Friday, October 25, 2019

53.0 How To Control Hunger As A Vegetarian? A Vege Story!


vegetarian,vegetarian diet,vegetarian recipes,vegetarian meals,vegetarian food,vegan,how to become a vegetarian,non vegetarian,vegetarians,becoming vegetarian,vegetarian meal prep,vegetarian meal ideas,should you be a vegetarian,vegetarian transformation,vegetarian before and after,vegetables,vegetarian vlog,vegetarian keto,vegetarian kids,easy vegetarian,vegetarian dish,vegetarian baby,vegetarian,tasty vegetarian



How To Get Visa? Ohh No! It was not easy to prepare the necessary documents for Visa approval. For the very first pilgrimage tour, I had a temporary certification. Therefore, I had to prepare the documents, including my passport. As that country requires a Visa, I had to take a letter from my office. There were many rules associated with the Visa application, and it was not an easy task.



It required the approval of many, though it has scheduled for four days including two weekdays. Some of my cousins wondered after hearing about the approval process. For them, the approval of their immediate supervisor was enough and they did not take time to prepare that letter. But as usual, my case was different and I had to follow up on it for a couple of days. Sometimes I thought that I would not be able to go there. So, it was an additional pressure apart from the work schedule.

Meantime, I arranged a traveling bag to put my stuff. I think I had to spend a half-day to do that job. I went with my cousin's sister to buy that and one of my friends asked me to check the quality properly. She could not use the bag for more than two days after buying from such a shop. So, I wanted to have the Best Travel Bag. 



Apart from that, I arranged suitable clothes for the journey. It was not a hassle as I decided to wear what I had because I almost kept a reasonable amount of the main expenses. I could say that there were about three weeks of preparation time. However, I was glad about the journey. All of us thought about the places that we can travel once we went there. So, it was a pleasure for all of us.



Except for a few including my sister, most of the cousins joined the tour. The union of all of us was another thing that made us happy. So, we were counting the days for our journey. A few days before the journey, I packed all my stuff in the bag and made sure that I bought everything. During this period, I added and removed some stuff. Lol... So, it was another job. As it is required to print the name and address on the bag, still I can remember the way I did that. I took a few copies of the details to use if required and pasted one there. But when I was looking at the others, the font size was big. It is bigger than the others, and it was a shame for me. After dragging it to a few places itself, tapes pasted on the corners get removed. So, it had a funny look. Sometimes it made me angry as I had to paste it a couple of times. Lol...


After many preparations and checking, finally, we got into the plane. Traveling By Plane! Lol... So, our guys who had the corner seats near the window felt happy like nothing. So, the others planned to take that seat when returning. We discussed to exchange our seats also to get that opportunity. Hah hah ha... I don't know what do you think about our gang. Lol... 



Once we reached there, a person came from our hotel as arranged, and he picked us from the airport. Most of our guys said that we could have a city tour when going from the airport to the hotel. First few minutes, we saw the beauty of that area once we got into that vehicle. But after a few minutes, all of us fell asleep. One of our cousin brothers told us everybody slept well except him.
 


vegetarian,vegetarian diet,vegetarian recipes,vegetarian meals,vegetarian food,vegan,how to become a vegetarian,non vegetarian,vegetarians,becoming vegetarian,vegetarian meal prep,vegetarian meal ideas,should you be a vegetarian,vegetarian transformation,vegetarian before and after,vegetables,vegetarian vlog,vegetarian keto,vegetarian kids,easy vegetarian,vegetarian dish,vegetarian baby,vegetarian,tasty vegetarian

The hotel provided breakfast only with that package. If required, we should order lunch and dinner separately. But we forgot to do that, and we had to go out for dinner. No one brought biscuits even. So, all of us went out and searched for a good restaurant to have dinner. After checking for a few places, we realized that the price is high in most of the food courts. Therefore, we checked the known brands like "Pizza Hut", "Burger King", etc... However, those places located a bit far, and we did not go there. We did not use a taxi even, as it was the first day we came, and we could not get relevant information from the hotel or our travel guide.



As I was vegetarian, the others also had to search for a Vegetarian Diet. All of the others were non-veg. I think it was an additional burden for them under that condition.  Therefore, I asked them to have food, saying that I can manage dinner with a small thing. However, it did not work, and we thought not to consider the price. So, it was our first dinner experience, and once we returned, we checked for the restaurants that have all food varieties.



Then we identified some Indian restaurants and most of us liked to have Indian food. So, all of us decide to go to one Indian restaurant for dinner. As we planned, we went there to have some spicy food as it was our food type. Though I could have full Veg meals for breakfast and lunch, those were not much spicy. Even though there was some spicy food, there was a different taste because of the sauce they put. I think it was their own thing.

Because of these reasons, we were waiting for our dinner. Once I checked their menu, I was so happy, my dear friends. They had all kinds of Veg food I loved to have. Therefore, they resolved my problem. Thanks, Indians... However, one of my cousins wanted to have something with prawn curry, and it did not mention on the menu. Therefore, one of my brothers asked one guy to come and explained what he wants. But he did not get that and just looked at us.



So, our brother explained the prawn with its unique features. Suddenly, that guy said that "oh you are talking about prawns?" in Sinhalese. Lol… It made all of us laugh. He was a Sri Lankan and we could not identify him as most of the Asians have a similar look. Then it took a little time to manage our laugh. However, we felt happy about his Meetup. He also did not recognize us as Sri Lankans. He was a nice guy for us and he said that he came there recently. After that, we had dinner from that restaurant for the next couple of days also. However, he had Foreigner Reactions. Lol...



Once we discussed that situation later, we got to know that anybody hasn't identified him as a Sri Lankan. But later on, we saw unique Sri Lankan features and behaviors from him. I don't know what kind of blindness it was. Lol...

For the entire journey, we had that sauce a lot with our meals. That taste reduced the need for food also. Sometimes, I bought small snacks to have after the main meals to cover the rest. Most of the restaurants did not have Veg food. So, when I was asking about Veg food, it brought a smile to them. So, sometimes I checked the available food items and thought twice before asking for them. Lol... 



Finally, we reached the destination of our tour. All of us wanted to have a good meal. So, we asked one of our relative aunts to prepare something spicy. As soon as I returned, having that meal was my first task. Lol... 


However, we should control our greed irrespective of Veg or Non-Veg. If you can have your meal, without attaching it or hating it, then you are adhering to universal truth. You can enjoy the food without going to these two extremes. It will help you to end up the life circle (Sansaaraya).






#blogger #bloggers #blogging #blog #writingcommunity #spreadlove #writerlift #reader #vegetarian #food #tour #cousins #joy #hunger #sauce #greedy #smile #spicy #restaurant #indian #srilankan #prawn #snack #dinner #passport #offcie #bag #clothes #firsttour

2 comments:

  1. Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer for
    your weblog. You have some really great articles and I believe I would be
    a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
    Please send me an email if interested. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, Thanks for visiting my blog. Can I have your email? Or please drop me an email to "javidesilva01@gmail.com".
      Thanks. Nice day... :)

      Delete