Thursday, August 1, 2019

41.0 Why Do We Burn Blood By Watching Horror Movies? Y Y Y??



Movie times were always good for us, and it brought joy though we watched a horror movie even. Sometimes I watched movies in a theatre with my friends or cousins and sometimes watched alone via a DVD. However, I do not have the practice to download and watch a movie. 



When I was watching a movie alone, I watched it for a few days, even though there was a happening story. One day one of my office friends gave his movie collection, and after a few days he asked 'did you watch that movie, it is marvelous right? At that time, I have not touched it even. 


So, I said 'no I could not watch it. After another a couple of weekends, he asked how many movies I watched out of that collection. At that time, I could watch half of one story. So, he was fed up with my response and said that no point in sharing it with me. Additionally, he said that it was his most precious collection. He said that he watched two to three movies per day to complete that collection. Recently also, one of my friends asked me to watch the latest movie via a 'BitTorrent. However, I could not do it yet. Lol... But I'm planning to watch 'The lion king and asked one of my friends to watch it once released. I love 'Simba...

When I was working in my former office, I used to walk a few bus halts when coming back after the office. On the way to my uncle's place, there was a small shop which sells movie DVDs. The owner of that shop was an aunt and she could introduce the movie when I was asking the summary. 


So, I used to buy movie DVDs from that shop from time to time. It was nice to have a chat with her as she had excellent skills to summarize the movie. However, that shop moved to another place, and I could not go there as it has not located in my route. So, I forgot to buy the DVDs as well, though there were other places.

A few years back, I loved watching horror movies apart from comedy movies. Most of the time, I watched horror movies with my cousin's sister. We used to go to bed with a snack and watched horror movies. However, I do not want to see blood. I wanted to skip those scenes or watch another one when there were any. But I could hardly get my cousin's approval as she did not like to miss anything. Therefore, I did not watch some scenes, and my cousin's sister informed me once it's over. As we brought some food to our bed most of the time, we could not have a peaceful sleep because of ants.


One day she told me that 'Hey, there are ants it seems. They are eating my back. At that time ants did not reach my body. So, I was very sleepy and asked her to sleep without troubling me. Though she told the same a few times, I slept like a dumb one. Though she got angry with me, I did not respond to her. But after a couple of minutes, they reached and ate me. In that case, I told her that 'Yes, there are some ants. I will change the bedsheet. But at that time, she was sleepy and somehow bore the ants attack. So, she did not want to wake up and change. When she was sleeping, I also could not change the sheet. So, I also had to bear up their attack and later on, we did not bring snacks to our bed.

Most of the horror movies we watched were English movies and one day we watched a Hindi movie. In that case, the main actress had a demon ego in her body. She worked according to the instructions of the ego. The scientific reasons for her mental status showed at the end of the movie as usual. 




Therefore, it was a scary movie. I could rate it as a five-star horror movie out of five. Once it finished, we two went to sleep. At that time, we switched off all the lights as usual. After a few minutes also, we understood that both of them were thinking about that movie as we could not sleep. So, we decided to switch on our table lamp. There were two lights and at that moment only one light was working and it gave a red color light. After going to bed it was scary for me to see my sister's face in that red color background. It was the same for her. 


So, we decided to switch off that light and switch on the room light which gave a bright white color. The entire room was lightened like 12 noon. So, we thought that everything was fine. After a few minutes, my cousin's sister talked to me again and she said that my look was scary as my hair was not combed well. But I did not want to wake up and comb my hair as I was very sleepy. It was midnight. But I had to do so as I could not sleep. It took a few hours for us to arrange a suitable sleeping background after that movie. So, the time was around 1 a.m. when we were finalizing all. Lol...

The scariest horror movie I watched was 'Drag me to hell. It was a scary one like nothing and I watched it with a few of my cousins. It was not like other situations and it was a scary movie for all of us. Sometimes, we criticized and laughed. But this was a HORROR movie for all of us. 


There was no cool one to watch and everything scared us. It is kind of a story of an old woman's curse and a young girl faced with that situation. She was working in a bank and she could not help that woman to take a loan because of her job promotion. Though that old lady begged her, she refused to help her. However, it ended up with a curse and she put her maximum effort to get rid of that curse. Though we expected her peace, it ended up dragging her to hell. 

Still, I could remember the last scary scene. After that, I did not want to watch a horror movie. Later on, one of my cousin brothers checked the reviews and ratings of that film. It was rated as a top horror movie. 

However, the funniest thing happened to one of my cousin sisters. At that time, she was working in a finance company. She said that she was facing similar situations there. All of us increased her fear saying 'Don't refuse to give loans. Give it to anybody. Otherwise, someone will curse you also. Lol... I think she was thinking about it very seriously. The actors and actresses could play their jobs well and the script also a good though it scared us a lot.



23 comments:

  1. Hі mɑtes, how is the whole thing, and ԝhat you would likе to say on the topic of tһis piece of
    wгiting, in my view іts genuinely remarkable for mе.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thanks for reading and commenting here. Hope you enjoyed the post.
      Have a great day buddy... :)

      Delete
  2. Greаt work! That is the kind of inormatіon that aare meant to bе sharsd acroѕs the internet.

    Ⴝhme on the seek engines for not positioning
    this submit ᥙpрer! Come on oveг and discuss wіth my website .
    Thankѕ =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your response and kind recommendation dear. Hope you enjoyed the post.
      Have a great day buddy... :)

      Delete
  3. Аmazing! This blog looks just llike mʏ olld one! It's on a entirelу diffеrent subject but it has pretty much
    the same page layout and deѕign. Wonderful choice oof
    colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thank you very much..
      Hope you enjoyed the post. Have a great day buddy.. :)

      Delete
  4. This website really haѕ all tthe info I needed concerning this subject and didn't
    know who to ask.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, its good to know that i have shared helpful information with you. Thanks for reading my blog. Have a great day buddy... :)

      Delete
  5. Hellߋ mates, how іs everything, and what you desire too saay
    regarding this paragraph, inn my view its genuinely awesome
    in fаvor of me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your feedback dear. Doing good. Thanks..
      Hope you enjoyed the post. Great day buddy... :)

      Delete
  6. Wоw that was odd. I just wrote аn verʏ long commеnt Ƅut afteг I clicked suƄmit my comment didn't sshow up.
    Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that oᴠer again. Regardless,just wanteԀ to say excellent blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh really..? I missed your comment.. :( Thanks for reading my post and I really appreciate your time and interest.
      Great day buddy... :)

      Delete
  7. Hey there! Do yoᥙ kow if they make any plugins to
    protect against hackers? I'm ҝinda paгаnoid about losing еerything
    I've worked hard on. Any reϲommendations?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi buddy, Protect your contents with DMCA.
    Great day dear... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I couldn't refraⲟn from commenting. Wеll written!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Thanks for reading and commenting here. Hope you enjoyed the blog. Great day dear... :)

      Delete
  10. Greetings! Very helpful advice within this post! It is the little changes
    which will make the greatest changes. Many thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind feedback. Thanks for your time. Have a nice day dear... :)

      Delete
  11. You have made your point quite nicely!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind response dear. Great day... :)

      Delete
  12. Well I have to give you props, you couldn't possibly have worded or explained that any better...and most definitely, neither could I.

    Ugh... horror movies have never been my thing. Not as a kid and definitely not now as an adult either. Unfortunately I can't escape them because my husband loves watching them. When he puts one on, I'll try to completely block it out by literally getting lost in a good book. But...the hubby has different plans, lol. I'm not sure why he even watches them because 15 minutes in and he's already crowding up on my side of the couch to hold my hand. You'd swear he was actually inside the TV screen right beside whoever's being scared and tortured just by listening to him. It's so realistic, the way he jumps, goes instantly pale in the face and shrieks and screams in the highest pitched voice you'd ever believe possible for a big, burly and full grown man. Sometimes I think he's like a three year old that never learns,lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol lol... I can understand your situation.The same happened to me when I was watching with my sister. They need a partner to watch. Then all of us have to suffer together. Lol.. Please give my regards to your hubby... Great day buddy..
      Thanks for your feedback and time..:)

      Delete
  13. 화상영어 When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your.

    ReplyDelete