Monday, May 27, 2019

30.0 Have You Ever Observed The Meaning Of Someone's Smile?


I think most of the written posts consist of funny incidents that happened. So, I think those articles captured some stories belong to this topic. However, I wanted to take this as a separate topic to highlight observations of a smile



By any chance did you try to understand the meaning of your closest loved ones smile? If not, you have missed them and, I think that is one best way to understand them. Here I wanted to share some observations I had. Sometime, you may have similar experiences.


 
When someone smiles with us, can you identify whether his/her smile is an honest one or not? Do you think that they smiled with you honestly? I think now we are not living in a society where we can believe someone who smiles with us pleasantly. It is not a measurement to judge them as good fellows. 


There was a project manager in one office, I went to. Always he had a big smile on his face. He smiled attractively with our team also and, made the worst situation for all of us. Most of the time, he talked against our team with top management in every meeting. Those days, we were an outsourced team and worked for them.



Therefore, he did not want to see the success of our team and, did not support us. Even though it was a decision of his top management, he did not agree with them. Those days I thought about his behavior, and I could not figure out that why did he smile with us so friendly while attacking us. He could do the same thing without his fake smile as we did not directly deal with him. But he was the one who came to our table and, entertained by telling jokes. He did not want to play such a drama. Why did he put an effort into such things? Those were certain things that came to my mind, though I fed up with their workload. I would like you to come up with your feedback if you have any idea about this. It was a hectic period of my career. Most of us had to suffer because of the attitude issues they had with others.


We can categorize smiles into different categories. Some people can smile with us while others can laugh for us. Sometimes you may notice a smile that comes from the one corner of the mouth. One of my friends' mother used that smile for me. Still, I could not imagine the reason behind that silly smile. I did not see how other people laugh at me. However, I have been seeing how others laughed at my friends when they were not around them. The language that they have used to call them also very cheap. One day I blamed such a crowd and, I asked them to point out the discussed things in front of my friend.

  


Some people smile with selected people. Whether they are showing their teeth or not also depend on their selection criteria. As well as the length of the smile also depends on their own criteria. Actually, I don't know how they have defined and, did it for humans. There was such one girl in an office I worked in. She gave a fade smile without showing her teeth to some people and, I was also in that group. So, I also had to smile very carefully without showing my teeth. Though now those incidents gave a smile for me, those days she was in my blacklist. Lol...


As well as I have noticed that certain people did not like to see the smiley faces of others. One day when one of my office colleagues was laughing, a senior one gave a devil look. I could not exactly understand what kind of feeling he had in his eyes. I think it was a combination of unpleasantness and jealousy. If she laughed in the office, then we can say that there was a disciplinary issue. But, it happened in an outing. However, I know that people cannot bear up his/her enemies' smile. I think, in that situation, they felt jealous of them. Recently I saw a similar Facebook post shared by one of my friends.


During my lifetime, there were a few people who did not smile with us at all though we smiled with them. My father is such a one person. Especially when we were discussing a serious topic. I think he wanted to emphasize his discussion as an important one by hiding his smile. Similarly, there was one boss in my previous office. He also did not smile with me though I did. At that time, I thought that it was a skill for both of us. So, I did not forget to discuss the things with a smile, while he was in serious mode.





As I pointed out in the last post, the main important observation was the difference between a smile and eye expressions. Some of them communicated their happiness via a wide smile. But their eyes told a different story and, it did not match with their smile. There was a smile on their eyes, though they did not have a smile on their faces when we faced for pathetic situations. 


However, I felt happy for both these situations as it helped me to identify the people. At those times, my heart smiled with my ego. Most of the times, I believe that the eye expression is correct. Though I pointed out, these things to you, I know that the majority of you have similar observations and experiences. If not, it's a good habit to practice a little bit. 


As I do not want an effort for social observations, I would like to see the smile of kids. That is one thing which makes me happy and, it gave pleasure to me. I think a kid can offer us an honest smile and, always their glittering eyes add value to their smile. I personally like Deepika Padukone, Hindi actress's smile. It is a very bright smile and, it’s a pleasure to see her smile. As well as I love the smile of Princess Diana. I think her smile communicates the innocence side of her soul


Anyway, everybody is beautiful and pleasant when they have smiley faces. Additionally, I would like the smile of a few friends of mine as well. I want to tell them. So, they will try to keep a smile on their faces all the time. I think we can enjoy the smile of someone who has a few teeth even if it is an honest one.




#blogger #bloggers #blogging #blog #writingcommunity #spreadlove #writerlift #reader #actress #boss #deepikapadukone #discrepencies #expression #eyes #father #friends #heart #honest #laughter #love #people #princess #diana #smile #song

23 comments:

  1. Remarkabe things here. I am ᴠery satisfied to look your post.
    Thank you ɑ lot and I am havig a look forward to ϲontact you.
    Will you please drop me a e-mail?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear buddy,Thanks for your response...
      Hope you enjoyed the blog posts.
      Whats your email dear? You can contact me via jayashds@gmail.com
      Have a great day..🙂

      Delete
  2. I haqve read sо many posts on the opic ߋf
    the blogger lovers but this post is actuaⅼly a nice article, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear buddy.. Hope you enjoyed the post.
      Have a great day dear... :)

      Delete
  3. Ꮋi, this weeҝend iss pleasant for me, for the reason that this point in time i аm rreading this great educational ρost here at my
    house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow... Its good to know that you had a nice weekend because of my blog. Its a great pleasure for me dear buddy.
      Have a great day dear... 🙂
      Thanks for your response

      Delete
  4. wһoah this weblog is magnificent i love reɑding yߋur posts.
    Keep up thһe great work! You already know, mаnyу individսals are searching around for this informatiⲟn, you can help them gгeatly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your response..its my pleasure to know that i have shared useful details with you.
      Have a great day dear buddy..🌻

      Delete
  5. Thanks for onds marvelous posting! I ceгtainly enjoyed reading it,
    you wil be a great author.І will make sure to bookmark your
    blog and will ome back down the road. I wаnt to encourage you continue youjr great ѡriting, haᴠe a
    nice evening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thank you very much for your kind comment. Actually it encouraged me to work on more. Hope you enjoyed the blog. Thanks for reading my posts...
      Have a nice day dear buddy.. :)

      Delete
  6. My brothеr rеcommended I migһt likҝe this web site.
    He was totally гight. This post acһtually made my
    day. You cаn nnot imagine simply how mսch time I had spent for this information! Thɑnks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh reallly? Im so happy. Hope you enjoyed the post.Thanks for your response dear. Please give my regards to your brother as well
      Have a great day dear buddy... :)

      Delete
  7. Yօu've mɑde some reaoly good points there. Ι looked
    on the net for moгe information about the issuе and found most individuals will go along with your views
    on this site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. Thanks for reading my blog. Hope you enjoyed the post. Have a great day buddy.. :)

      Delete
  8. I am aϲtually pleased to glance at ths weblⲟg ⲣosts which inmcludes plenty
    օf valuaЬle information, thanks fⲟr providing such data.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its my pleasure dear. Im so glad to know that i have shared useful details with you.
      Have a nice day buddy... :)

      Delete
  9. Ꮃhoa! This blog looks exɑctly like my old one!
    It's on a totally different subject but iit has preetty mujch the same layout and dеsiցn. Outstanding choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and commenting here buddy.. Hope you enjoyed blog. Please share your blog details. I'd like to read your blog as well. Have a nice day buddy... :)

      Delete
  10. A fascinating discussion is definitely worth comment.
    I do believe that you ought to write more about this subject matter,
    it may not be a taboo matter but typically people do not discuss such subjects.
    To the next! Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thank you very much for reading my blog and commenting here. Hope you enjoyed the post. Great day buddy... :)

      Delete
  11. Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you happen to be
    a great author.I will remember to bookmark your blog and will come back later
    on. I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great writing, have a nice afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, I feel positive and your kind feedback encouraged me to maintain my blog. Thank you very much... ! Thanks for your time and interest. Have a nice day, dear... :)

      Delete
  12. When you use a genuine service, you will be able to provide instructions, share materials and choose the formatting style. Bus Booking in Nigeria

    ReplyDelete