Tuesday, July 23, 2019

40.0 Sleepy Hours, Boys, Love & Fun



We had our physics class on Sundays. When it comes to Sunday, my energy was over for the entire week. So, most of the time, it was very difficult to travel there even. Sometimes I have fallen sleep in the class because of this reason. It happened unintentionally and, I could not control it though I wanted. If there were no friends, I have fallen asleep and, finally attending that class also useless. 



One day when I was writing in the book, I heard someone laugh as a dream. So, I woke up and, looked around without turning my head. Oh my god... I wrote the question and, I thought the teacher was explaining the answer. Though I was sleeping, I thought that why he was reading too fast. Lol... After that, a few paper rockets came towards my head and, it was a shame for me. When I was going out after finishing the class, one boy said that 'You are not waking up even after hitting a rocket...Lol... 



In that exam era, I went to a night class and, those days I stayed in the boarding place. There was a walking distance. That class was a group class, and there were about eight students. It started at four o'clock and ended at eight o'clock. There were a few students who came from different locations and, that's why the teacher started the class at four o'clock. 


That class held near our school and, I had to pass the school first to go there. It was a rainy day and, I left the boarding place to go to the class. Suddenly, a boy who also was going to that class came under my umbrella. He said that he could not bring the umbrella. He came in front of our school and, I was shocked for a moment as we had certain disciplinary rules. When we were wearing the school uniform, we could not share our umbrella with a boy. He asked 'Is that fine with you? I did not reply to him back though I did not like to breach our school rules. But I could not ask him to go out as well because of the rainy climate️. So, I went with him a few miles. 


After a few minutes, he said that 'I'm not coming to trouble you if I don't have books in my hand. Those are getting wet. That's why I came. I felt very angry with him. Same time I saw our class teacher at the bus halt and, she did not look at me. So, I asked him to go out by taking the books in his hand. I would not ask him to go out if he did not have that big head. When I was going to the class, he looked like a wet bird. He did not look at me even and, he wiped his head using his handkerchief. At that time, others were kidding and laughing at him.


After that incident, he did not look at me at all and, I think he got angry with me. I did not go to school on the following day as my class teacher was on the bus halt when this was happening. So, once I went to school, she smiled and asked 'Are you not well because of the rain? According to the way she smiled, I realized that she noticed the incident made by that idiot. Same time I thought that she would see the entire thing. Otherwise, I would be in the principal’s office on that day.


Learning in a tuition class was a different experience for some students who did not study in mixed schools. Those who have studied in a boys' or girls' school had to mix up in the tuition class. It was a pleasure for most of them. Though I studied in a convent at that time, the rest of the other schools I studied were mixed schools. So, it did not bring me a different exposure. Those days, most such students started love affairs. In some cases, there were fights as well to protect their love affairs. Some boys tried for one girl and, such situations made a crisis among them. 


Some boys also faced the same situation when several girls were trying to get their attention. We also had a pretty friend among us and, most of the boys followed her for her love. Sometimes it was a headache for her. Some boys waited and followed her when she was going somewhere. As we were her friends, we also had to give her details and convey their messages with our friends. So, though they did not follow us, we also had to share the details carefully and, we did it as per our friend's instructions. 


So, it was a punishment for a few friends including me. Sometimes I told whatever came to my mind. However, there was one situation where we communicated different details for the same question they asked. So, we all decided to get the exact answers from our pretty friend to answer the questions of her followers. One day one of our friends saw that one boy was waiting for my friend to convey a message and, get some details.


However, that friend could not get the instructions from our beauty queen on that day and, she was clueless. So, what she did was, she ran away in another route to avoid that boy. However, she could not close the eyes of that boy and, he also ran and followed her. She could not run a long way and, she had fallen on the road. The funniest thing was, that boy was the one who helped her to stand up. The other people also came to support her. So, he did not ask anything from her. After that incident, he did not ask anything from her. Though she got rid of that problem, he got the details from us as usual and, we communicated the details as per the instructions of our beauty queen.


In the tuition classes, we met friends from different nationalities as well. It was a good experience we all had and, some of them are still good friends. Those friendships have a strong bond with each other like siblings. I think it's a bit difficult to find out honest friends when you are an adult. Just do a small analysis and see who are your actual friends. Then you can see still the remaining best gang is coming from your childhood or school days. 


So, I hope we can build up a strong relationship among different nationalities if we have schools without religion-wise or gender-wise differentiation. One good example is one of our father's friend who is coming from another nationality. He is one best friend from my father's childhood. 


He was the one who supported my father when he was not well. In one year, there was a flood in our area and, our house also severely damaged because of that situation. At that time, he brought food for us. He swam and brought it to us. It was not an easy task to swim in that cold water as he was not a young man to struggle with the water. My father said that the job he did won't do with his own brother even in that situation. We were very emotional at that time. I think we can build up such a strong friendship among the different nationalities via the concept of a mixed school which can bring different people under one roof. 

Otherwise, we would see them as aliens, once we have to move with each other as adults.



26 comments:

  1. Ꭲhanks іn fɑvor of sharing such a ρleasant thought, piece of writing
    is fastidious, that why i have read itt entirely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thanks for your response. Thanks for your time. Hope you enjoyed the post.
      Have a great day buddy... :)

      Delete
  2. Your meɑns of telling all in this post is in fact good, every one be capable of witrhoᥙt difficulty
    understand it, Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your feedback and reading my blog posts. Hope you enjoyed the post.
      Have a great day dear... :)

      Delete
  3. Its like you learn my mind! You appear to grasp a lot approximately
    this, like you wrote the ebook in it or something.
    I feel that you simply could do with some % to power the message home a
    bit, however instead of that, that is excellent blog.

    A fantastic read. I'll certainly be back.
    It’s the best time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy.
    I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions.
    Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article.
    I wish to read even more things about it! It’s appropriate time to make a
    few plans for the long run and it’s time to be
    happy. I have learn this put up and if I could
    I want to recommend you few interesting issues or advice.
    Maybe you can write subsequent articles referring to this article.
    I desire to learn even more things about it! http://alienware.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magnifіcent goods from you, man. I hace understand your stuff previous
    to and you are just extгemely excellent. I really like what you have ɑcquired here, really
    like what you are sayinbg and the way in which you say it.
    You make it enjoyable and you still care foг to keep it wise.
    I can not wait to гead mucһ more from you. This iss actualy a wonderful site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad for your feedback and it made my day.. Thanks for your time for reading my blog. Hope you enjoyed it.
      Have a great day dear... :)

      Delete
  5. Very descriρtive аrticle, I lovеd that a lot. Will thеre be a part 2?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear,Thanks for commenting here and reading my blog. Thanks again. Ill try to come up with another article.
      Hope you enjoyed the post. Have a great day buddy.. :)

      Delete
  6. Spоt on with this write-up, Ι honestly think this sie neeԀs much more attention. I'lⅼ pгobaƄly be bacҝ аgain to read more, thanks for the informatiօn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear,Thanks for commenting here and reading my blog. Thanks again. Hope you enjoyed the post. Have a great day buddy.. :)

      Delete
  7. Wе're a group off volunteers and starting a neᴡ
    scheme inn our community. Your site offeгed us with vɑluaЬⅼe
    informationn t᧐ work on. You have done a formidable job and ouur entire community will be thankful to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoyed the blog buddy.I really appreciate the time you put to read my posts. Always trying my best to give you useful information to that time. Thanks again. Have a nice day dear... :)

      Delete
  8. With thanks. Plenty of information!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that I have shared useful information with you. Thanks for reading my blog. Great day dear... :)

      Delete
  9. Hello, i think that i saw you visited my website thus
    i came to “return the favor”.I am trying to find things to enhance my
    web site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog friend. What is your blog? Hope you enjoyed the post. Great day buddy... :)

      Delete
  10. hi!,I loᴠe your wrіting so much! share we keep up a cоrrespondence extra about your article onn AOL?

    I need ann expert on this house t᧐ resolve my problem.

    Matbe thаt's you! Ꮋaѵiung a look forward to peer you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thanks for reading my blog. I really appreciate your time.
      Can you please send me more details of your requirement to 'javidesilva01@gmail.com'?

      Have a nice day... :)

      Delete
  11. If you want to get a great deal from this article then you have to
    apply these strategies to your won website.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your feedback and kind recommendation, dear... Thanks again. Have a nice day... :)

      Delete
  12. I have read so many articles or reviews on the topic
    of the blogger lovers however this post is actually a nice paragraph, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thanks for your response and sorry for the delay..Your kind feedback encouraged me to work on more.. Great day dear.. :)

      Delete
  13. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. Muslim Names

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Thank you very much for your kind response and time. Sure..Have a great day..

      Delete