Monday, June 10, 2019

32.0 There Should Be A Preparation For Death As Well. Are You Ready?


Though all of us have to face our death, I do not think anyone wants to talk about it. Although we know about death, we are not ready to even hear it. It is a restricted word to our ears. However, there are a few things to say about this topic.




The first death that came to mind is the funeral of our family member. She was my father's elder brother's wife. So, it was a terrible situation for the entire family and, they worried for a long time. At that time her daughter was a ten-month-old kid. So, it was a pathetic situation for our family. By then I was six years old. I did not have much awareness of her death. Therefore, as I remembered, I did not worry about her death or her daughter.


However, I could remember how my father's elder brother was weeping by touching her dead body. Though I could not remember my feelings at that time, I saw the way that I was looking at him via a photo album which was kept with my father's younger brother. I had a sad look on my face and, I was looking at my father's elder brother. 

As the next memory, I could remember the death of my father's granny. At that time, she was very old. However, it was not a painful situation like that funeral. My father's younger brother has a photo album for her funeral too. But, most of them did not have worrying faces. I think it was an acceptable death for society because of her age. These two funerals were the key things I faced during my childhood.


Apart from these two incidents, I had to hear the death of my friends during my school time. When I was hearing one sad loss, I was in another school because of my father's job transfer. We were in another province as well. Therefore, I could not go to her funeral, and I got to know about her death from one of my friends. I could not imagine what happened and believe in her death. She had a heart attack in her teenage and, there was no clue even.


I could attend the funeral of my other friend. She is one of the most beautiful girls in our school, and many boys followed for her love. She lost her life because of an accident. It happened when she was trying to light the unsafe hearth. Actually, it was not an easy thing to stay there without crying when looking at her parents and sisters. They were weeping like nothing. You would be crying if you went to that funeral, though you were not her friend. That was the situation they had, and they could not bear up her loss. On that day, I saw how difficult for parents to bear up the loss of their children.


That funeral was the death of my friend's younger brother. It also happened during our school days. It was an accident, and it happened when my friend was reversing his vehicle. At that time, he did not see his brother. That death brought an unbearable situation to his parents. As it was the death of an innocent kid, the entire village worried for a couple of months.


When I was working, there was a death of a few of my friends and known colleagues. Some of them died at a young age because of certain diseases they suffered from stress. One person was not my friend and he taught us when we were doing our higher studies. After the higher studies, I moved to the same office he worked in. He was a nice person and, he taught 'Java' computer language nicely. He could do that job without giving the pressure. However, he died because of the work pressure he had and at that time he was a newly married guy as well. 



The other death happened very recently and it happened at his home. It was an accident. He was also a nice guy to our office mates. Still, I can remember his funny behaviors in an office workshop. There was a game and based on the actions they played others should tell their designation. So, when it came to my turn I said 'A bus driver. However, it was not and later on, I had to provide reasons for that observation. I went to his funeral and, I cannot forget his wife’s eyes which expressed a lot of things than her tears. It consists of unbearable sad for the loss of her loved one. Those days I remembered it from time to time and it was a pain. Still, he has his Facebook account and, sometimes his wife shares some posts by tagging him. Those times, I prayed for her to console her soul.


In addition to the deaths of known ones, pathetic incidents happened in the wartime of our country. It was thirty years war and finally ended in 2009. At that time there was a death of many including civil citizens, army and enemies. Among them, there was a boyfriend of one of my friends as well. It was an unbearable situation for her and, we did not have a way to console her even. It was a terrible situation. The Tsunami was another unfortunate incident we faced as Sri Lankans. It vanished a lot of lives and that kind of tragedy never happened to our country. It was the very first time. Therefore, nobody aware of the Tsunami though they lived with the sea. 



Recently also we faced a loss of many because of a suicide bomber attack. It happened this Easter Sunday by aiming at several churches and hotels. When I was getting that news from one of my friends, I thought that she was lying. It was an unbelievable situation as per the environment of our country at that time. It took a few seconds to lose their lives and hopes of others. In some families, only one child remained by losing parents and other siblings. One lady lost her husband and two daughters, and there were many similar cases. May triple gems bless them!


According to my religion, Buddhism, reminding death is merit thought. It reminds us that we are not living forever. As well as I hope it is a good practice to do as that practice avoids the shock that comes to our minds when hearing the word 'Death. In any case, if we have to face death, it will console us up to some extent via that awareness. If you can listen for the sermon of 'Thiththagalle Anandasiri Thero, you can understand how important it is to our lives. Else definitely it would be a shock for a mind that does not have that practice.


A few years back, when I was suffering from wheeze, I think I faced a situation which is similar to the final death moment (Up to some extent. Sometimes, it would be a totally different experience). On that day, I thought that it was my last moment as I could not breathe at all. I could count how many times I inhaled and exhaled separately. It was a horrible situation. Once I inhaled, I could not exhale at once and I exhaled the breath into three portions. I thought that death would be more comfortable.


My parents could not bear up my situation and they were pissed off. Before they take me to a doctor, they were crying like two kids. It made me cry. Then I could not breathe than earlier when I was crying. But I could not stop it. I cried like an idiot. Within a few seconds, I remembered some incidents which happened from my childhood to that moment. It was like a movie.  Later on, I thought that the final moment would be similar to that experience according to the things I knew about the last moment. However, my next ego would not be a good one if it was the last moment of my life as I was crying like a buffalo. 


As we do not know about our last moment, we should keep our minds with good thoughts always. I know it’s not an easy job. However, I believe it can be done via the regular practice. If you can concentrate on your own thoughts, then that is it. You are a lucky human to keep your mind with merit thoughts by omitting sins.


Actually, what will happen to my blog if I die suddenly??? (There won't be any more posts. Lol...) Can I take any actions before my death? I think it is a good thing to think about now. What do you think about my buddies?




#blogger #bloggers #blogging #blog #writingcommunity #spreadlove #writerlift #reader #attack #boyfriend #brother #cry #death #friends #funeral #granny #memories #relative #sad #school #sister #sorrow #tsunami #uncle #war #wheeze




32 comments:

  1. Hi dear, Thanks for your response.

    Different people have different perspectives. I appreciate your view as you have been thinking about death, where the majority of them live like eternal humans. In that case, you are a great person and, I believe that is why you have a generous heart. However, please don't set up death goals. You are a valuable human to have a long life. 😍❤️

    Take care dear. God Bless you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s perfect time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy.
    I’ve read this put up and if I may just I wish to recommend you some attention-grabbing issues
    or advice. Maybe you could write subsequent articles relating to this article.
    I want to learn even more things approximately it! I’ve been surfing on-line greater than 3 hours today, but I by
    no means found any fascinating article like yours.
    It is beautiful price enough for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made just right content as you probably did, the web shall be
    much more useful than ever before. I’ll right away snatch your
    rss feed as I can’t to find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service.
    Do you have any? Please let me know so that I
    could subscribe. Thanks. http://starbucks.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve been browsing online more than 4 hours today,
    yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the
    internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.
    I have been browsing online greater than three hours these days,
    yet I by no means found any interesting article like yours.
    It is pretty price enough for me. In my view, if all website owners
    and bloggers made just right content as you did,
    the internet will probably be a lot more helpful than ever before.
    I’ve been surfing on-line greater than 3 hours nowadays,
    but I by no means found any fascinating article like yours.
    It’s beautiful worth sufficient for me. In my view, if all
    webmasters and bloggers made excellent content material as you did, the net will probably be a lot more useful than ever before.

    http://dell.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your responses dear buddies..
    Have a great day..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I гead your blоցs daily. Your story-telling style
    is awesome, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thanks for your response and thanks for reading my blog. Its my pleasure to receive your kind feedback.
      Have a great day dear buddy...😊😊

      Delete
  6. It’s the best time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy.
    I’ve read this post and if I could I want to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions.
    Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article.
    I desire to read more things about it! I couldn’t refrain from commenting.
    Very well written! I have been surfing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article
    like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion,
    if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web
    will be a lot more useful than ever before. http://foxnews.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I receive email updates from you via blogger. But, I didn't sign up for them. I cannot see an unsubscribe button anywhere, and the email address is a no-reply one. So. Your help would be appreciated in allowing me to unsubscribe. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, can you please send me your email address to jayashds@gmail.com.
      Ill remove it from my email db.
      Im sorry.
      Have a nice day..

      Delete
  8. Thanks in support of sharing such a nice idea, article is fastidious, thats why i have read it fully

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thanks for your time. Im really happy for your response. Thanks again.
      Have a great day dear buddy... :)

      Delete
  9. It’s the best time to make some plans for the future and it is
    time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or tips.
    Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article.

    I want to read more things about it! I could not resist commenting.
    Very well written! There is definately a lot to know about
    this issue. I like all of the points you have made.

    http://dell.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my good
    old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him.
    Fairly certain he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Its nice to know the existence of similar souls around the world. Please share with him and give my kind regards. Thanks for your time as well. Have a great day dear buddy... :)

      Delete
  11. Thanks f᧐r one's marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, you happen to be a ɡreat author.
    I will be sᥙre to bookmarқ yur blog and wijll
    often come back very sօon. I want to encoᥙrage one to continue yoᥙr great postѕ, have
    a nice afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind feedback dear. I'm so happy for your response and it encouraged me to maintain the blog. Thanks again for your time. I'll try my best to give a value for your time.
      Have a nice day buddy... :)

      Delete
  12. I am actually thankful to the owner of this web site who has
    shared this enormous paragraph at at this place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad for your response. Thank you very much for your time and interest. I'll put my maximum effort to provide valuable information with you. Great day, dear... :)

      Delete
  13. It'ѕ perfect time to make a few plans for tthe future and it
    is time to be happy. I've read this publish and if I may I wish to suggest you few interesting things
    or adviϲe. Perhapps you can write subsequent articles relating tto this агticle.

    Ӏ want to leatn moгe issues approⲭіmately it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Thanks for your feedback and suggestion... Hope you enjoyed the post.. Have a great day.. :)

      Delete
  14. I like this post, enjoyed this one appreciate it for putting up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, Thanks for reading and commenting.Have a nice day dear buddy :)

      Delete
  15. I am truly thankful to the holder of this site who has shared this
    great piece of writing at at this place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Thank you very much for your response. It made my day.. Thanks again for your time.
      Have a great day, dear... :)

      Delete
  16. Excellent article. Keep posting such kind of information on your blog.
    Im really impressed by your blog.[X-N-E-W-L-I-N-S-P-I-N-X]Hi there, You have performed a great job.

    I will certainly digg it and in my opinion suggest
    to my friends. I'm confident they will be benefited from
    this web site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, Thank you very much for your response.
      I had a headache and it disappeared suddenly. Thanks a lot for your treatment. <3 Thanks again for reading and sharing. Please give my regards to all friends. I feel positive. :)
      Have a nice day, dear buddy.

      Delete
  17. Great share it is really. My friend has been looking for this information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, Thank you very much for your kind feedback. Hope you shared with your friend. Please give my regards to your buddy..
      Thanks for your time again. Great day... :)

      Delete
  18. This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
    I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more
    of your fantastic post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, Thank you very much for your kind feedback and recommendation. It made my day. Thank you very much for sharing. I really appreciate your time and interest.
      Great day, dear... :)

      Delete
  19. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my website so i came to ?return the favor?.I'm trying to find things to enhance my site!I
    suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear, Welcome to my blog. Thanks for your feedback and time. I'm glad to know that this is an useful site for you. Thanks and great day... :)

      Delete