Monday, July 8, 2019

37.0 Amazing Driving Experience With My Family Members


The instructor of driving school was not a tough one and his patience level was unbelievably high. In the very first sessions, I thought that he would get angry with me because of the silly mistakes I made. 






He did not get angry with anybody. Instead, he had his own set of vocabulary to insult the students. Though it made all laugh, we used to think about the things he said as instructions. 


 

So, he could manage his team nicely without hurting anyone. For most of the wrong action, he corrected via that methodology. When somebody breaks the vehicle suddenly, he said that the things he ate for breakfast were coming out. He looked at the students seated in the back seats and told that ‘no point of having foods as, digesting process was happening quickly with the burn I had with you all. He said that all the things burned out and there's no time for the body to grasp them because of us.


One day, one of the boys was taking the vehicle and he moved very slowly. If there were no stories of that uncle, it would be the most boring journey for all of us. So, a few meters ahead, we saw that a few girls are coming towards us. 



They were laughing and talking loudly. By looking at them our uncle said that 'Hey, please don't break the teeth of those girls. See that girl was smiling like an actress. As well as don't break the teeth of the girls here with sudden actions. Once somebody stopped the vehicle suddenly with a harsh break, he looked back and asked 'Still you have teeth, right? Luckily, I could save my teeth.

As we used a manual vehicle, he taught all the things, though some of them are not used now. Hand signal was one such a thing he taught. When turning and stopping the vehicle, he asked us to put our hand outside and give the necessary signals. As it was a slow movement, we could see the people on the outside and, in such a situation our uncle talked with them also and made them laugh too. Once I gave a hand signal, there was a lady near a shop. At that time uncle said 'Hey sis, please don't come. She is not asking you to come. It was a shame for me at that time.


Reversing the vehicle was the most painful thing for many of us. Some students released the clutch suddenly and, we scared like nothing. As we used rural areas, there was no harm to anyone or anything. So, when teaching it for some of the fellows, uncle puts his foot on top of the student's foot which was on top of the clutch. Though those students did not like it, it was his reaction after the silly things played by learners.


The other best practice, he followed was keeping his arm on the hand brake for any emergency. However, he did not face a situation to use it when we stupids were learning. But he did it as a practice for the safety of all.


My father's elder brother also had the same practice and, he also kept his hand on the hand brake when his daughter (my cousin sister) was driving the vehicle. However, he had more patience than my father. The things he told when she was driving was the most annoying thing for us. When there was a pit in the road, he informed it very early. So, she had to pass those pits very carefully. If she could not do it properly, she had to listen to his lecture for a couple of minutes.




However, it was not dangerous like my father's lecture. I think we two disturbed each other. When she was driving, I had many things to point out and, the same thing happened to me also. However, I think it's a disturbance to the driver. In such situations, I could not manage my actions properly. They pointed out pits, dogs, pedestrians, vehicle speed and all. So, when they were telling all about these things, my attention went to different sides. 


One day I came home with him and my granny by his vehicle. It was a rainy day, and after a few miles, the wipers did not work at all. So, he asked me to focus on the road and asked me to give my attention. Though it was not an easy thing to do, I gave my full attention. Sometimes, I wiped the glasses from the inner side to clear his vision. However, later on, my uncle asked me to wake up a few miles before the destination. I do not know at what time I have fallen asleep. Lol...



I could not tell you one more incident which happened when I was learning with my father. So, he was next to the driving seat. There was a small bridge and, its space was not enough to pass two vehicles like buses. We went by van. At that time, an intercity bus was coming towards me, when I was moving to that bridge, and we two successfully passed each other. 


My father did not have enough time to say anything against my actions. If he could, he would ask me to stop the vehicle and, let them come first. But it did not happen, and he was shocked. After moving, he said that 'you drove as a well-experienced driver. 


After a few minutes, suddenly he asked me to stop the vehicle saying 'Don't you see that bicycle? At that time only, I saw that bicycle on the left-hand side of the road. So, my father said that if I could not stop it, there would be an accident. He was very angry with me, and, he asked me to get down from the vehicle. After that incident, I lost my confidence and, I did not want to learn.


When looking at the higher accident rates, I know that my father's reactions and anger against my actions were realistic because of the danger he has foreseen. Even though his talks and advice, made us laugh, today I knew that he did all because of the risk. The life of anyone is not a joke. He always pointed out to us to analyze the road and drivers of other vehicles also as only one idiot is enough to make a blast. 

One day we were in traffic. He pointed out one guy in a car, and he was on another line on the road. He saw that guy as a threat, and so he let him go first. His recognition was correct, and, after a few minutes, that guy attacked the back of another vehicle. On that day, I could not differentiate that guy as a not experienced driver though my father could.




22 comments:

  1. Wе are a grouⲣ oof volunteers and opening a new scheme inn our community.
    Your site provided us with valuable information to worҝ
    on. You've done a formidable joƄ and our entire community will be grateful to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thanks for your response. Im glad to know that my post helpful for you all. Hope you enjoyed the post.
      Have a great day dear buddy... :)

      Delete
  2. Yⲟu are so interesting! I do not believe I have read tһrough ѕomething ⅼike thіs before.
    So greаt to find somebody with some genuine thoughts on this issue.
    Seriously.. many tһanks for stɑrting this up.This site is onee thіng tһat iss needeԁ
    on thee web, someone with a lіttle originality!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your response dear buddy..hope you enjoyed the post.
      Have a great day dear... :):)

      Delete
  3. I just could not leave your site prior to suggesting that I
    really enjoyed the usual info a person supply in your visitors?
    Is gonna be back steadily in order to investigate cross-check new
    posts There is definately a lot to find out about this issue.
    I like all of the points you've made. You made some decent points
    there. I checked on the net to learn more about the issue and found
    most people will go along with your views on this site.
    http://pepsi.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hеllo Dear, are you in fact visiting this sute daily, if so
    then you will absolutely obtain nice know-hoԝ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thanks for your recommendation..
      Hope you enjoyed the blog and thanks for commenting here.
      Have a great day dear buddy... :)

      Delete
  5. Excellent website. Plenty oof helpfսl info here. I'm sending iit to s᧐me pals ans also
    sharing in delicious. And certainly, thanks oon ʏour
    sweat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear buddy, Thanks for reading my blog and sharing with others. I would like to appreciate the time you put on this.
      Hope you enjoyed the blog and thanks for commenting here.
      Have a great day dear... :)

      Delete
  6. This iѕ very intеresting, You'гe a very skilled blogger.
    I've joined ʏour fewеd and look fоrward to seeking more
    of your great post. Ꭺlso, I have shared ylur website in my social networks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your compliments dear. It encouraged me to work on more and maintain my blog. I'm so lucky have readers like you. Thanks for your time and sharing with others.
      Have a great day dear buddy... :)

      Delete
  7. Hey there would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using?
    I'm going to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a tough
    time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and
    Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely
    unique. P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask!
    Everyone loves it whenever people get together and share ideas.

    Great site, stick with it! I am sure this article has touched all the internet visitors, its
    really really nice article on building up new web site.

    http://pepsi.net/

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic report, pretty instructive. I'm wondering exactly why when the analysts of that community will not become aware of this approach.

    You should preserve ones own producing. I’m positive, you now have the massive readers’
    platform without a doubt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear. I'm so glad and your feedback made my day. Actually, positive responses let me to work on more. Hope you enjoyed the post.
      Have a great day buddy... :)

      Delete
  9. outstanding items totally, laptop computer had been given a whole new viewer.
    What precisely may people imply concerning your post which you simply designed a day or
    two historically? Almost any certain?

    ReplyDelete
  10. What's up it's mе, I am also visitng this ѡeb page regularly, this web
    site is ɑctually fastidjοus and the viewеrs are іn fact sharikng fastidious
    thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for commenting here. Hope you enjoyed the blog. Have a great day dear... :)

      Delete
  11. I loved ass much as you will receive carried out
    right here. The sketch іs tastefᥙl, ykur authoreԀ
    material stylish. nonetheless, youu command get ɡot an impatience over that you wish be
    ɗeliveгing the following. unwеll սnquesti᧐nably come more fⲟrmerⅼy again since exactly the same nearly а lot ߋften іnside case you
    shield this increaѕe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thanks for your kind response and your time. I really appreciate your interest on this. Have a nice day buddy... :)

      Delete
  12. Good info over again! Thumbs up:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Thank you very much... Thanks again for reading my blog.. Great day dear..:)

      Delete
  13. I am definitely enjoying your website. You definitely have some great insight and great stories. drink drive lawyers North Shore

    ReplyDelete