Friday, June 21, 2019

34.0 Are GHOSTS Real?? What Do You Think?



Though the death of somebody brings worries to our hearts and, the word 'GHOST gives a scary feeling, there are some memories which could bring a smile. 


Therefore, I thought to share those with you all and, I hope you also enjoyed those incidents. However, when there was our crew, either my cousins or besties, it was a kind of other craziness though it brought some disciplinary issues.


The very first memory was the funeral house of my school friend's father. He was not well for a long time and, he suffered a lot till death. So, for that funeral, all of our classmates went there after school. Some of her closest school friends went there early without coming to school also. So, when we were going there, there were a few kids who were playing in the yard. We also seated in the yard and, after a few minutes we were idling and, it was a boring time for all of us. So, we asked one kid to come and, asked a few questions. Likewise, we spoke to some other kids and, did the same. 


Among them, there was a small boy, and he did not respond to our questions. He tried to leave us. So, one of my friends kept on asking him to come. But he ignored us and went inside the home. After a couple of minutes, we saw that he was coming with a stick. Though he gave a devil look, we did not care as he was a small one.


When he was coming to us by hanging that stick, we could realize that he came to hit us. As we thought he hit us like a crazy devil by asking us to leave. Lol... As we kept on asking some questions, he also did the same by kept on asking us to leave. He did not forget to punish us until we leave the funeral house. I could remember that some of my friends went to meet our friend also as there was no way to get rid of him. Finally, that 4 to 5 years old kid scared 14 years old girls’ gang. Lol…


The other incident happened in the funeral house of an uncle who was a family friend. He passed away in his mid-era of his life. He had four children. So, once I went there with my parents, his wife and daughter were weeping. 



Though others tried to console them, it was not an easy thing. They were fed up with crying and, I think they were unconscious about the things they told at that time because of their loss. I could not hide my tears when looking at that aunt and sister. I worried about them than the death of that uncle.


So, when they were murmuring, suddenly, that aunt said 'Ohh... My smart and handsome husband left me. At that time, I could not stop my laugh as I could not stop my tears. However, I controlled it very hard as my mother was there. Otherwise, she would blame me. Actually, it was not a reason to laugh. But always it made me laugh when it comes to my mind. Still, it was a silly quote for me. At that time my mother was so serious and, I could not see a single clue for a smile on her face. But once we came home, she said the same and it made her laugh too. That was the most interesting thing. Lol... I know it's not good to laugh at such a situation. It may be because of my bad qualities or something else.


This incident happened during my higher studies era. I was coming home after the lectures. On that day there was a funeral of our neighbor. It was around 8 or clock and, my father could not come to the bus halt to pick me as he was busy with funeral chores. 




On that day he gave a dinner for the funeral home. So, a bunch of people worked in our yard for its preparations. Therefore, I had to come alone, and there were a few meters from the bus halt to our house. So, I'm coming towards the home. Suddenly, oh my god, that dead man was coming towards me. That's what I saw. I could not imagine what's happening and, I could not think about my next action. I wanted to run, hide somewhere and, SCREAM... But I didn't do anything. I stood on the road like a stone that cannot be moved. But he is coming and, now there was a short distance between both of us.


Suddenly he smiled and said that 'I came to my brother's funeral. His smile was different than the dead one. He was intelligent to tell it at that moment. Otherwise, I would be sick and till then I thought that he was a ghost. Lol... So, as soon as I went home, I asked about his siblings from my mother. Then she said that he was a twin. At that time, I' met his other twin who could kill me.


The other ghost-related incident happened when I was coming to my uncles' place from my former office.  The time was around 7 p.m., and I had to walk a few meters after getting down from the bus. It was a private road, and there was no crowd except for a few people who were living in that housing scheme. So, on that day nobody on that road and, I walked as usual. Suddenly, I heard the noise of a girl and, it was like a murmuring.



As I could not see anyone, I did not search for that voice and, walked. Again, I heard a soft voice saying 'Hello miss. Then I looked back and noticed a young lady with a small baby. There was a very short distance between us and, at that time, I could not realize that how did she come closer to me without my attention. She had a weird look though she kept a smile on her face. I was afraid like nothing and, a lady ghost called 'Mohini' came to my mind suddenly. As per the myths, she is following men not women. But it did not come to my mind and, I wanted to run. However, as usual, I could not move my legs for a few seconds. She was also staying in the same position without moving. So, we were looking at us for a few seconds, and I came very quickly.


At that time, my cousin's sister was also there and, I told that incident. She wanted to go back and, find her. But I did not come with her. Later on, she saw a young woman with a baby in one evening. She was an innocent beggar.

However, I have a bit of scary memory in my childhood. At that time, I was about 3-4 years old kid. It was not a clear memory. Still, I could not realize whether it was an actual incident or a dream I saw. So, I'm not going to write it here. However, it was in the corner of my mind. If they exist, they are also other souls in our universe. That's my view. What do you think?




#blogger #bloggers #blogging #blog #writingcommunity #spreadlove #writerlift #reader #baby #boy #cousin #dreams #fear #friends #fun #funeral #ghost #lady #mohini #parents #scary #school

46 comments:

  1. I feel this is among the so much significant info for me.
    And i'm satisfied reading your article. However should commentary on few normal issues, The web site style is perfect, the articles is in reality great :
    D. Good activity, cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your response dear... Hope you enjoyed the post.. 😁
      Have a great day dear buddy..

      Delete
  2. Wow, tһiss paragraph is fastidious, myy ʏounger sister is analyzing these things, tһеrеfore I am going to cconvey her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. Its my pleasure to see that these details are helpful for you all. Give my regards to your sister.
      Have a great day dear buddy... :)

      Delete
  3. There’s certainly a great deal to know about this issue.

    I really like all of the points you made. I’ve been browsing
    online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting
    article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me.

    In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers
    made good content as you did, the internet will be a lot more useful
    than ever before. Saved as a favorite, I really like your website!
    http://samsung.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been surfing online more than three hours today,
    yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It’s pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the
    internet will be a lot more useful than ever before. Amazing!
    This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a completely different topic but it
    has pretty much the same layout and design. Superb choice of
    colors! It’s appropriate time to make a few plans for the longer term and it’s time to be happy.
    I have learn this submit and if I may I desire to recommend
    you some fascinating things or advice. Perhaps
    you could write next articles relating to this article.
    I want to learn even more issues about it! http://Aoc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hі there colleagues, how is everything, and what you would like
    tо say concerning this post, in my view its truly rеmarkaƄle in fqvor of mе.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your response dear... Hope you enjoyed the blog post.
      Have a nice day... :)

      Delete
  6. Hi, I do think this is a great web site. I stumbledupon it ;)
    I am going to revisit once again since i have book marked it.
    Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you
    be rich and continue to help other people. Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular article!
    It is the little changes which will make the largest changes.
    Thanks for sharing! I am sure this post has touched all the internet viewers, its really really fastidious post on building up
    new website. http://aoc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoyed the blog post.
      Have a nice day... :)

      Delete
  7. Quality ρosts is the important to attract the users to pay a quick
    vksit thee web page, that's what this site is providing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear,Thanks for commenting here and reading my blog. Thanks again. Hope you enjoyed the post. Have a great day buddy.. :)

      Delete
  8. Marvelоus, what a website it is! This webpage gives valuable data to us, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind feedback dear buddy. It made my day. Hope you enjoyed the post. Have a nice day dear... :)

      Delete
  9. Ηave үou eᴠer considered creating an e-book or guest authoring ⲟn other sites?
    I have a blog based ᥙpon օn the ѕame іnformation you
    discuss аnd woulⅾ love to havе yⲟu share sօmе stories/information. I knoѡ my audience ԝould appгeciate your worҝ.
    If yοu're even remotely іnterested, feel free to shoot me an email.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there, its good paragraph regarding media print,
    we all understand media is a enormous source of information.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Howdy! I could have sworn I've visited this web site before but after browsing through
    some of the articles I realized it's new to me. Nonetheless, I'm
    definitely happy I came across it and I'll be book-marking
    it and checking back regularly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, I'm so glad to receive your response. Hope this is worth for your time. I really appreciate your interest and time. Thanks again. Great day, dear buddy... :)

      Delete
  12. Hello, I enjoy reading all of your article. I wanted to write a little
    comment to support you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, Thanks for reading and commenting here. Actually, your responses encourage me to maintain this blog. Thanks again. I really appreciate your interest and time.
      Nice day... :)

      Delete
  13. Thanks on your marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you are a great author.I
    will be sure to bookmark your blog and may come back down the road.

    I want to encourage that you continue your great work, have a
    nice evening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Thank you... Your positive responses help me to maintain my blog. Thanks again for your time. Great day, dear... :)

      Delete
  14. Can I just say what a comfort to discover a person that truly knows what they're talking
    about over the internet. You definitely know how
    to bring an issue to light and make it important.
    More and more people need to read this and
    understand this side of the story. It's surprising you are not more popular because you definitely
    possess the gift.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Thanks for your kind response and recommendation. I hope you enjoyed the post. Thanks again for your time, buddy. Great day... :)

      Delete
  15. Spot on with this write-up, I absolutely believe this web site needs far more attention.
    I'll probably be returning to read more, thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, Thank you very much for reading and commenting. You made my day. Thanks again. Nice day, buddy... :)

      Delete
  16. Very good written article. It will be supportive to everyone who utilizes it, as well as yours truly :).
    Keep up the good work - for sure i will check out more
    posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Thanks for your kind response. I hope you enjoyed the post. Thanks again for your time, buddy. I'm so glad to know that is a helpful article for you all.
      Great day... :)

      Delete
  17. Can I simply just say what a relief to uncover somebody that really knows what
    they are talking about on the web. You certainly know how to bring
    an issue to light and make it important. A lot more people
    ought to check this out and understand this side of your story.
    I was surprised you aren't more popular given that you certainly possess the gift.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, Thank you very much for reading and recommending my blog. You made my day. Thanks again. Nice day, buddy... :)

      Delete
  18. Normally I do not read post on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to check out and do it!
    Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thanks, very nice article.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, Thank you very much for your kind feedback. I really enjoyed your comment and it made my day..
      Thanks again for your time. Great day... :)

      Delete
  19. WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by
    searching for practice proper skin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I'm so glad to know that you found relevant information via my blog post. Hope you enjoyed it as well. Thank you very much for your time. Great day... :)

      Delete
  20. Precisely what I was looking for, thanks for putting up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, Hope you enjoyed the blog. Thanks for your time. Nice day, dear... :)

      Delete
  21. This is a great tip particularly to those new to the blogosphere.
    Brief but very precise info? Thank you for sharing this one.
    A must read post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Thanks for recommending my blog. It made my day. Thanks again. Great day dear :)

      Delete
  22. Hi, I do believe this is a great web site. I stumbledupon it
    ;) I am going to come back once again since i have book-marked it.

    Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to help others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, Thanks for your feedback and kind wishes. I reallly appreciate your time and interest. Great day :)

      Delete
  23. Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!
    Very helpful info specially the last part :) I care for such information a lot.
    I was looking for this particular info for a long time.
    Thank you and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear, Thank you very much for your kind feedback. I hope you enjoyed the post. I'm so glad about your response. Thanks again for your time and interest. Great day... :)

      Delete
  24. Hey there, You have performed a great job. I will certainly digg it
    and in my view recommend to my friends. I'm sure they'll be benefited from this site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear... I'm so glad about your kind feedback. Thank you very much. Thanks again for your time and interest. I really appreciate it. Please give my regards to your friends. Have a nice day dear buddy... :)

      Delete