Thursday, November 21, 2019

56.0 Master The Style Of Identifying Toxic People With These 9 Signs.


identify,people,identify people,toxic people,how to identify negative people in your life,identify person,genuine people,negative people,identify a gay person,difficult people,get rid of toxic people,reading people,how to identify,remove toxic people,intelligent people,fake people,identity,manipulative people,find people,how to deal with negative people,blind people,smart people



Sometimes this topic might give you a different impression if you read my other blog posts. But I wanted to share this with you all. I think that this will be a useful thing for most of us. Identify People! What do you think? Are you a genius on this subject? Though I'm going to share my experience and observations with you, I'm also not a genius on this subject. But I believe a few things I observed during my lifetime. I hope it would help you to think about your measurements before coming into decisions. It is the main purpose of this article.



From the very beginning of my life, I would like to observe people. When I'm participating in a function and when traveling by bus, I just thought about the qualities of people by considering a few things. I'm not talking about people I know. I'm talking about the observations I did for the people who I don't know and met before. Because of this behavior, some of my fellows thought that I was in another world, though I have been with them. Lol… What to do? It is one of my hobbies.




I did not give attention to many. I observed about one/two people at one time. So, most of the time my attention paid for very calm people, noisy people, and active people. First, I thought that what kind of reasons would make them act as so. My grandfather always used to remind us that "Empty Pots Are Shaking." It was the key advice he gave when we were children. Therefore, it was a predefined decision in my mind. So, when there was a noisy person, I knew that he/she was an empty pot. That advice helped me to Read People.




Do you believe your first impression of someone? Sometimes it won't work for all. But I believe my first impression. I have many examples and I'm sharing key incidents with you to prove that decision. However, it does not mean that I reject that person after the observation I got via the first impression. But I keep it as his/her background and make the negotiations with them accordingly.  However, I want to emphasize you to not to make decisions according to my views. But giving a try won't harmful to anybody. When you are identifying a new person, there is no inbuilt relationship with each other. So, definitely, you can give a try. 



What is your first impression? What does make you come to that decision? Do you know any other matching characters for your new person? What are the benefits/bad luck you have taken because of them? If you made a mistake(s) in your life because of them, how do you want to deal with this person? If you made a mistake because of your bad, how are you going to deal with this new person without losing him/her? Try to answer these questions by having a small chat with yourself along with that first observation. I believe you can analyze your decision accordingly to identify his/her background.




After that, I match that person with another I knew and tried to compare the qualities he/she has. Therefore, when I was looking at him/her self-there was a guy/gal I knew behind that person. All the time it is not a correct comparison. But I believe matching somebody you know, is a key fact that helps you to Identify People you don't know. However, I'm not asking you to do so. But, if you haven't tried it, it is better to give a try and analyze your decision. Then you can identify the accuracy of your decision.



However, it takes time to identify the accuracy of your decision. It takes time. But this kind of analysis avoids risks. You won't take a risky step in your life until that time, as you have a background-level of decision about him/her. You know the place that you need to keep that person. I believe it is enough in the initial stage.


 
identify,people,identify people,toxic people,how to identify negative people in your life,identify person,genuine people,negative people,identify a gay person,difficult people,get rid of toxic people,reading people,how to identify,remove toxic people,intelligent people,fake people,identity,manipulative people,find people,how to deal with negative people,blind people,smart people


If I am moving to my key incidents, all people were my co-workers. Our workplace is such a challenging place that lets us do work with people we did not know before. So, it is very important to go through that quick check-up before starting your journey with them. So, it was my second job opportunity and at that time she was there when I was joining with them. 



She was in the reception area when I was meeting her. She did not give me a friendly welcome, though I also joined for a similar position. In that workplace, we were multi-tasks workers. We taught students in the lectures, supported them in the computer labs, managed their class fees, etc... We did the lecturing and management both. So, that girl also in the reception area to manage some stuff though he was a lecturer at that institute.



First Impression! Why could not she give a friendly smile even? It was my first inner question. She did not give eye contact as well. I thought that she was talking to someone else. So, within the first few minutes, I thought that "she should have something to hide". However, that thought did not keep for the entire day and she was friendly with me after the lunch hour. 



So, after a couple of weeks, all of us were good friends. That era was a nice time we had in my career. Therefore, I thought that my decision was wrong and I thought that I had a wrong impression about such a lovely friend. As she was there before us, her contributions to management tasks a lot and we involved with those tasks when she was not there.



One day, one of our seniors came and instructed me to manage the stuff she did. As she was not there, I did not have a doubt. Though we were thinking about her, she did not come for the entire week. We could not contact her. After another few days, we got to know that the management fired her from the job. Because she stole money that received from students. It was shocking news for all. Nobody believed that by comparing her appearance and behaviors. But it was the truth, and it was the time that reminded my first impression. 



Did she try to hide something? Yes. She had much to hide and play that role for a long time. I also involved money acceptance when she was not there. But luckily, I kept logs separately without mentioning in the main logbook. It was her advice and once she came, she cumulated all with fraud logs. However, that separate logbook saved me from fraud.




So, that situation matched with my first decision. But the mistake I did here was I did not keep that decision as her background and work accordingly with her. After a couple of days, I gave up that thought. Therefore, I never had a suspicious eye on her. So, it was easy for her to continue her tasks without worrying about us. That is why she was friendly with us. I have much to explain, guys. Wait! I don't want to summarize these incidents. I'll explain in a detail view.


I will help you to remove Toxic, Fake and Difficult People as Smart PeopleDon't you feel that you are reading a book about Sherlock Holmes? No. Right...? Lol...





#blogger #bloggers #blogging #blog #writingcommunity #spreadlove #writerlift #reader #blind #strategy #cheat #friends #job #lectures #life #money #observations #old #people #theif #lesson #investigations #analyse

4 comments:

  1. I do not even know the way I stopped up here, however I thought this publish was once great.
    I do not know who you are but definitely you're going to a famous blogger when you aren't already ;) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear... I'm so glad about your kind feedback. It made my day. Thank you very much. Thanks again for your time and interest. I really appreciate it. Have a nice day dear buddy... :)

      Delete
  2. I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he sshould also go to see this weblog
    on regular basis to obtain updated from newest reports.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, Thanks for your feedback. I'm glad about your recommendation. It is my pleasure. Thanks for your time again. Please give my regards to your loving brother. Great day... :)

      Delete