Tuesday, August 13, 2019

43.0 Let's Enjoy A Fruit Juice With Zero Sugar My Friends


I would like to put a note about 'fruit juice. I would like to offer my gratitude to one of my favorite drinks via this post. As well as this is a lovely gift for all fruit juice lovers around the world.


 

Actually, I did not use to drink fruit juice regularly in my school days and the higher studies era. I could say that I addicted to drink fruit juice because of the evening walk that scheduled two to three days per week after the office. It has totally stopped now as I'm not an office employee anymore. But still, that evening walk is on my schedule. 


I cannot remember the exact day I started drinking fruit juice. However, some fruit juice shops located on the route I used for my evening walk impressed me to have fruit juice. Plus, the thirsty I had after walking a few miles could be another reason. Somehow, I had a nice glass of fruit juice. A big glass of juice.


Most of the time I had Avocado juice and I switched to some other fruits if they did not have Avocado only. So, I did not need to order the juice type as they knew my choice. They asked me to order something if they did not have my favorite. As I used to have an Avocado smoothie with yogurt, sometimes they asked my preference. Otherwise, I just sat and waited for my juice if I wanted to have a normal one. Both parties had that mutual understanding.



That ordering mechanism was a relief for me, especially after office hours. After giving and receiving instructions for about nine hours, their understanding made me happy. I did not want to put an effort to have my drink except money. So, all those reasons dragged me there. I was like an ant, I think. Lol...


There were three shops and, most of the time I went to one shop because of the quality of the juice. As well as it's located on the route I used. One young boy was there. He managed that shop by preparing and serving fruit juice to the customers. As it was not a much-crowded place, he could manage his customers without the support of others. The location of that shop would be a reason for fewer customers, I think. But there were a few offices near the main road and they were regular customers. Though they did not visit the place, they ordered fruit juice and these guys delivered to them. That shop was famous among many because of its better quality.


They did not cheat their customers. For my drink, they prepared one glass using one Avocado and did not mix water much. Therefore, the required thickness was there, and it made a quality juice. After instructing the required sugar level for a few days, he knew the sugar preference also. He could remember the preferences of each customer and I think it's his capability. One day he said that 'Miss, I did not put sugar at all for your drink though I put some sugar for your friend. My cousin's sister also a regular customer. Once we went there, he thought that we were friends.



I did not drink Avocado with yogurt regularly. I felt sleepy after drinking it, and I did not want to walk anymore. One of my friends said that there won't be any progress in my exercises because of this fruit juice. 



She said that it would add more calories than burnt calories. Lol… However, I did not forget my Avocado juice. Even after the walk, I had a very light diet for dinner once I had that yogurt smoothie. It was that much heavy drink. However, it is a very nutritious drink.  Especially it is good food for vegetarian people like me. They can gain enough protein via Avocado and yogurt.


You know, one-day everything got changed by proving the uncertainty of everything. As usual, I went to my favorite shop to have my Avocado drink. Everything was happening as usual except for one thing which could change the view of my Avocado drink. 



At that time, I was enjoying my drink by reading a magazine which kept on my table, and my fruit juice friend started cleaning the stuff he used for juice preparation. I think I was the last customer on that day according to the time. Therefore, he arranged things to close the shop. He cleaned the jugs and glasses and kept them in a cupboard. He kept some additional fruits in the fridge. Finally, he took the blender to clean. First, he washed it with water and put some dish wash liquid to clean. Then he took a toothbrush and brushed the inside. It was a very unpleasant scene for me and at that time I almost finished my drink. I could not drink the last portion.


I wanted to vomit the entire drink. I started to think that he was not using someone's brush. As it is easy to clean the inside via a toothbrush, it might be his choice. So, I quickly made the payment and left. When I was telling the same with my cousin, she also said that he won't use a used toothbrush. However, after that incident, I could not drink juice from that shop anymore. I stopped drinking fruit juice for a couple of months. I did not go to any shop.


After resetting my mind, I went to another shop to have fruit juice. From the time I went there, I tried to observe the things available in their tables. There were jugs, glasses, sugar, ice, fruits, yogurts, soap, dishwasher, brushes and all. 



But I could not see any toothbrush. I checked near the blender as well. Finally, it was not there. So, I had the drink but I could not have it peacefully. It brought millions of doubts to my mind. Though it was not a nice one like my previous place, I went to that shop for my evening walk drink.


Everything was fine except the owner of that shop. He wanted to know every silly personal detail. I would give him a filled KYC (Know your customer) form as a bank customer. 



As it was an annoying thing to have a chat with him, and most of the times I shared the wrong information with him, later on, I choose another shop. There were a few girls in that shop to prepare fruit juice and sometimes the owner also joined with them. Most of the times he took the duty once those girls finished their duty and left. The quality of their fruit juice was good. But most of the time, my choice 'Avocado was not there. However, I went to that shop.


One day I met that fruit juice guy (Mr. Toothbrush) and he said that he did not see me for a long time. He asked why I did not come to have fruit juice. I wanted to say 'please don't use a toothbrush to clean the blender. But I told him that I'm working on a new office and using another route to come back. Lol…

By the way, what is your favorite fruit? Avocado? Great... I added you to my friends' list. However, try to have it with less/zero sugar buddy. 







19 comments:

  1. Tremendous things here. I'm very glad to peer your article.
    Thanks a lot and I am havijng a lopk forward too contact you.

    Will you kindly drop mee a mail?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading my blog and commenting here dear buddy. Have a great day dear... :) What is your email address buddy? However you can contact me via 'javidesilva01@gmail.com'

      Delete
  2. I'm always looking for new drinks without the sugar, nice article. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Thanks dear buddy. Thanks for reading my blog. Hope you enjoyed the post. Have a great day dear... :)

      Delete
  3. This is ɑ topic wһich is cⅼose tߋ my heart... Best wishes!
    Where are your contact detаils tһοugh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my pleasure and good to hear it from you. Thanks for your feedback dear. Hope you enjoyed the post. Great day buddy... :)
      You can contact me via 'javidesilva01@gmail.com'

      Delete
  4. Hello, yes this paragraph is actually good and I have
    learned lot of things from it concerning blogging.
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to know that this information was helpful for you. Thanks for reading and commenting here. Great day dear buddy... :)

      Delete
  5. Really quite a lot of awesome advice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind feedback. Hope you enjoyed the post. Have a nice day dear... :)

      Delete
  6. I don't even know the way I finished uр here, however I beⅼieved this puƄⅼish was great.
    I don't realize who you are hoaever definitely you are going to a well-known blоgger if
    you happen to are not already. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thanks for reading and commenting here. Your kind feedback encouraged me to work on more. Thanks again and have a nice day dear friend... :)

      Delete
  7. If you're on the lookout for a method to gain extra energy, create
    extra pace, and expertise most agility or just to actually make sure that your getting the most
    out of your skates than consider having your skate blades aligned.
    The manager usually sat giving us what he thought was a
    stern, uncompromising stare, but in actuality
    he just seemed bored out of his skull, grey-faced throughout the morning
    break, attempting not to look at his curly 'British Rail'-type sandwiches.
    There are also a number of outlets that give out reductions and promos which
    may really save loads on cash, time, effort and even resources.
    Subtle changes to blade positioning on all ranges of skaters can translate into vital positive aspects in performance on the
    ice. The right alignment will permit for optimum edge management,
    which can help you in sustaining a more environment friendly
    stride, better turning means, and will improve your general skating performance.

    Just some of the indications that you may have your
    skate blades aligned could embrace; difficulty turning one course ,
    struggling to carry eith an outside or inside
    edge, weak crossovers, chronic knee strain, groin pulls, sore decrease back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cold press juicers can even juice seeds! So if you've ever wanted to make your own seed oil / juice then a cold press juicer is the answer. Basically a cold press juicer works on a slow crushing / pressing movement. cold press juicers to buy online

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great article about shunya, you are share here Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. We see that it is the Father's will that we bear a lot of organic product. Proving to be fruitful is what is the issue here. It is a consequence of living in God's Word and having God's Word live in us. Jesus calls this apprenticeship.rare exotic fruit

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bantam assortments bear fancy blooms. The pomegranate has a place with the family 'Punicaceae' and is delegated 'Punica granatum'. In Burma the pomegranate develops all through the nation. Individuals eat the seeds and it is likewise handled into syrup.
    rare exotic fruits

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me. https://juicewrldmerch.net/juice-wrld-x-vlone-legends-never-die-purple-hoodie/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, I log on to your new stuff like every week. Your humoristic style is witty, keep it up play free slots online

    ReplyDelete