Wednesday, November 27, 2019

57.0 Stories You Didn't Know About Fake Nice People. How To Handle Every Fake People Challenge With Ease Using These Tips.




I hope the previous post helps you to Identify Fake People up to some extent. As I'm not a genius on this subject, you all can be the contributors to these articles. Then I also can improve my skills and take the correct decisions. Finally, all of our views help somebody to Identify Toxic and Fake People. They will know the way that they need to deal with them. So, this is a service, friends!



Before moving into jobs, I forgot one incident. It happened when I was doing my higher studies. It was the start of my higher studies, and it was a Computer Course arranged for beginners. Just after finishing the Advanced Levels examination, I wanted to join that computer course. So, it was an exciting course, and I did not have a Computer at home even. I went with my mother for the course registration. On the very first day of the course, I went with my father. At that time, there was a young boy to manage the student's stuff. He was a Handsome Boy and had an innocent look.


 

So, when I was coming back home, I said about his innocence look to my father. But he had a different view. He said that he looked like a Cunning Fox and he has the appearance of a thief. I could not believe his view, and I did not agree with him. I argued with him and pointed out my view. I asked him to tell me the reasons for his decision. 



Then my father pointed out that the way he looked at him was not a genuine one. Furthermore, my father said that he does not have confidence in his talks. Those two were the main things for my father's decision. But he was alright for me. I did not accept the points told by my father. I did not see any bad appearance in his handsome look. Lol... I think that appearance blinded me. Hah hah hah...


 

When we were going to computer labs, we got to know that he was a lab instructor. He was not a strict person like others and sometimes I did not hear the things he said. He spoke very softly. As the others were strict with students, he was the favorite one of most of us. It was a three-month Computer Course and he stayed during that time period. When some of the instructors left that place for High Paying Jobs, he stayed there for our course time period. It was a pleasure for us. We wanted to see him during our course duration. He was the Motivation for us to go to that class. Lol...


 


After finishing our course, all of us had to leave that place and I planned to go to the next level of the course. But it was not available in that location. My friends had some other plans. So, it was the end of one joyful time. One day, I got to know that our certifications are ready. After a few days, I went with a few friends to collect the certificate. At that time, we did not see that guy and we thought that he left for High Paying Job.


fake people,fake,people,fake friends,fake nice people,fake people signs,fake love,fake rich people,fake people onlline,signs of fake people,types of fake people,genuine people,rich people,fake homeless people,toxic people,case of the fake people,signs of fake nice people,fake nice people reaction,tlc case of the fake people,fake friend,10 signs of fake nice people,drake,people fake


When we were meeting a new friend it was our first question." Hey, where is that guy? Did you see him?". In such a situation, one of our friends said that he was fired from the job. He had stolen some computers in the lab. It was Shocking News for all of us. I could not believe that incident also. I could not see the faces of some of my friends, and those were not good to see even after hearing about that bad news. However, it was the truth.




Appearance & Reality! At least I did not see any bad. On the very first day, my father could observe good signs. But I could not find out any clue though I had these observations in my mind. I don't know why? This time I think the nice appearance and some Soft Skills misled me. That appearance could cover his bad qualities. Luckily, he had a gentleman look with a handsome body. I think it was the case for all of us. Even my friends also did not tell any bad about him. All of us were in the same boat. Lol...



Decision Making Process! Therefore, I believe nobody can come to a decision by looking at the outer appearance. Sometimes you may think that he/she should be a nice person if they have a nice appearance. Sometimes you may think that he/she should be a bad person if they don't have an attractive appearance. Sometimes the decision you took by looking at the appearance will be correct too. But definitely, you should think about the behavior. Basically, you should think about the functionality behind that physical body. There are nice cars that have not worked. As well as there will be moderate look cars that have fast speed. Nothing can be judged by appearance.




Fear Of Change! The other thing is everything is getting changed. The person who measured by others as "good", will not be a good person anymore after a few years. The person who measured by others as "bad", will not be a bad person anymore after a few years. Sometimes maybe within the next few seconds. Therefore, we cannot depend on our predefined decisions or current decisions. Everything will be changed with time.




Blindness! So, once you decided a person as a good fellow, don't depend on that thought forever. It does not let you see his/her bad side and you will act as blind when you are dealing with them. Finally, they will end up their chapters in your life by giving surprises.




Become A Better Person! As well as once you decided a person as a bad fellow, don't depend on that thought forever. He/She has enough facts and reasons to be a good person in this universe. If you cannot see in that way, they do not have a chance to be a better person. My final thought is you should be awake at every moment. Every moment gets changed and you or I cannot measure the speed of the changes. It happens in every moment.




#blogger #bloggers #blogging #blog #writingcommunity #spreadlove #writerlift #reader #fake #nice #people #good #bad #cheat #theif #computer #course #studies #lab #impermanance #thoughts #mask #face #lie #observations #father #appearance #handsome #boy #lecturer #blind

2 comments: