Thursday, April 18, 2019

25.0 Tuition Class! A Place To Study, Have Fun & Grow Your Community


As I mentioned in the first part of the tuition class, the worst bad habit I had was getting late. There was at least a five-minute delay. So, sometimes I missed my friends as I could not find out where they have seated in the class. In such a situation, I went to whatever free space available and sat there. 




One day, I could not find out my friends and, the entire whole was crowded with many students. I did not take more than one minute to find out a suitable place to sit as it made others laugh. So, I did not need to get their attention and, I sat in any free space available. On that day also I looked at the class by giving a quick look. At that time, I saw a free space and, no one was there in the entire area.


I was so happy about my finding. But once I sat there, I got to know that there was dust on the seat and desk. But I did not care much and, kept my whole books there. When I was moving my books, I saw that there was a thin dust layer in my books and, I thought to wipe them in the lunch break. However, our class teacher went out for a few minutes by asking us to resolve a question. At that time, I thought to wipe the dust using a facial tissue I had at that time. Oh my god... The entire area had filled with many deep dust layers. Some layers kept as mud, and I think this could not manage with facial tissues. As I tried to remove, the pasted dust also came out and, I sneezed continuously. Once I looked at others in the class, I saw that they were looking at me. It was fun for them.


The tuition classes located in different areas of the city. We had to go to some sub-streets which were not in the main town. So, there were no vehicles on some streets and, most of the people used those as short cuts. So, those areas were not crowded. Because of this reason, most of the couples used those streets to spend some time with their girl/boyfriend



There was such one lane and, 'Love lane' was its name. Apart from the couples, there were a few guys who had a mental illness as well. They wanted to show their naked bodies to the girls who were using that street. Some of our friends also saw these people. So they got scared and returned home without going to the classes. I also used that street to go to classes, but I did not face such an incident. One day I saw a guy who just stood in the road doing nothing. It's like he was waiting for someone. He did not carry any bag and, had a weird jobless look. He was staring at me till I passed him. I also did not care about him, but I could not forget his appearance and, the look he gave. So, once I went to the class, I told about this guy. My friends said that it was him, according to the appearance I explained. So, all of our gang wanted to use the same street to see him, though I asked them to use another route. One of our friends planned to do certain things as well if they could meet him. She wanted to bring a knife and, attack him. It made all of us laugh and, we said that he would take the knife from you and, hit you back. So, we asked her to not to give a knife to him.





Some of our tuition class teachers were strict as our school teachers. They held good discipline in their classes, and they wanted to give more apart from the subject they taught. So, they added lessons for our lives and, still, I could rewind their speeches. There was such one teacher for 'Physics and, I think he was the strictest tuition teacher I ever had.  



During his session, nobody could talk and, the class should be silent like nothing. He said that if someone needs to talk, he or she can take his mike and teach. Or else he asked them to go out as a punishment. Sometimes, he asked some questions and, pointed out someone for the answer. He did all of those things to keep the attention of the lessons he taught. So, most of the students maintained their maximum discipline in his class. 


One day, as usual, I could not find out my friends and, I sat in a free space available. There was a boy beside me and, I did not know him. He wore spectacles and, had a professor look. We just smiled at each other. So, our class teacher gave a maths question and asked us to resolve it. After a few minutes, I saw that guy did it quickly. So, he waited till I finished and, he asked whether I need support or not as well. Once I finished, he wanted to discuss the solution, though I did not need to listen to him. At that time, the teacher also ready to discuss the answer with the entire class. 


So, now he is explaining to me the answer and, our teacher also started the same. I was so scared of the teacher's reaction. As the class was so silent except these two lectures, the teacher could hear his explanation, and he looked at us. He looked at us for another few minutes, but our professor did not care about the teacher. I think he was sick and I felt angry with him. The teacher said that he did not want to remind the ground rules again and again. As usual, he said that only the teacher can speak when the lesson is going on. But that idiot did not listen. 


Then I asked him to stop his explanation and, listen to our teacher. Again, the teacher said ‘I may have to ask you two to go out if you did not stop talking. Then only that idiot stopped his lesson and, he asked 'you got my explanation, right? At that time, I wanted to kill him. One day, that teacher asked one boy to come to the front for a speech. Though it was not a punishment, we could see his shivering legs. So that was the situation and, I think that boy was a nut case. Otherwise, nobody won’t behave like this. So, as soon as he gave our lunch break, I moved to another place.




#blogger #bloggers #blogging #blog #writingcommunity #spreadlove #writerlift #reader #anger #books #boys #class #dust #father #flood #friends #girls #mixed #nationality #principal #rain #school #seats #teacher #tuition #umbrella  #speech #punishment #spects

51 comments:

  1. thank you so much world-wide-web internet sites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome dear buddy...

      Thanks for following up my blog posts.
      Have a great day.. :)

      Delete
  2. I’ve been browsing online greater than three hours nowadays, but
    I by no means found any fascinating article like yours.
    It’s pretty value sufficient for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made good content material as you did,
    the net might be much more helpful than ever before. Ahaa, its fastidious discussion on the topic of this paragraph here at this
    blog, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting here.
    Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this article and also the rest
    of the website is really good. http://alienware.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your kind response dear buddy...
    Have a great day.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to be recommended this blog by my cousin. I am not positive whether this
    publish is written via him as nobody else know such distinctive approximately my
    difficulty. You are incredible! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your response dear friend...
    Please give my loving regards to your cousin as well.

    Have a great day dear.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I simply couldn't leave your site before suggesting that I actually enjoyed the standard information an individual provide to your guests?
    Is going to be back incessantly to check up on new posts
    I will immediately clutch your rss as I can not to find
    your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service.
    Do you’ve any? Kindly let me realize so that I may subscribe.
    Thanks. I have been surfing online more than 3 hours nowadays, yet I by no means discovered
    any fascinating article like yours. It is pretty price enough for me.
    In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you probably did, the
    internet will be a lot more helpful than ever before.
    http://alienware.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your response dear friend..
    You can do email subscription and the link is available under 'Contact form' in the right hand side of the page.

    Have a great day dear... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I couldn’t refrain from commenting. Very well written! Hi, I do think this is a great web site.

    I stumbledupon it ;) I am going to return yet again since I saved as a favorite it.
    Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich
    and continue to guide others. This is a topic which is
    near to my heart... Many thanks! Where are your contact details though?
    http://goodreads.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your response dear buddy.. As well as thanks for following up my blog posts. Hope you enjoyed the blog.

      We all have nice memories during our school time and it's a pleasure to know that this post touches your heart.

      My contact details are available in the 'Contact' page and it is 'jayashds@gmail.com'

      Have a great day dear buddy...:)

      Delete
  9. It is appropriate time to make some plans for
    the future and it’s time to be happy. I have read
    this post and if I could I want to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions.

    Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article.
    I want to read even more things about it! There's definately a lot to find out about this issue.
    I really like all of the points you have made. I have been browsing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never
    found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me.
    Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will
    be a lot more useful than ever before. http://alienware.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind response dear buddy...
      Hope you enjoyed the blog.
      Sure. I'll work on it.

      Have a great day dear... :)

      Delete
  10. These are truly wonderful ideas in regarding blogging.
    You have touched some good points here. Any way keep up wrinting.
    I’ve been browsing on-line greater than three hours nowadays,
    yet I by no means discovered any fascinating article like yours.
    It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made excellent content as you did, the internet will
    likely be much more useful than ever before. Greetings
    from Florida! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to browse
    your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the information you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get
    home. I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my phone ..

    I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, good blog!
    http://alienware.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you very much dear buddy...
    It's a pleasure to know about your interest. Your response gave me a good start for the day though I'm not well. :)
    Thanks again..

    Have a great day dear... :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm â²£refty pleased to uncover thÑ–s page. I need too to thank yyou
    for ï½™our timke just for this fantastic read!!
    I definitely ⅼiked every bit of it andd I have you bookmarked
    to see nnew thÑ–ngs inn yolur website.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi dear.. Thanks for reading and following up my blog posts. Its my pleasure dear buddy..
    Have a great day...🙂

    ReplyDelete
  14. I couldn’t resist commenting. Very well written! You have made some good points there.
    I checked on the net to find out more about the issue and
    found most individuals will go along with your views on this web site.

    You made some good points there. I looked on the web for additional information about the issue and found most individuals will go along
    with your views on this site. http://samsung.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your response dear buddy.. its a pleasure to receive such a feedback.
      Have a great day dear...🙂

      Delete
  15. I will right away grab your rss as I can't find
    your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service.
    Do you've any? Please allow me recognize so that I may
    subscribe. Thanks. It is appropriate time to make
    some plans for the future and it is time to be happy.
    I’ve read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you
    some interesting things or tips. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article.
    I want to read more things about it! Wow, this piece of
    writing is good, my sister is analyzing these kinds of things, therefore I am going to let know her.

    http://cspan.org

    ReplyDelete
  16. ÔŒreat deⅼivery. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much dear... Hope you enjoyed the blog.
      Have a great day dear buddy.. :)

      Delete
  17. Ηi, I do believe this is ɑn excellet blog.
    I stÕ½mbledupon it ;) I will come back yet again since I book marked it.
    Money and feeedom is the greatest way to change, may you be
    rich and continue to help ⲟthers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your response dear..
      Hope you enjoyed the post.
      Have a great day dear... :)

      Delete
  18. I ⅼоve what you guys tend to be up too. Тhiss kind of clever
    work and reporting! Keep ᥙp the superb works guys
    I've addеd you guys to my ownn blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi dear, Thanks for your response. Your feedback encouraged me to work on more.
    Hope you enjoyed the post.
    Have a great day dear... :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loving the information on this internet site,
    you have done great job on the articles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind response dear. Thanks again for reading my blog.
      Have a great day dear buddy... :)

      Delete
  21. I am genuinely thankful tо the holder of this site who has shared this fantastic post at at this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome dear buddy... Thanks for reading my blog. Have a great day dear buddy... :) Hope you enjoyed the post..

      Delete
  22. Greetings! Very helpful advice within this post! It is the little changes that will make the greatest changes.

    Many thanks for sharing! It’s perfect time to make some plans for the future and it’s time
    to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or advice.
    Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article.
    I wish to read even more things about it! It's very effortless to find out any topic on net as compared to textbooks, as I found
    this post at this website. http://www.cspan.net

    ReplyDelete
  23. very exicted i can come to this website to see your wonderful post.

    really grateful to leave a footprint here.
    You said it very well.! i will always comeback here to follow your next article

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, I reallly appreciate your time and will try my best to come up with similar articles which you can enjoy.Thanks for commenting here.
      Have a nice day buddy... :)

      Delete
  24. Thasnks for É‘ny other informative websÑ–te.The place else could I am getting that kind of info written in such a perfect means?
    I've a venture that I aam just now running on, and I've been on the look out foг such info.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading my blog dear and hope you enjoyed the post.
      Have a great day buddy... :)

      Delete
  25. Hi there to all, it's É‘ctually a fastidious for mme to paÒ¯ a visit thÑ–Ñ• á´¡ebsite, it contains
    precÑ–ous Information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind feedback and recommendation. Hope you enjoyed the post.
      Have a great day dear buddy... :)

      Delete
  26. Hurrah, that’s a few things i was ready
    for, thats a details! old here at it blog, bless
    you administrative of your web site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind feedback dear. Great day buddy... :)

      Delete
  27. I think this is one of the most vital info for me.

    And i am glad studying your article. But want to observation on some
    normal issues, The web site style is wonderful, the articles is truly excellent : D.
    Good task, cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thanks for reading my blog and its glad to know that this was a helpful article for you. Hope you enjoyed the post. Great day buddy... :)

      Delete
  28. hi!,I love your writing so much! proportion we be in contact extra
    approximately your article on AOL? I need an expert
    in this area to solve my problem. Maybe that's
    you! Taking a look ahead to peer you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoyed the blog buddy.I really appreciate the time you put to read my posts. Always trying my best to give you useful information to that time. Thanks again. Have a nice day dear... :)

      Delete
  29. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about Bandarq Online Terpercaya.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  30. It's not my first time to go to see this website, i am browsing this website dailly and obtain good information from here every day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I really appreciate your time and interest. Thanks again for reading my post. Great day, buddy... :)

      Delete
  31. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is needed to get set up?
    I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a
    pretty penny? I'm not very web savvy so I'm not 100% sure.
    Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm gone to tell my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit this
    website on regular basis to obtain updated from most
    up-to-date news.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear,Thank you very much for reading and sharing. I hope you enjoyed the post. Please give my regards to your little brother. Have a great day buddy :)

      Delete
  33. I have been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or
    blog posts in this kind of space . Exploring
    in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this web site. Reading
    this information So i am satisfied to show that I have an incredibly good uncanny
    feeling I came upon just what I needed. I such a lot indubitably will make
    sure to do not fail to remember this site and provides it a glance on a continuing basis.

    ReplyDelete
  34. WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for by any
    means

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Thanks for your kind response. Im si happy about your response. Great day dear :)

      Delete