Monday, July 1, 2019

36.0 Can You Learn Driving Without Sticking 'L' Board? It Made All Crazy



Driving a vehicle was a dream when I was a kid and, I wanted to drive an off-road vehicle, according to that dream. I wanted to visit the green areas and roads in my country by driving that vehicle. 





I did not dream about the participants. Whoever would love to join my journey would be my participants. But definitely there will be my camera stuff to capture my memories digitally.

 


So, before moving to one of my new job opportunities, I wanted to learn driving. Therefore, I went to driving school with my sister. Though she did not come until the end, I completed the entire course. There were a few instructors and one instructor was a kind person while the other was a tough one. Luckily, we got that kind-hearted uncle as our instructor. He did not blame anyone, and he could teach the necessary things by adding a few jokes as well. So, it was a fun trip for all of us.



On the very first day, he asked me to come to the driving seat and drive. I was so happy when seeing that the van was moving according to my actions. It was a manual driving and, he asked me to drive in third gear for the entire trip on that day. We used a rural area for driving. Therefore, there was no traffic and many vehicles. 'L' board pasted in the front and back in the van. Therefore, everyone knew the status of us. Lol...


On those learning trips, always I used the horn when I had to pass pedestrians. People also go to the corner of the pavement when seeing our van. The people who were waiting to cross the road did not cross in front of our van. They let us go first and, crossed the road once we went. It made both of us laugh and, our uncle had enough things to tell. I think both parties scared of each other. 




Very recently we went to a wedding in my friend's car and she was a girl. She was a well-experienced driver and she could drive a very long distance as well without trouble. So, at that time, we were passing one town and, we moved a bit slowly because of the traffic. We saw that a boy was waiting to cross the road and, on that day he also let my friend go first. The worst thing was the smile he had on his face. He looked at my friend by keeping that smile and, it made all of us laugh. I think he never believes lady drivers.


One of my friends have such a brother. She also can drive well. But her brother did not trust her driving ever. Therefore, he never sat on the front seat with her when she was driving. He used to sit in the back seats, and she said that the worst thing was his non-stop instructions.




My father also taught us driving apart from the sessions we had in the driving school. Though that uncle did not blame us, my father's situation was totally different. He was very aggressive when teaching us. I think that was because of the risk of life. So, a small mistake was enough for him to blame us like nothing. 



However, it made us laugh. When he was scolding my sister, it made me happy and, my sister also had the same feeling when he was blaming me. However, according to his rules, nobody can laugh during his session. It breached his disciplinary rules. One day one of my cousins also joined us for a driving lesson. He chose a rural road to train us. So, as usual, he blamed three of us and, the most annoying thing with me was the 'clutch balance. He said that it was not the kind of dancing activity. 


I always hid my smile when he was saying the same thing many times. As well as he did not agree with the time, I took to make sure the back via the side mirror. He said that I took unnecessary time to look back. He said that time was enough for an accident. During his session, he suddenly asked me to stop the vehicle. In most of the cases, I could not do it properly and, the van stopped with 'Dadadas sound by highlighting red colors in the dashboard. 


Every time, he blamed me like nothing and, I was an Ass for him those times. Apart from that, he asked me to stop the vehicle by showing a particular place. But it was not easy for me to do during that learning curve. That inability made my father crazy and, he always said that the ability to stop the vehicle in the exact place at the right time was the most important thing. He worried about my skills.



So, he was fed up with three of us. We were three idiots for him. The most fun thing was, he asked my sister to stop the vehicle in front of a small shop to eat something. By looking at the outside of the shop, anyone could understand that there would not be more things to have. But, my father really wanted to go there. As he was angry with us, we did not go there. After a few minutes, we saw that he was eating a sweet thing which he did not like to eat normally. He was tired that much to eat anything irrespective of his restricted food list. It made three of us laugh.


So, when we were coming back, I took the last few minutes of the destination. Other two idiots seated in the back. When I was coming, I saw that most of the other vehicles switched on their headlights. My father asked me to drive properly without the zig-zag driving style. Because of these abnormal situations, he wanted to make sure a few things. 


Therefore, he got down from the vehicle and checked the van. At that time, he saw that our 'L' board was not available on the front side. It has fallen. So, he did not want to be a joke to others anymore and, he took the vehicle. As that 'L' board pasted by myself, again that blame rotated and came to me like a boomerang. However, it was an enjoyable journey of three of us though it increased my father's tension.




#blogger #bloggers #blogging #blog #writingcommunity #spreadlove #writerlift #reader #ass #blame #cousin #lboard #learn #memories #sister #stress #tension #uncle #van #vehicle

15 comments:

  1. I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet visitors, its
    really really pleasant piece of writing on building up new webpage.

    Ahaa, its pleasant discussion about this post at this place at this web site, I
    have read all that, so at this time me also commenting at this
    place. You've made some good points there. I checked on the internet
    for more info about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this site.
    http://samsung.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saved as a favorite, I really like your website!
    Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular post!
    It's the little changes that produce the greatest changes.

    Thanks for sharing! Hi! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with
    us so I came to give it a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information.
    I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to
    my followers! Terrific blog and amazing style and design. http://Foxnews.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your kind responses buddies... Hope you enjoyed the blog post.
    Have a great day... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ꮢemarkаble! Its in fact amazіng paragraph, I have got mսch clear idea on the topic of
    from this article.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your response dear buddy...
      Hope you enjoyed the post.
      Have a great day dear.. :)

      Delete
  5. ᎳOW just wɑt I was looking for. Came here by searching for cc and cvv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your response dear buddy...
      Hope you enjoyed the post. Its my pleasure to know that this article helpful for you.

      Have a great day dear.. :)

      Delete
  6. I am sure this article has touched all the internet users, its really really pleasant piece of writing on building up new web
    site. Hola! I've been following your blog for a long time
    now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you
    a shout out from Kingwood Tx! Just wanted to tell you keep up the great
    work! I couldn’t resist commenting. Very well written! http://foxnews.org

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ηaving read this Ibeⅼieved іt was extrеmely enlightening.
    I appreϲiate you taқing the time and effort to pput this
    short articⅼe together. I once again find myself personally spending way too mսuch time both reading and lеaving
    commentѕ. But so ԝhat, it was still wortһwhile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear,Thanks for commenting here and reading my blog. Thanks again. Hope you enjoyed the post. Have a great day buddy.. :)

      Delete
  8. Hi, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam responses?
    If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can advise?
    I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any help is very much appreciated.
    Everyone loves it when individuals come together and share views.

    Great blog, continue the good work! I like it when individuals come
    together and share thoughts. Great blog, stick with
    it! http://Nestle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fascinating information and facts !Optimal just what I had been exploring with regard to!
    “…obstacles never really exist to remain gave up to help,
    but only to generally be harmed.” by means of Adolf Hitler.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear buddy... Hope you enjoyed the blog.
      Have a great day dear..:)

      Delete
  10. Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. Driving instructor

    ReplyDelete
  11. Driving is a part of daily life, especially if you are living in a large city or somewhere very spread apart. We drive to run errands like buy groceries and pick up the kids, and we drive to work or to school. Emergency Sleeping Bag

    ReplyDelete