thanks for reading and commenting. Hope you enjoyed the post.. Great day, buddy... :)

      Delete
  23. Very well written article. It will be useful to anybody who utilizes
    it, including yours truly :). Keep doing what you are doing - i will definitely read more posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hwy dear, Thanks a lot for your feedback and recommendation. It made my day. Thanks again for your time. Great day... :)

      Delete
  24. For most recent news you have to go to see world-wide-web and on web
    I found this site as a most excellent website for most recent updates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Thanks a lot for your kind feedback and recommendation. I'm so happy about your response. It is my pleasure. Thanks again for your time, dear. Have a nice day... :)

      Delete
  25. Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon on a daily basis.
    It's always exciting to read through articles from other
    authors and practice something from their sites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear, Thank you very much for your kind feedback. I hope you enjoyed the post. I'm so glad to know that this was an useful article for you to learn something. Thanks again. Great day... :)

      Delete
  26. Yeah bookmaking this wasn't a risky determination great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear... I'm so glad about your kind feedback. Thank you very much for your time. I really appreciate it. Have a nice day dear buddy... :)

      Delete
  27. I couldn't resist commenting. Very well written!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thank you very much for reading and commenting. I hope you enjoyed the post. Thanks again for your time and feedback. Have a great day, dear... :)

      Delete
  28. I wish to get across my affection for your kindness
    giving support to persons who actually need help with this particular
    subject. Your personal dedication to passing
    the solution up and down turned out to be rather advantageous and have continually enabled women much like me to attain their goals.
    Your entire informative guideline signifies a great deal to me
    and additionally to my colleagues. Thanks a lot;
    from each one of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey love, I'm so glad about your kind feedback. I'm so happy to know that this was an useful article for you all. It is my pleasure. Please give my regards to all your colleagues. Thanks again for your interest and time.
      Great day, dear... :)

      Delete