Monday, June 17, 2019

33.0 The Entire World Is Full Of Crazy Nuts & You Can Find Out Most Of Them In A Bus


One day, an uncle sat in a front seat and, he looked a few times back. Later on, he gave his phone and SIM card to me and, asked me to put that SIM into his phone. By looking at his face and behavior, I understood that he drunk a lot. 




So, I politely said that I don’t know how to do that and, it made him angry. Then he murmured something and, blamed me. He said that 'Always wires are in the ears but do not know how to do this simple task. That was the only thing I could hear even though he murmured something else.



This incident also a different one and that day I was coming back after finishing a tuition class. At that time, I did not have changes. So, I gave a five hundred Rupees note to the bus conductor and, he had to return about four hundred Rupees as the balance. 



At that time he did not give me the balance by asking me to remind it when getting down from the bus. I was in the last seat in that bus and, there were few people in that row. After a while, one uncle talked to the conductor and asked my balance. Then the conductor said “Sure. I will give it to her”. A little bit later, that uncle asked the balance again and, it made conductor angry. Even though I did not ask, he blamed me and, said “I’m not taking your money and get down. I will give to you. You don’t need to worry.” Then that uncle replied back and, there was a small argument among them. Once it finished, I said “uncle, please don’t ask balance from him. I will ask when I get down from the bus”. Then I acted like sleep by following up on my one safety method. 


Sometimes, I got late to come home from the office and, I had to travel at the night around nine p.m. So, it was a big headache for my parents and, they asked me to stop this several times. However, for some reason, I could not obey them due to workload or meetings I had in the evenings at the office. 


 


If I had to leave the office a bit early without attending for those, then there was another problem at the office even though it resolved my parents’ issue. So, either my parents or seniors in the workplace blamed me due to this situation. Sometimes, I came home in the very early morning around four or clock by a cab and, went back to the office again around ten a.m. once I worked for a European project. I had to resolve some issues with them in their time zone. So, my parents also used to wake up and, wait for me even though I asked them to sleep. These were the main reasons for these night or midnight journeys.


This incident happened when I was coming home around nine p.m. It was a Friday and, the buses were crowded. So, I had to take two buses. Time was around nine-thirty p.m. when  I was waiting for the next bus. There were a few men in the bus stand and, there were no ladies. At that time, most of the buses were already gone and, I could not get into any buses due to the crowd. You know that I’m not going when there is a big crowd… 



So, I asked my father to come there. But I knew that it was about thirty minutes' journey though I asked him to pick me. Therefore I was so scared to wait for him with those few people. So, I went to one shop and did some window shopping. But at that time, they were closing down their shop. So, I had to tell my concern to them and, asked to stay there a little longer. Luckily, they agreed to wait for my father and, it was a big relief for me. As I knew that my father also scared and, come in a rush, I said that “No hurry. You come safely and slowly”. But it made him angrier and more stressed. Once my father came, I thanked very much to the staff of that shop and came home. Once I came home, I saw that my mother was crying by murmuring something and, my sister was blaming me like a non-stop song. Father did not speak to me and, he was very silent due to anger. Ohh shit…! Only our doggy welcomed me as usual. 



One day, only a few men left on the bus with me when I was coming home on such a night journey. At that time there were about ten kilometers to our home. So, this made me scared a lot by remembering a rape incident happened inside the bus and that was happening even though that girl's boyfriend was there. He could not control those men as a film. So, this girl raped by a few men. There were similar rape cases inside the buses in our country as well. At that time, I remembered all these stories and, it increased my fear a lot. I was confused more by looking back. 


The guy who had a weird look smiled at me and, it was an abnormal smile. Sometimes, I saw his smile suspiciously because of the fear I had at that time. Perhaps he understood that I was afraid. Finally, I reached my destination and, I rang the bell to get down from the bus. Then the driver turned back and looked at me. He also smiled weirdly and said something to the conductor. For a few seconds, I was thinking that, what should I do, if he did not stop the bus. If he did not stop, I thought to jump from the bus to live or die at that time.


This incident happened when I was going to Colombo for my higher studies. I got onto the bus at five or clocks in the morning. On that day, I had an examination as well. But my friend did not come due to a funeral at her home. We had to bring the identity card as a compulsory thing for the examination.


After I got onto the bus, I thought that I did not bring my ID and I suddenly checked it in my bag. Ohh Shit! Yes. It’s not there. So, I got down from the next town to go back home to bring it. Once I got down from the bus only, I realized the silly thing I have ever done. Even though a few people got down with me, none of them left in the bus halt and, all of them went to different places. Then I left there alone and, the darkness and, a silent made me scared. I waited for a few minutes, but there were no buses to go back home. 


So, I wanted to run and hide somewhere. It was that much scary moment for me. At that time, I did not have a mobile phone, and I could not tell my father to come. I felt helpless and meantime, I heard some rubbish words of a few people. I heard them only and, I could not see them in the darkness. It increased my fear a lot and, I thought about my next actions if they come to me. When I was thinking about these things, a van stopped and, there were about ten young men in that van. Then the driver said “Hey sister, where are you going? We can drop you”. Then I said that I was waiting for my father. I thought that they were some drunk men by looking at their faces and the way they talked. So, I could not wait for another time and, I wanted to get into any bus to go to Colombo or home.


It was my fault and, I blamed myself. There were no buses in any root and, I waited for another few minutes in that horrible environment. Shortly, several people came to that bus halt and, then only I was conscious with normal conditions. But I could not forget the series of incidents that happened within a few minutes. 


Later on, I blamed myself for the drama I played, once I saw my identity card in the bag. It was there in the same pocket, which I used to keep it. I don’t know what happened actually and why I could not see it early? However, I could not concentrate on the exam as my mind was a mess. Marks were very low for that subject. I did not tell this to my parents or sister except my friends. They also blamed me for the foolish thing I had done. I also accepted my mistake and, I promised myself not to do the same fault again under any emergency situation. Actually, if I could think twice and arrange my exam stuff on the last night well, I would not face this incident. 


This incident also happened in the early morning and, at that time also I was going to Colombo for my higher studies, I think. So, I got into an intercity bus, I could not see any people except the driver and conductor. Suddenly I said “Nobody there inside the bus” and, it happened unintentionally



It made conductor laugh and, he said ‘No, there are two in the last seat.’ Then I could see a boy. But I could not see anyone elseHowever, I went inside the bus and saw a girl with himThey did not behave well, as there was no anyone. After a few minutes, a few people got onto the bus. The conductor looked at me and, said 'See. People are coming. It was fun for him and, he repeated it over and over once people got onto the bus. He laughed by looking at me and, then others looked at me by keeping a big question mark in their eyes. Once I told this to my friends, it was a good topic for them for a couple of days.


There is another story which same as this one. I was sitting on that day. After a few miles, a school crowd got on to the bus. So, some of them gave their books and bags me to keep. After a few minutes, one girl thanked and took back her bag from me. 



Then the person who sat beside me got down and, one schoolboy sat in that seat. At that time, he did not have any books or a bag. I think, he went about five to six kilometers without keeping any stuff. For all the time those school crowd talked loudly and laughed like nothing. I was carrying those goods and thinking about the old good school days I had. After a few miles that boy got up and said 'Hey, sister, can you give my books back?. I was wondered and ashamed. Others laughed a lot. 



These are some main memories that came to mind. Even though some incidents made me laugh now also, I think, I could avoid some silly situations if I could think twice.




#blogger #bloggers #blogging #blog #writingcommunity #spreadlove #writerlift #reader #books #bus #conductor #couple #father #fear #joy #laugh #memories #money #mother #sister #student #crazy #world

36 comments:

  1. Տіmply wіsh to say yοur artixle is as astoսnding.
    The clearness in your post is just сool and i can assume
    you're an expert on thijs ѕubject. Fine with your permission allow mе to grab your RSS feedd
    to keep upⅾated with forthⅽoming post. Thanks a million and ⲣlease continue the enjoyable work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind response dear..Thanks for following up my blog posts..
      Have a great day dear buddy..😊🌻

      Delete
  2. At thiѕ mߋment I am going away to do my brеakfast, later than having my
    breakfast coming yyet again to read other news.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your response dear.. Thanks for reading my blog posts.. ill come up with next posts soon.
      Have a great day dear buddy..🙂

      Delete
  3. I’ve been browsing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting
    article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers
    made good content as you did, the net will be a lot
    more useful than ever before. Hey would you mind letting me know which hosting
    company you're utilizing? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different
    browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
    Can you suggest a good hosting provider at a fair price?
    Thanks, I appreciate it! Hi would you mind letting me know which
    web host you're utilizing? I've loaded your blog in 3
    completely different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
    Can you suggest a good web hosting provider at a fair price?
    Cheers, I appreciate it! http://foxnews.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. bookmarked!!, I love your web site! Ahaa, its fastidious discussion on the topic of this article here at this webpage, I have read all that, so now me also commenting at
    this place. Hello there! This post could not be written any
    better! Looking through this post reminds me of my previous roommate!

    He always kept preaching about this. I'll forward
    this post to him. Fairly certain he's going to have a very good read.
    Thank you for sharing! http://alienware.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a topic that's close to my heart...
    Best wishes! Exactly where are your contact details though?
    I have been surfing online more than 3 hours nowadays, yet I by no means found any fascinating article like yours.
    It is beautiful value sufficient for me. Personally, if all website
    owners and bloggers made good content material as you probably did, the net can be a lot more helpful than ever
    before. I’ve been surfing online more than 2 hours
    today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It’s pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if
    all site owners and bloggers made good content as you
    did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.
    http://cspan.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! In the end I got a web site from where I know how to really obtain helkpful data regarding my study and knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, its good to know that i have shared useful details with you. Hope you enjoyed the post. Thanks and have a great day buddy..🙂

      Delete
  7. Everyone loves it when folks come together and share ideas.
    Great site, keep it up! It’s appropriate time to make some plans for
    the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve
    read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice.
    Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article.

    I wish to read more things about it! Its such as you learn my mind!
    You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote
    the ebook in it or something. I believe that you simply could do with a few p.c.
    to drive the message house a bit, however instead of that, that
    is fantastic blog. A great read. I’ll definitely be
    back. http://Cspan.Co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya, just grew to be aware about your web page by
    using Bing and google, uncovered which it’s definitely helpful.
    I'm certainly planning to look out for belgium's capital.

    I’ll come to be gracious when you continue this later on. Lots
    of people are going to be took advantage of a person's posting.
    Adios for now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, thanks for your response... hope you enjoyed the blog posts.
      Have a great day dear buddy...🙂

      Delete
  9. I enjoy your writing style really enjoying this website.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind response dear buddy...
      Have a great day dear.. :)

      Delete
  10. Practical goal sure where you're receving your information and facts, but amazing issue.

    My spouse and i should take some time studying
    far more or maybe working out far more. Appreciation for outstanding specifics I found
    myself in search of this level of detail in my task.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your response dear buddy...
      Hope you enjoyed the post.
      Have a great day dear.. :)

      Delete
  11. Hurrah! Finally I got a bllog from where I be capable
    of actually take valuable information regarding my study and knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow... Im so glad for your response as my blog could support your studies. Hope you enjoyed the blog.
      Have a nice day dear... :)

      Delete
  12. Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating
    it but, I'd like to shoot you an email. I've got
    some recommendations for your blog you might be interested
    in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.
    Hi there would you mind letting me know which webhost you're working
    with? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
    Can you suggest a good hosting provider at a fair price?
    Kudos, I appreciate it! Hi there, i read
    your blog occasionally and i own a similar one
    and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam responses?
    If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything you can advise?
    I get so much lately it’s driving me mad so any assistance is very much appreciated.
    http://pepsi.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will immediately seize your rss feed as I can’t find your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service.
    Do you have any? Please permit me understand so that I could subscribe.

    Thanks. I have been browsing online more than three hours today,
    yet I never found any interesting article like yours.

    It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers
    made good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever
    before. I couldn't resist commenting. Well written! http://cspan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ꮋi there to every body, it'ѕ my first visit of this website; this ƅlog contains awesome ɑnd in fact
    fine information in favor of readers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Hope you enjoyed the blog. Thanks for your response and kind recommendation.
      Have a great day dear buddy... :)

      Delete
  15. Only wanna input that you have a very nice internet site,
    I the ddsign and style it really stands out.

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for amazon vine invite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi buddy, Its good to know that someone is looking for these information. Hope you enjoyed the blog.
      Have a great day dear..:)

      Delete
  17. Haᴠe you еver thought about incⅼuding a little bit more tnan just your articlеs?

    I mean, what you say is fundamental ɑnd all. Nevertheless think about if you added some great ѵisuals or video cⅼips to give your posts more, "pop"!

    Уour content is excellent but with imageѕ and videоs, this site cϲould ԁefіnitely be ߋne of
    the very best in its nicһе. Ꭼxcellent blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thanks for your kind feedback, and I really appreciate your suggestion. I'll definitely think about your suggestions. Thanks again. Great day dear... :)

      Delete
  18. It is really a great and helpful piece of info.
    I'm happy that you shared this helpful info with us.
    Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, It is my pleasure. Hope you enjoyed the post. Thanks for reading and commenting here. Thanks again. Have a nice day... :)

      Delete
  19. Appreciation to my father who told me concerning this web site, this webpage is really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh really?? Please give my regards to your father. Thanks for all of your time. Have a great day dear... :)

      Delete
  20. Useful information. Fortunate me I found your site by accident, and I am shocked why
    this twist of fate did not took place in advance! I bookmarked
    it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm so happy to know that this is an useful article for you. It is my pleasure. Thanks again for your time. Great day, buddy... :)

      Delete