Thursday, May 23, 2019

29.0 Smile When You Have Teeth, My Dear Friends...



Though I started writing about this topic still, I don't know whether I have enough things to write. However, I wanted to take this topic for my blog to tell you the discrepancies I have noticed in between a smile and eye expressions of people. During my lifetime, I have been seeing that observation many times. By the way, I do not wish to highlight it first and, I think that you will focus on it more than the other things that I shared with you here. 




Actually, all of us would love to live with laughter and, take it into part of our life. Because a smile always implies the happiness of someone's life. There may be people who have a smile on their faces though they have been bearing up lots of problems. Actually, it is a pleasure to see such people with smiling faces. They are strong enough to hide their tears via a wide smile. You analyze the story of someone and, see the hurdles they have. You will identify how strong the personality they have.


I believe that the person who is reading this post also has such an amazing strong personality. If so, I love you, my dear buddy. I ask you to stay ahead in your life till the last moment. As soon as when I was writing these few lines, a few teardrops dragged at the end of the eyes. I am very emotional when I am imagining you all my friends. Sometimes, I have thought of such things, but I'm sharing these things as a written article first time.


At the very beginning of this write-up, I would request you to smile when you have teeth. Once you lose your teeth, there will be sound like 'Hoh Hoh Hoh... and, at that time majority do not want to see your smile. They won't wait to see your smiley face. Lol… As you know, only we can smile in this world and, I think it's a gift given by mother nature. I hope there is a lovely smile on your face now. Keep it with you. It's your own identity.


In my school life, there were famous friends because of their smiles. One of them was an elder sister and, everyone called her 'Laughing girl. The other one was a close friend of mine, and everyone said that she was laughing because of the abnormal food she ate. Those days, I love their companion as I could laugh with them. In addition to them, most of my friends loved my laughter as well. I got to know via the notes they put in my autograph when we all are leaving school. They did not forget to highlight how did I laugh by rotating and bending my entire body. That's how I came to know about it️. 



I had to face for punishments also during my school time because of laughter. However, I could not avoid it though they punished me. When all the friends were got together, there was a burst of laughter and, it was a never-ending one. I think it's common for anyone at that age. I hope you also have similar memories.


Those days, I could not control laughter in serious situations, and that was the hardest thing I ever had. That's why my mother blamed me a lot. When I was trying to control it, it was very inconvenient for me, and my cheeks were going to explode. There was a pain in my throat and I could not breathe properly. So, I did not like to face such situations, as it was very uncomfortable for me also. When there was a gathering with friends or cousins, we laughed like crazy idiots. 


In our school days, all of us had a similar mindset, I think. One day, I went to a funeral with my cousins and, one of the family members of the funeral house came to welcome us. At that time, my cousin smiled with him joyfully and, it was not suitable for that occasion. All of us noticed her foolish action and our elders got angry with her. However, now I feel like we did not have good discipline and, most often my mother said the same. Still, I could not understand the behavior we had in those days.



One day I did a crazy thing with one of my cousin sisters. At that time, we were in our grandmother’s home, and it was a family gathering. We two in the yard and, our grannies house situated near the main road. We smiled with people on the road by showing different actions. We did not do it for people who were walking. So, we selected some people who were going by cars and vans. I think all of them would think about us as mentally sick idiots. Most of them confused, and they did not smile back with us. They just looked at us until they could not see us. We two also waved our hands until they passed a few miles. A very few young guys smiled back with us and, our actions made them laugh. However, we enjoyed ourselves a lot.

This incident happened in my first computer class. I went to that class after the advanced level examination. At that time, I did not have a computer even and, it was the first deal with IT. Lol... Though everybody was well disciplined during the lectures, our usual habits came out in the computer labs. There was something for us to laugh. My friend's condition was worse than mine. Always I had asked my friend to behave well. 


I could not manage my laugh when she was behaving like a crazy one. One day one of the instructors in the lab warned both of us saying that they have medicine to stop our laugh. Though I embarrassed my friend laughed by ignoring his warning. So, he asked my friend to move, to another seat which was in another row. The funny thing was he asked her to sit near her boyfriend. Finally, it made all of us laugh and he warned the entire class. Those days we did not have general computer knowledge even. One day there was a practical computer exam and both of us had zero marks. That was the only zero mark I got for my entire education history

We two could not realize how did we get zero for that exam. I was embarrassed at seeing the zero, in front of our names on the Notice Board. But my friend said that it was an unforgettable situation to celebrate. Again, it made me laugh, and that was another fun day we had in that computer class.





#blogger #bloggers #blogging #blog #writingcommunity #spreadlove #writerlift #reader #boyfriend #class #computer #cousin #crazy #eyes #friends #fun #funeral #instructor #lab #laugh #memories #smile #teeth #warning

23 comments:

  1. Hi there!Someone in my Faceboоk ցrroup shared this website with us so I came too gіve itt a lⲟok.

    I'm definiteely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and ԝill be tweeting this too
    my followeгs! Great blog and amazing design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your response my dear buddy..
    I would like to offer my thanks to your friend as well..
    Thanks for following up the posts and sharing with others dear.. Hope you enjoyed the posts..

    Have a great day dear...🙂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ꮤow, fantɑstic blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?

    you make bloging lоok easy. The overаll ⅼook of
    yiuг web site іs exceⅼlent, let alone the content!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your response dear buddy.. I started on last October. Appreciate your compliments. It made my day.
      Have a great day dear... 🙂

      Delete
  4. Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having
    a tough time locating it but, I'd like to send you an e-mail.

    I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing.
    Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it improve over
    time. Hola! I've been following your site for a long
    time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Atascocita Tx!
    Just wanted to tell you keep up the good work! I truly love your blog..
    Pleasant colors & theme. Did you develop this amazing site yourself?
    Please reply back as I'm wanting to create my very own blog and want to find out
    where you got this from or just what the theme is called.
    Kudos! http://dell.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes dear. Its available. You can contact me via jayashds@gmail.com
      Its a pleasure to receive your feedback. It encouraged me to work on more. Yes. Im using blogger.com
      Good luck.please let me know once you done.
      Have a great day dear..🙂🌹

      Delete
  5. I have been surfing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any
    interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough
    for me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you
    did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.
    I could not refrain from commenting. Perfectly written! I couldn’t refrain from commenting.
    Perfectly written! http://aoc.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sure this article has touched all the internet users,
    its really really fastidious article on building up new website.
    I’ll right away seize your rss as I can’t in finding your email subscription link or e-newsletter service.

    Do you’ve any? Kindly let me realize in order that I could subscribe.
    Thanks. Ahaa, its nice dialogue on the topic of this article
    at this place at this weblog, I have read all that, so now me also commenting here.
    http://www.cspan.net/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I pɑyy a visit everyday a few web sitеs and blogs to read articles or reviews,
    howeѵer this webpage presents feature based content.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your response dear buddy...
      Hope you enjoyed the post.
      Have a great day dear.. :)

      Delete
  8. Εxcellent article! We aгe linking to this greɑt post on оսr website.
    Keep up the great writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind consideration dear buddy. Thanks again.
      Have a nice day dear... :)

      Delete
  9. I'm gone to cߋnvey my little brother, that he should ɑlso visit this
    webpage on regular basis to get updateԀ from latest news
    update.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thanks for your response. Hope you enjoyed the blog. Please give my regards to your lovely brother.
      Have a nice day dear buddy... :)

      Delete
  10. Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular article!
    It's the little changes that make the most important changes.
    Thanks a lot for sharing! I couldn't refrain from commenting.
    Perfectly written! I have been browsing online greater than 3 hours lately, but I never found any
    interesting article like yours. It is beautiful value enough for me.
    In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you probably did, the
    net might be much more useful than ever before. http://pepsi.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Howdy! This article couldn't be written much better! Looking at
    this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He constantly kept preaching about this.

    I most certainly will send this information to him. Pretty sure he's going to have a great read.
    Many thanks for sharing! Greetings from Los angeles!
    I’m bored to death at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break.
    I enjoy the info you present here and can’t wait to take a look when I get home.
    I’m amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile .. I’m
    not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, awesome blog! Hi
    there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to give it a look.

    I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will
    be tweeting this to my followers! Wonderful blog and superb style and design. http://nestle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is the best time to make some plans for
    the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I
    want to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you can write
    next articles referring to this article. I wish to read more things about
    it! Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
    The text in your article seem to be running
    off the screen in Ie. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I thought I'd
    post to let you know. The design look great though!
    Hope you get the problem solved soon. Thanks I just could not
    depart your site before suggesting that I actually loved the usual information a person provide to your visitors?
    Is going to be back frequently to investigate cross-check new posts http://foxnews.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Some times its a pain in the ass to read what website owners wrote
    but this internet site is real user pleasant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading my blog and commenting here dear. Hope you enjoyed the blog..
      Have a nice day... :)

      Delete
  14. We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.

    Your web site provided us with valuable information to work on. You've done
    a formidable job and our entire community will be thankful to
    you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, its my pleasure and good to know that. Hope you enjoyed the post. Please give my regards to your colleagues. Nice day... :)

      Delete
    2. Your blog provide remarkable information i find intresting article today thankyou
      https://ieltstargalaxy.blogspot.com

      Delete
    3. Hey Gagan, Thanks. Hope you enjoyed the post. Thanks again for your time. Great day, buddy...:)

      Delete