Monday, May 6, 2019

27.0 Trips! How To Manage Outings With Idiots


When I was getting ready to go on a trip which has arranged by our photography class, both my father and grandmother saw a nightmare. They did not like about that excursion. They worried about my security. They thought that I would go to every nook and corner to take photographs, and it made them scared



However, it was an essential excursion for me. So, I thought to go there though they saw some nightmares. The nightmare that my grandmother saw was a crazy one and, actually, it could bring a little excitement. On the following day, she came to my room and, asked that 'do you really want to go on this trip? I saw a nightmare. 


You wore a red color saree and, the whole saree was red. You wore some gold Jewelers as well. This is not a good dream. So, don't go out today'. I listened to her carefully and, asked her not to worry about myself. I said that I knew her love for me and consoled her. As she came to this point, I would like to add a note about her. I think, during our lifetime grannies are the angels who sent from heaven to love us. The love and caring they brought to us cannot be equalized to other's love expect our parents. For this moment, my all grannies are passed away. I missed their love and kindness.


I went on some trips with my cousins as well and, we enjoyed it a lot. One day we went to 'World's End'. As you know some of the people fallen down and died when there was mist. As well as some of them fall down when they were trying to take photographs carelessly. So, my parents scared about this location, though they gave permission. 



They asked me to keep the distance and, reminded me from time to time. When I was going there also, both of them called and reminded me. They did it continuously until they could not reach me because of signal issues. However, they asked me to call them once I left the 'World's End'. But I could not do that because of the signal issue. So, once it is available, there were about ten to twelve miscalls alerts. 


Before that, the driver said that he cannot bring us there, according to the condition of Van. He said that we should use an off-road vehicle to go there. However, nobody wanted to miss that opportunity and, all of us wanted to go there. So, all of us decided to walk an extra few miles. But, our aunts and uncles did not allow us to do. They said that it was not an easy thing to do as we thought. However, the driver decided to go and, we did not want to go the extra mile. As usual, we started hiking as heroes and, ended up as zombies. All of us were tired like nothing. I could not bend my knees. So, I said I would not hike for the next two years and, at that time I did not want to walk at all. By any chance, if we idiots walk those extra miles also, we would die on the way.

I do not have much to say about the school trips as I could go a very few. I have some more to tell about trips which I went to when I was doing a job. I have worked in more than one office. They have arranged trips frequently. Those days, my parents did not involve the decisions I made for the participation of trips. However, they did not like it. Lol... 




They were scared to let me go with others without them though I was an adult. Sometimes my friends laughed at me. However, my parents did not worry about the small events I went with my office colleagues as those outings took about two to three hours. My father asked me to take care of the drinks. Because he knew that some drinkers mix alcohol with soft drinks. However, I never faced such an incident and, our office colleagues never did that. They took care of the girls when we went for outings and trips. I should offer my respect to all the boys who were being with us like brothers those days.

There was a horrible outing and, it was a beach party. It was a party organized as the year-end party. Everyone was in a happy mood to welcome the new year. So, most of the office friends participated in this outing. Our organizing team arranged many events there. There was an opportunity for drinkers as well, and they could drink as much as they wish


Therefore, only girls and boys who came with their wives participated in the events. Others enjoyed their year-end celebrations with bottles and snacks. Meanwhile, some of the drinkers participated in the event games as well. They wanted to enjoy both.


At that time, I thought that it would be better if they could stay aside with their drinks without coming to the games we played. So, when I was doing a group activity, there was such one guy in that group. He wanted to drink and play the game. So, from time to time he went to fill his glass and, participated in the group activity. Actually, he was a headache for everyone in the group as we had to wait for him once he went to take drinks for his empty glass. However, we had to bear up his behavior as he said that it was very much essential for him to participate in the game


So, by being within the same group, we had to solve a puzzle and, the group had split into other small groups. There were about four members in that small group and, unfortunately, that guy was in our group. Except for us, it was a pleasure for other group members as they did not want to deal with him anymore. So, when my friend and I were on the job, that boy came in with one beer and cigarette. His both arms occupied and, we got angry about his behavior as he did not have a way to support us. He used one hand, which carried the cigarette to solve the puzzle. So, we had to smoke with him and, he did not care about us, though we told him. He was not conscious to listen to us and the support he gave for puzzles also useless.


So, at the time of finishing the game, we also covered by cigarette smell. Apart from the egg smell, that smell is the most unpleasant smell that I could not bear up. So, at that time I had a severe headache as well. My friend cursed him and, she worried about his wife. She said that his wife was a poor one to bear up his bad smells. After that, both of us wanted to go home quickly. However, our transport arranged at a specific time as that beach was a bit far away from Colombo. So, we had to wait.

Then the best thing happened when we were getting ready to go home. We saw that one guy was vomiting because of the heavy drinks he had. He came from a corner by wiping his mouth to get the gift, when all of were exchanging the secret Santa gifts. He removed the wrapping paper and opened the gift. 



Nobody knew that it could embarrass others. There were some underwear and, it consists of different colors. He took one by one out and thanked the colleagues who gifted. After a few minutes, he was vomiting by crying. One of our girls went to video that incident. So, it made him angry and, he vomited towards her. Within a few minutes, she covered up with vomit. Then when the transport van came, I went there with one of my friends. Unfortunately, that vomit boy also came with us, and he also used the same van to go home. So, the entire environment had a vomit smell and, it increased my headache. Though I was not well, I had a bath as soon as I went home. It removed some bad smell from my brain, I think. So, that's my first and last beach party.



#blogger #bloggers #blogging #blog #writingcommunity #spreadlove #writerlift #reader #beach #cousin #dreams #drinks #event #friends #granny #hike #memories #nightmare #office #parents #party #puzzle #trips #vomit #walk #worldsend #zombie

32 comments:

  1. When someone writes an paragraph he/she retains the image of a user
    in his/her mind that how a user can know it. Thus that's why this paragraph is amazing.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear.. Thanks for your response and observation.
    Hope you enjoyed the blog post.

    Have a great day dear buddy.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been browsing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did,
    the web will be a lot more useful than ever before. Hey there!
    Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to look it over.

    I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this
    to my followers! Terrific blog and excellent design and style.

    Ahaa, its nice discussion regarding this article at this place at this website, I have
    read all that, so now me also commenting here. http://www.cspan.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are a gaggle of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.

    Your website provided us with useful info to work on. You've done an impressive
    process and our whole neighborhood will probably be grateful to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your response dear buddy...

      Its my pleasure to know that these details are helpful for you.
      Hope you enjoyed the blog...
      Please give my regards to your colleagues.

      Have a nice day dear.. :)

      Delete
  5. I am regular readеr, hoᴡ are you eveгybodʏ? Thiss paragraph posted at this weeb page is genuinely pleasant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear... Thanks for reading my blog posts.

    I'm very glad about your response dear friend. Hope you like the colors and theme.

    Have a great day dear... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty component of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to claim that I acquire
    actually enjoyed account your weblog posts. Anyway I will
    be subscribing for your augment or even I fulfillment you get right of
    entry to persistently rapidly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your interest my dear buddy...

    Hope you enjoyed the blog. I would like to receive your feedbacks for the things I have discussed here as well if you like. So, I can make necessary improvements also.

    From where are you buddy? Can I know your country if you like?

    Have a great day dear... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesⲟme post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my dear friend...
      Hope you enjoyed the blog dear

      Have a great day.. :)

      Delete
  10. I needed to tһank уou ffor this fantastіc read!! I absolutely lоved every little bit of it.
    I've got yⲟu saveɗ as a favorite to look at new stuff you post…

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi dear... Thanks for your kind feedback.
    Thanks for following up my blog posts..

    Have a great day dear buddy.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ηi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to ɡive a quick shout out and
    say I really enjoy reading your articles. Can y᧐u sսggest any other blogs/websites/forums that go оver the samе subjects?
    Thanks for your time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear buddy, Thanks for your response and sorry for the delay. Had a busy week end. Its my pleasure dear.

      I think you will like this blog 'michelledeerwesterdalrympleauthor.blogspot.com'

      If you have a twitter account, you can find out many blogs. There are many blogging communities.

      Thanks for reading my posts dear buddy... Have a great day..🙂

      Delete
  13. Fascinating blog! Is your theme custom made or did
    you download it from somewhere? A design lіke
    yours with a few simple tweekѕ would really make my blog shine.

    Please let me know where you got your deѕign. Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your response dear buddy...

      I'm using 'Simple' theme in 'Blogger.Com'. There are several templates and you can use anything you like. You dont need to download. Hope this clarifies your question.

      Thanks for reading my blog and have a nice day dear... 🙂


      Delete
  14. For tһe reason that the admin օf this web page is working,
    no hesitation verʏ rapidly it will be well-known, due to its feature contents.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi dear.. Thanks for your response. It encourages me to continue the blog. Thanks for reading my posts dear buddy..
    Have a nice day buddy... 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hеy there! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an establishеd blog.

    Is it difficuⅼt to sеt up your own blog? I'm not verʏ techincal but I can figure
    things out pretty ԛuick. I'm thіnking about ѕetting up my оwn but I'm not
    suгe whегe to begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions?
    Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi dear buddy.. I'm using blogger.com and I think you can easily manage your blog using blogger.com. It is not difficult and you do not need technical knowledge. You can refer their Help to do necessary Settings you want.

    You need a gmail account to start the blog with blogger. First you go to blogger.com and create a new blog.
    It is very simple. Good Luck ! Once done let us know your blog details.

    Have a great day dear... :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Тhis paragraph offers clear idea designed for the new ᥙsers of
    Ьlogging, that really how to do running a blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your response dear buddy.. Your feedback made me happy. Its my pleasure to share something useful for someone.
      Have a great day dear... :)

      Delete
  19. Μy brother recommended I would рossibly like this web sіte.
    He was entirely right. This publish actually made my day.
    You ccan not consiⅾer just how muсh time I
    hһad spent for this info! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Sorry for the delay. Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you enjoyed the blog and thanks for commenting here.
      Have a great day dear buddy... :) Please give my regards to your loving brother as well.

      Delete
  20. I’ll right away clutch your rss feed as I can not to find your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service.
    Do you have any? Kindly permit me know in order that I may
    subscribe. Thanks. Its like you read my mind!
    You seem to know a lot about this, such as you wrote the e-book
    in it or something. I feel that you just could do
    with some p.c. to force the message home a little bit, however
    instead of that, this is great blog. An excellent read.
    I will certainly be back. Way cool! Some very valid points!
    I appreciate you writing this post plus the rest
    of the site is very good. http://goodreads.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'νe гead some exⅽellent stuff here. Certainly valuе bookmarking
    for rеvisiting. I surpriѕe hoᴡ a lot effort you set to create one of these
    fantastic informative site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad for your feedback dear. Thanks for reading my blog.
      Hope you enjoyed the blog and thanks for commenting here.
      Have a great day dear buddy... :)

      Delete
  22. Howdy would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using?
    I'm looking to start my own blog soon but I'm having a difficult time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.
    P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries. Glad to help you buddy. I'm using 'Blogger.com' and it is convenient platform to select the themes and maintain as we wanted. Hope you like the layout. Great day... :)

      Delete
  23. You could certainly see your enthusiasm within the work you write.
    The world hopes for even more passionate writers like you who aren't afraid to mention how they believe.
    At all times go after your heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey.. You made my day. I'm so glad about your response. Hope you enjoyed the post. Thanks for your time. Great day, dear... :)

      Delete