Thursday, July 11, 2019

38.0 Why Did Our Boarding Mistress Keep Us Idiots At Her Home? Lol...


Any of us did not stay at the boarding place on weekends. But if we had full-day classes on weekends also, then we stayed there. In such a situation, I stayed on the weekend and, others went to the home. 




I switched on lights in both rooms for the whole night. But she did not blame me. When I was suffering from a fever, she gave a cup of medicine to me and, waited until I drink. I think she took care of me than the others. 


Most of the auntie’s children lived in some other countries and, one son visited her annually. Those days aunty planned to go there and live with him. So, aunty asked all of us to go to our homes when her son returned to Sri Lanka for vacations. So, the boarding place was a prohibited area for us for about two weeks. 


Aunty was getting ready to welcome her son and, she put a lot of effort to make the necessary arrangements. She wanted to cook all the delicious foods during these two weeks and, she arranged the home stuff also nicely. She colored the home and, polished all the furniture. It was like new year dawn for her and, her face also lightened up with the arrival of his son. 


We also felt genuine happiness for her. The things she sacrificed for their children was amazing. It is all about a mother's unconditional love and kindness. Nothing else. I think that she bore up a lot of problems alone. Today I could understand her behavior and mentality as an adult though we could not understand her those days. Most of the times we saw some negative aspects through her strict behaviors. But those days we never think about the causes of those issues. If I stayed there now, I would listen and take care of her without considering her as the owner of our boarding place. When thinking back again, I could not understand ourselves as well. I think we were in a dream world.



If I could ask her to go through this blog post, I know that she will go back to that same strict mood again by remembering us. Then she will give good feedback also. However, I do not like to think about whether she is alive or not. The result will not be a positive one. 



Sometimes aunty also gets pissed off for the crazy things we played. So, it was a memorable day for all of us. As this boarding place was close to the main road, sometimes, we looked at the main road without any reason. It was a relief for us to look at different people and vehicles for a few minutes once we were tired of our studies. Gradually, it became a habit to watch outside via a window glass though aunty asked us not to open that window. 



One day we opened the whole window in an evening because of the hot climate. Meantime, we watched outside as well and, one of our friends talked to a boy she knew. At that time, that boy was going for a class. Now our guy totally forgot the rules, and she started a chat with him by putting her head outside. Her voice volume was high and, she forgot to reduce her voice, even though some of us warned her. As our time is always good, aunty noticed it within a few minutes, and she came to us. We did not have any space to tell our friend, and aunty went to her like a rocket. Even though she said something, it did not come out. 


There was a noise like 'Boh Boh' instead of words, and her eyes brightened up like fire burns. When she was coming there, my heart was melting like butter. But later on, I could not stop laughing by looking at her, my friend and, hearing that 'Boh Boh' noise. However, she blamed us for more than one hour. Later on, she reminded it again and, again. It was like a daily schedule running in her mind for a specific time. Earlier we frightened and listened to her carefully. Later on, we remembered her 'Boh Boh' noise and, managed our laughter hardly. Sometimes, I think it killed me. If something happened to her high blood pressure, then it will not be a joke anymore. 


At that time, we were not in a situation to request her to reduce her anger. If we ask her, definitely she will hit us using anything. Then it will be a murder case. However, she did not inform our parents, though she threatened us. Finally, she ranked us as the worst boarding mates, she found during her lifetime.




There was a fire at the boarding house and, it was an unforgettable incident for me. I never faced such a situation before and, it showed the clues of our deaths. It happened because of the doctor who was in the dispensary. That dispensary was next to us and, earlier it belonged to auntie's home. So, it was very close to our room.  



In those days some people worked against doctors who were doing private practice during the day time. They suggested that it was an unethical practice to earn money during their working hours. So, this doctor ignored that situation and, did his same routines as usual. As he was not obedient, an unknown party set the fire in his dispensary. Except for aunty, only me and one boarding mate were there on that day. At that time, my bed was so close to the room entrance and, it was not my preferred place. So, as there were free beds of my other mates, I changed my bed. That bed was near to the wall which connected to that dispensary. 


There was a closed glass window also. That night, I saw the fire on the other side of the room and, I saw it as a dream. It took a few minutes for me to realize it as an actual incident. As soon as possible I quickly informed my friend and aunty. Both of us shocked and, could not think about our next steps. Then aunty contacted the police station and, meantime, we moved our books into another place. 


However, the fire did not spread to our side. The police crowd put a generous effort and, there were some of our neighbors also. However, we did not try to support them as auntie stopped the water at night as a daily practice. But she had to provide water on that night and, it stopped her bad habit also. After that, she did not close the water supply at night. Later on, she thanked me a lot as I was the one who saw the fire.


I think, though there are close friends in your boarding place, you cannot equal it to your home. However, I think it is helpful for anyone to identify the worth of your home. You would feel it better when you are staying in such a place only. As well as it is a good life exposure where you can learn the society.




25 comments:

  1. Wonderfuⅼ beat ! I would like to apprentice even as you amend yoour site, hoԝ can i subscribe
    for a blog site? The account helpeԀ me a acceptable deal.
    I were a little bit acquainted of this your
    broadcast offered vivid clear idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your response dear. Email subscription is available under the blog archive in right hand side of the page. Hope you enjoyed the post.
    Have a great day dear... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because
    of the costs. But he's tryiong none the less.
    I've been using WordPress on a variety of websites for about a
    year and am anxious about switching to another platform.
    I have heard good things about blogengine.net.
    Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts into it?
    Any help would be really appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that it's so lovely how she looked after you when you were unwell!
    www.thecorsetry.co

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your response dear.. Yes. She was a caring and lovely lady though we idiots did not behave as nuts.
      Have a nice day buddy... :)

      Delete
  5. I wanted to thank you for this very good read!!

    I certainly enjoyed every little bit of it. I
    have you book-marked to check out new stuff you I couldn’t refrain from commenting.
    Very well written! Thank you for the auspicious writeup.
    It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from you!
    However, how can we communicate? http://aoc.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Somebody necessarily lend a hand to make seriously articles I’d state.
    This is the very first time I frequented your website page and up to now?

    I surprised with the research you made to make this particular submit amazing.
    Fantastic process! Its such as you read my thoughts! You appear to understand
    so much about this, like you wrote the ebook in it or
    something. I think that you can do with a few percent
    to force the message house a bit, however instead of that,
    that is great blog. A great read. I will certainly be
    back. Hi would you mind letting me know which web host you're
    working with? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely
    different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.

    Can you suggest a good hosting provider at a fair price?

    Many thanks, I appreciate it! http://foxnews.net/

    ReplyDelete
  7. yoᥙ're actually a juѕt riɡht webmɑster.
    Thе ԝebsitе loadiing speed iis incredible. It sort of fеels that you're doing any distinctive tricҝ.
    Also, Thee conhtents are masterpiece. yoᥙ have performed a magnificent job in this subϳect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear,Thanks for commenting here and reading my blog. Thanks again. Hope you enjoyed the post. Have a great day buddy.. :)

      Delete
  8. Ahaa, its good dialogue about this paragraph here at this web site,
    I have read all that, so now me also commenting here.

    Its such as you learn my thoughts! You seem to understand a lot about this, such as you wrote the ebook in it or something.

    I think that you simply can do with a few p.c. to drive the message house a bit, however instead of that, this is wonderful blog.
    A fantastic read. I’ll certainly be back. It is the best time to
    make a few plans for the long run and it’s time to be happy.
    I have learn this submit and if I could I want
    to counsel you some fascinating things or tips. Perhaps you could
    write next articles relating to this article. I desire to read even more issues about it!
    http://pepsi.net/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there, I think youг website mgһt bee having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at yoiur blog in Ie, iit loks fine but wһen ⲟpening in Internet
    Explоrer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you
    a quick heads up! Other then tһat, superb blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi buddy, Thanks for informing. I checked in IE, but i didnt face for that issue. Can you please clear browser cache and check again? Thanks again.
      Nice day dear.. :)

      Delete
  10. I got this wеbsite from mmy pal who informed mme concerning tһis web site
    and at thе moment this time I am visiting this web site and reaɗing very informative posts at
    this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading my blog buddy. I would like to thank your friend as well. Please give my kind regards to your pal. Have a great day dear... :)

      Delete
  11. Hеllo! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondеring which
    blоg рlatform are you using for this site? I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had pproblems
    withh hackeгs and I'm ⅼooking at ᧐ptions for anothedr platform.
    І would be ցreat if you coulԀ point me in the direction of a good platform.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi buddy, im using blogger.com. i think its a good platform to host your website or blog. Great day buddy... :)

      Delete
  12. Nice ansᴡer bаck in return of this mattdr with genuine arguments and telling everything
    concerning that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoyed the post dear. Thank you very much for reading my blog. I really appreciate your time. Thanks again.
      Great day buddy... :)

      Delete
  13. This was it, i was searching for. Thanks a lot for taking some time to publish
    it on your post. Really Appreciated. I will be visiting your blog once again as i
    simply found you release such an amazing things here.


    I figured out a site which is devoted to individuals
    who are excited to loose weight earlier or later.
    It's about Keto Body Tone that is getting popular in the
    USA, and they are coming to other countries too. Hope you might enjoy to inspect it out
    and share your views about Keto Body Tone Diet Product.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I needed to thank you for this excellent read!!
    I certainly enjoyed every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked to look at
    new stuff you post…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind feedback dear. I really appreciate your interest and time. Thanks again. Have a great day dear... :)

      Delete
  15. Thankfulness to my father who informed me concerning
    this web site, this blog is actually awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a pleasure to know his recommendation. Please give my kind regards to your father. Hope you enjoyed the blog. Have a nice day dear... :)

      Delete
  16. Excellent post however , I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject?
    I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, Thanks for your feedback. Sure.. I'll elaborate it and publish another article for you. Thanks again for your time and interest. Great day... :)

      Delete