Monday, June 3, 2019

31.0 Laugh & Laugh... But Behave Well Buddies


Do you think that getting down from a bus is an easy thing to do? It was not at all when I was going to school by bus. I went to a mixed school. So, the bus which we used to come back home was full of those crazy devils. 



The bus conductor became evil by looking at the behaviors of those idiots. If he had high blood pressure, he would die because of the effort he put to control them. Always he screamed like an evil. But our guys did not care about him though he blamed and screamed us a lot. As well as his situation was fun for some of them.  



After a few years, I saw that the conductor was working on the same bus root. But at that time, he was very matured and looked calm. He had patience with others and, he did not scream as earlier. He looked old and weak. I felt sad about him and, it reminded me of the nature of changing everything. 



He could not recognize me. But I smiled with him. On that day one drunk man got onto the bus and, that conductor asked him to get down. But that drunk man did not obey him. That conductor also did not request again and again and let him sit. As well as he did not get angry with him as early. Then he asked to buy a ticket and, that drunk man gave a toffee instead of money. I thought there would be a fight according to previous situations I saw with this conductor. But it made him laugh and, he did not follow up with him. I was surprised by looking at his change. 


So, when moving back to my story, some of our idiots used to ring the bus bell a few times after I rang it once to get down from the bus halt️. Then the driver did not stop the bus as he thought that schoolboys were joking with him. So, I always had to walk a few miles when those crazy guys were on the bus.  


The other thing happened on our school bus and, on that day, I got into that bus to come back home. Those days, there was a couple in our school and, their love affair was famous among everyone. So, these two also used to go by this bus and, on that day, they stood in the mid of the school guys. 


Everyone tried to look at them secretly without knowing them. So, I also gave my attention to them and time to time I watched their behavior. Suddenly, the bus stopped and, everyone dragged toward the driving seat. At that time, that boy gave a kiss to her cheek by hugging her. I looked another way, once I saw the incident and acted something else. On the next day, this incident was the main topic among many and, it was fun for them. Sometimes, this is not a big issue for you according to the culture that you have adopted. But as you know our Asian culture has many restrictions for school love affairs. As well as our culture does not accept kissing and hugging in public places. Therefore, this was an interesting story for many gossip lovers. After a couple of years, I used to go to Colombo for my higher studies by office transport. At that time, I met this girl and, she also used this van as her office transport. So, I often remembered this incident.




Later on, traveling by bus was enjoyable for us when I moved to another school for my Advance Level. It was about the one-hour journey as there were about twenty-five kilometers from home to school. So, I got this opportunity at weekends and some weekdays when I had evening classes. Most of the time, I had to go by school van on weekdays. So, it was fun to go by bus with the union of friends and we had good freedom to share our funny stories and laugh. 


Those days, we did not care about other’s thoughts and, we laughed a lot. If there was a school teacher on the bus, then only we stopped laughing we maintained school discipline. Some of them joked to us saying that we had some kind of drugs that could make us laugh. Now, I cannot imagine why did we laugh that much for small things. I think it’s because of our teenage. I remembered that we laughed for our own old memories. Or else someone on the bus was a reason for us to laugh. Sometimes you may think that we were mad. Yes. Those days we had a different mentality about everything. But no one blamed us even though they did not laugh with us. Very rarely, there were a few people who laughed with us. 


So, I was the one who got down from the bus at last among our crazy gang. One day a boy who sat next to me told me to “Laugh now” once my friends got down from the bus after spreading the laughter for an hour. Even though it made me laugh again, I just smiled with him. When we were going for Advance Level exams also, this behavior did not get changed. On the very first day, I went with my father and, the rest of the days I went by bus. So, when we were laughing, the two men said that 'You all may have to cry after receiving the exam paper️.


Recently, a bunch of school guys and gals got into the bus when I was coming from Colombo to home. They also crazy as us and it remembered my school days. They laughed for small things like nothing. 


They were also the same as us. They were holding each other because of the crowd and, once the driver stopped the bus, they pulled to the front and returned to the back. It made me laugh even though I did not show it to them. I thought that others would think about us as so when we were school gals. Same time I felt that their discipline was also not good. As well as I thought this discipline issue was common for most of them after comparing us with them. The others also did not tell anything about their behavior.  


At that time, I thought that everyone had this type of past memories. So, I thought the people who traveled with us in our school days would have the same feelings as me today. However, it was fun to watch that crazy school crowd as it was like a drama.





#blogger #bloggers #blogging #blog #writingcommunity #spreadlove #writerlift #reader #bell #bus #couple #crazy #enjoy #fun #kiss #love #memories #school #teacher #transport #travel #joy

33 comments:

  1. Thanks for your response dear. Hope you enjoyed the post.
    Have a great day dear buddy.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We ɑre a group of volunteers and startiing a
    new scheme in our commᥙnity. Your website offered us with valuable info
    to work on. You've done a formidable job and oսr entire community will
    be thankful to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your response dear buddy. Its my pleasure to know that these details are helpful for you all. Please give my regards to your colleagues as well.
      Have a great day dear..🌻

      Delete
  3. whoaһ this bⅼog is magnificеnt i like studying your posts.
    Keep up thе good work! Yoou understand, a lot of persons are hunting around ffor this information, yoou could helр them greatly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thanks for your response. Its a pleasure to receive such a feedback. Hope you enjoyed the blog.
      Have a great day dear buddy... 🙂

      Delete
  4. My little man Cass is obsessed with this toy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your response dear... hope you all enjoyed the post..
      Have a great day dear buddy..🌹

      Delete
  5. Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this site.
    It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's very difficult to get
    that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appeal.
    I must say that you've done a very good job with this.

    In addition, the blog loads very quick for me on Internet explorer.
    Superb Blog! Hi, I do believe this is a great website.
    I stumbledupon it ;) I am going to come back once again since I saved as a favorite it.
    Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide other people.
    I’ve been surfing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article
    like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for
    me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as
    you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.
    http://pepsi.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your response dear buddy. Its my pleasure to see your comments. It encouraged me to work on more.
      Have a great day dear buddy...😊

      Delete
  6. I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet users, its really really good paragraph on building up new web site.
    There is certainly a great deal to find out about this issue.
    I like all of the points you've made. You have made some good
    points there. I looked on the net for additional information about the issue and found most people will
    go along with your views on this website. http://alienware.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear... Thanks for your response. Hope you enjoyed the blog post.
    Have a great day dear buddy...😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing! This blog lօoks eхactly like my old one!
    It's on a entirely ԁifferent subjeϲt but it has pretty much tһe same layout аnd design. Excellent choice of coloгs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your response dear.. its reallly good to know that you have similar choice. Hope you enjoyed the blog.
      Have a great day dear buddy..🙂🌻

      Delete
  9. Great blog here! Additionally your site rather a lot up very fast!
    What host are you the usage of? Can I am getting your associate link on your host?
    I want my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear buddy, Thanks for your kind response.im using blogger.com. Actually i dont know hw to do that. Happy to support you.😊
      Have a great day...

      Delete
  10. And the battle for the Iron Throne begins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah hah ha... Lol...
      Hope you enjoyed the post... Thanks for your response dear..
      Have a great day... :) :)

      Delete
  11. Greetings from California! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to browse
    your site on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the info you
    present here and can't wait to take a look when I get
    home. I'm shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my phone ..
    I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, fantastic blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your response dear buddy... Hope you enjoyed the blog.
      Have a nice day... :) :)

      Delete
  12. Wⲟw, wonderful blog layout! How long have yօu been blogging for?
    yyou make blogging ⅼook easу. The overall lokk of yoour website is excellent, llet alone the content!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear..actually from last october. Hope you enjoyed the blog..
      Have a great day dear buddy..🙂

      Delete
  13. Ahaa, its pleasant discussion about this paragraph here at
    this web site, I have read all that, so at this time me
    also commenting here. I could not resist commenting.
    Very well written! Ahaa, its good discussion about this
    post at this place at this webpage, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting at this place.
    http://starbucks.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I couldn’t resist commenting. Very well written! Greetings!
    Very useful advice in this particular article!
    It's the little changes that will make the largest changes.
    Thanks for sharing! Greetings from Carolina! I'm bored at work so
    I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break.
    I love the information you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
    I'm surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone ..
    I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, superb site!
    http://foxnews.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I cоnstantly spent my haⅼf an hour to read thiѕ bloɡ's
    artticles everyday along with a cup of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow... I really appreciate your interest dear buddy. I think you could enjoy both coffee and my blog. Thanks for your time dear.
      Have a nice day.. :) :)

      Delete
  16. I will are grateful for the actual attempts you’ve
    make a note of this website. I'm hoping the equivalent high-grade
    short article within you from the forthcoming to boot.
    Genuinely your very creative writing ability has
    got empowered us to have my own blog page at this
    moment. Really the blogging is undoubtedly growing her
    chicken wings easily. Any write up is a good example than me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thank you very much for your kind response and it is good start for my week. Thanks again for reading my blog and would like to know your blog details as well. Have a great day buddy... :)

      Delete
  17. I desired to put you will this particular amount of
    message that will help thanks yet again exclusively
    for the particular gratifying pointers you’ve provided in this article.
    It has been pretty open-handed of consumers as you to produce
    in public what some individuals would’ve made available as being an e-book
    to start building some profit themselves, even more so because you may have completed it if
    people resolved. All these crafting ideas as well been effective
    is the good way to be sure that the other parts have
    the similar desire actually like excellent personally own to know more when the topic is comfortably be managed.
    I'm sure there are many more enjoyable situations later in life for people who look at your web site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoyed the blog buddy.I really appreciate the time you put to read my posts. Always trying my best to give you useful information to that time. Thanks again. Have a nice day dear... :)

      Delete
  18. To clear soiled partitions, scrub them with a sponge and warm, soapy water.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Replies
    1. Hey, Thank you very much. I hope you enjoyed it. Thanks again for your time, dear...
      Have a great day..

      Delete