Thursday, October 3, 2019

50.0 No Wonder She Said "No"! Learn How To Sharing Information With People. It Is Private & Confidential. Be Careful!



sharing information,share information,information,share,share information with uae,share market,how can i get my customer to share information,what is share market,courage to share information about narcissism,what is share,personal information,discussing information,information sharing,immigration information,how to get customer information,how to gather more customer information,share info in sharepoint


Modes Of Transport! During the twelve years of office journey, Taxi was the main transportation. Therefore, there are many memories to share with you all. I believe that Taxi drivers are nice guys to have a chat. But there is also a risk when sharing your information with a stranger. Because of these two reasons, I wanted to reply back politely without making trouble when they were asking some questions.
 

But it is not possible to share some details with them as I felt that it was not their business. But you know. It is not possible to act as a deaf or dumb person. Therefore, I could say that 50% of the given information was wrong when they were asking about personal information. Sometimes, they also revealed their personal details, though I did not ask any.



One day, a guy asked that "are you working in that jewelry shop?". As that shop located near to my office, I gave its location when I was ordering the Taxi. As it was a famous shop, it was easy for anyone to find. So, as it was easy to go through the "Yes Flow", I just said "Yes". After that, there were many sub-questions related to jewelry. I could not manage the answers as I did not know much about pricing and all. Therefore, I said that I could not share those as it breaches their rules. After that response, there was silence among us. Lol...


Family Friendly Chats! Sometimes, they also revealed their personal details, though I did not ask any. You won't believe that most of them revealed the difficulties they have to run life with their families. Their current income was not sufficient for them to run a family with a few children. Basically, they could not think about savings or investment after expending for food and main stuff.



Most of them blamed the government because of the higher cost of living. So, most of the time "Politics" and "Economy" raised as sub-topics after the main topics. Sometimes, they questioned my transport expenses as they knew that it took a reasonable amount to go by Taxi. One guy said that "half of your salary would take for Taxies if you are using a Taxi for daily transportation". 


In such a situation, I said that I'm randomly using a Taxi and other days I'm going by bus though it was not the truth. I think such responses consoled their mind after feeling that the majority of society does not have a sufficient income like them. I loved that kind of discussion, as it does not require to share some personal things. Therefore, I could get down from the vehicle without lying to them.


Some of them told their family problems. They said that their children are not willing for education, and thought that their effort is a waste. In such a situation, I did not respond to them though I had some opinions to share. One person told me that he is coming from the hospital, and said that he went to visit his sibling. He told me that after finishing a phone call. Additionally, he said that he lied to his wife as she does not like to keep the relationships with his family. As he could not forget his family, he said that he helped them without informing his wife. However,  I did not respond to him in that case also. 

sharing information,share information,information,share,share information with uae,share market,how can i get my customer to share information,what is share market,courage to share information about narcissism,what is share,personal information,discussing information,information sharing,immigration information,how to get customer information,how to gather more customer information,share info in sharepoint


How To Look Good? One day I met another guy, and he was a pleasant person. So, after a small chat about traffic, economy, weather, etc... he suddenly asked "miss, can you guess my age?". Though he looks like mid-forties, I could not tell it to him because of the way he behaved and his outfits. That stuff revealed a look of a guy in his twenties. So, I was in trouble, and I said "about thirty" after he requested again. Luckily, it was correct, and he revealed his tips and good practices to keep a good look. Lol...



However, after most of the discussions, I got to know that most of them are intelligent people. Some of the very young guys were matured than their age. Their decisions and reasons for those were unbelievable. Sometimes, I felt that I did not have such an intelligence level at that age. I was a silly idiot who did not think about such an analysis even. I did not want to think about even the topic they discussed deeply.


Bad Habits! One day was a bad day for my entire Taxi journey. I could say that it is a black mark for "Taxi". He was a matured person. According to my bad habit, on that day, his Taxi was my office transport. The way he started his discussion was not suspicious. He said that a few people arrested by police as they kept some offensive stuff related to videos. 



I just responded, "Ohh really?". Believe me. That was it. After that, he came up with many bad stories and explanations by suggesting some options for me also. I could not think what is going on and for a moment I could not think about my next steps.  On that day, I decided to stop my bad habit and order a taxi without stopping whatever going on the road.


Though I did not report this incident, I got to know the color and the number of the vehicle as he passed me slowly a few days after that incident. Those days, his view was the most unpleasant thing for me to see in the morning.


After a couple of weeks, I saw a Three-wheeler that stuck a greeting label in large font. As you know most of the three-wheelers decorated with lights and stickers. Though it is a common thing, the size of the font was the suspicious thing for me. It was the greeting, and it increases my doubt thoughts. I just thought that the person who is driving this vehicle should be an exceptional case. I wanted to look at the driver. 


My observation was correct and he was that silly man. My father always said that the person who is doing the wrong has a big noise to cover the stuff. I think that person also tried to cheat innocent people via that logic. However, that silly thing made me laugh. Lol... 


It is easy for us to go by Taxi comfortably. But you should think about the Taxi that you are hiring before getting into the vehicle. That is why I did not recommend my bad "Taxi practice" for you all in a previous post. A delay makes you and others uncomfortable. But I don't think that it would not harm your life unless it is not a need for an ambulance.







#blogger #bloggers #blogging #blog #writingcommunity #spreadlove #writerlift #reader #chat #discussion #driver #father #fear #gossip #information #office #sharing #strangers #taxi #threewheeler #transport

9 comments:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!!
    I absolutely enjoyed every bit of it. I have you saved as a favorite
    to look at new things you post…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Welcome... I reallly appreciate your interest and time. Thanks again for your time. Have a nice day,dear... :)

      Delete
  2. I read this post fully about the resemblance of most recent and previous technologies,
    it's awesome article.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thanks for your feedback. Hope you enjoyed the post. Great day... :)

      Delete
  3. Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a
    few of the pictures aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why
    but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the
    same results.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Thanks for informing. I will check the issue soon. Meantime, could you please refresh the page or clear the cache (Ctrl + F5) and check again. Thanks again. Nice day... :)

      Delete
  4. It's remarkable designed for me to have a web site, which is good in support of my knowledge.
    thanks admin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, Thanks for your feedback. It is my pleasure. Thanks for your interest and time for reading my posts. Have a nice day... :)

      Delete
  5. Artikel yang sangat membantu. Saya sangat berterima beri akan hal tersebut.
    Kunjungilah idpoker333 kalau ada kesempatan, terima beri.

    ReplyDelete