Tuesday, August 20, 2019

44.0 Why Do We Need Motivation For Our Lives?



What kind of memories you have about 'Exams?' Do you love exams? Not much, right? It depends. I have very few friends who wanted that exam pressure. 



I guess that the majority do not like to attend the exams though it is always beneficial for us. If you think about your job status, I think the reason for you to go with that status is the exams you passed apart from the working experience you have. So, we should respect the exams. Lol...



By the way, what was the main helper for you when you were preparing for exams? It's 'Google for me. Absolutely 'Google was my best friend for me to resolve any questions I had in exam eras. Apart from the questions, it helped me to reduce stress, depression, anxiety, anger, and all during the exam era. So, once I wanted a change 'google was the friend who supported me to find out my favorite songs and videos. The help I had during my Masters's was precious and unmeasurable.


I used to listen to the same four to five movie video songs when I was preparing for a Masters Degree. Actually, it could give me courage or a kick to energize my studies when I was fed up with assignments and all. But, still, I don't know the reason for selecting the same set of songs. 


Sometimes, my brain did not have enough capacity to think about it anymore. So, those days I stayed at my uncle's (father’s elder brother) home as I was 9 - 6 office workers. I had to find out time for exam preparation and assignments of Masters at night. Most of the time, it started at 9.30 p.m. and continued till 1 to 2 a.m. I could say that it was a horrible time for me. After 12, I used to listen to my favorite songs set. Most of the time my uncle came to visit me and at that time I was watching a video song. Not working on studies. However, he did not ask anything about my hobby, and, he asked me to sleep.


Few songs of 'Chennai Express' movie were on my list. I'm taking this opportunity to thank ‘Sharuk Khan and ‘Deepika Padukone who was the main actor and actress of that movie. So, this movie and its songs always reminded my Masters's era. Lol... However, I watched many Hindi movie songs by ‘Sharuk and ‘Deepika in this era. 


Especially when there was a group of people in a video song, I watched the same for two to three times to watch the actions of a different set of people. I enjoyed the dance of supporting dancers apart from the main actor and actress. The thing was I allocated two different times to focus on the key roles and sub-roles. Is that the way that you are also enjoying a song with a video? It was my way. Lol...


Apart from them, I listened to Sinhala songs of 'Amaradewa, 'Victor Rathnayake, 'Karunarathne Divulgane and 'Nanda Malini. Those songs were in my classical songs list. 



So, the next big thanks go to these giant artists. I could say that listening to their songs was like meditation. Apart from those Sinhala classical songs, 'Sari Pote' song of 'Yureni Noshika was another video I watched during this time. It was also a kind of video that can energize me, I think. In that video, I loved to see the actions of 'Tennison Kooray as well.




Sometimes I listened to songs of new artists as well. Sometimes I wanted to listen to 'Bus songs. There is such a song category in Sri Lanka. Lol... Such songs can hear in most of the private buses and that was the reason for that category. Though there was no taste at all I listened to those as well. I don't know why actually. Lol... However, the songs I selected could analyze the different mental statuses I had those days.


Though I worked till midnight for these exams and assignments, I could say that it was not effective at all. Sometimes I spent three to four hours without a reasonable outcome. I could think and write five to ten lines when I was working on assignments and when rereading the same on the following day, I blamed myself. 



The written content was useless, and it was another rework. Sometimes I just watched on the computer screen without doing nothing, and the worst thing was it took a reasonable time for me to realize that idle time. It was a weird behavior. Like my advanced level exam, I did not consume any food or drink at night studies. It was also a question without an answer. I did not want to have any snack or drink after dinner. I don't know why?


Finally, I tried to schedule my studies in the early morning, and it did not work at all. I just snoozed the alarm and slept. Our lectures also scheduled at night after office hours and it went till 9 p.m. on weekdays. There were three-night classes per week. One of my friends said that we should work on studies on the same day after each lecture. However, it was beyond my capacity and I could not do that though his idea was an effective one.


As nothing worked for me, I decided to allocate the entire weekends for studies, and it worked well for me. However, I could not spend time with my family during the weekends even. 



So, my father always asked 'Do all of your friends work on studies like this? As per my knowledge, the situation of others also the same as me. Therefore, always my answer was 'Yes and I took some friends as examples as well. The same thing happened to my other friends as well. Their spouses always questioned their work. One of my friend's wife said that she also worked on exams and assignments, but she never was in such a pain. Most of the time they did not argue with their spouses as it consumed additional time. Lol...


As our program tightly stuck to one year, they did not understand the workload and time schedules as most of them did a two-year program. So always they thought that there was something wrong with us. Actually, I could say that they could not bear up the pain we had. I think for a one-year time period they missed their loved ones. However, I should really appreciate the support and patience of our families.





18 comments:

  1. Great information. Lucky me I ran across your site by
    chance (stumbleupon). I have book marked it for later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also lucky to have a reader like you dear friend. Thanks for your time. Have a nice day dear... :)

      Delete
  2. Regards. I value this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear... Hope you enjoyed blog post. Great day... :)

      Delete
  3. Yeah bookmaking this wasn't a high risk determination outstanding post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to take the ability of thanking you for that professional assistance I have always enjoyed browsing
    your site. We're looking forward to the commencement of my university research and the whole groundwork would never have been complete without browsing this site.

    If I might be of any assistance to others, I will
    be ready to help via what I have discovered from here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear... Thank you very much for your kind feedback. I'm so glad to know that this was an useful blog for you all. Please give my regards to your colleagues. All the very best for your research. Thanks again.
      Have a great day... :)

      Delete
  5. Hello, I would like to subscribe for this blog to get hottest updates,
    thus where can i do it please help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, Thanks for your interest. There is a Email subscription facility and the latest posts will be emailed to you once you subscribed. It is available in the right side menu under "Blog archive".
      Thanks for your time. Great day... :)

      Delete
  6. Awesome job once again! Thank you;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, It is my pleasure. I'm so glad about your response. Thanks again for your time and interest. Have a great day, buddy... :)

      Delete
  7. Thanks for finally talking about >"44.0 Why Do We Need Motivation For Our Lives?" <Liked it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, Thanks for reading and commenting. Great day buddy... :)

      Delete
  8. I like this web blog very much, Its a very nice place to read and obtain information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, It is my pleasure and I'm so glad about your response. Thanks for your time. Nice day... :)

      Delete
  9. It’s perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read even more things about it! more information

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thank you very much for your feedback and shared information. Hope you enjoyed the post.. Thanks again. Have a great day buddy... :)

      Delete