Wednesday, April 3, 2019

23.0 The Support Of Tuition Classes For Education Journey


There are many memories of tuition classes as well. I went to my first tuition class when I was studying in grade ten. That class focused on our ordinary level examination. Those days I loved to go to classes and, it was a place to meet many friends. Some of our friends studied in different schools. But we went for the same tuition classes. Therefore, it was a pleasure for all of us. However, we had to separate again when we were doing the advanced level examination as we selected different subject streams.



Some of our friends who studied with us went to some other schools for the advanced level examination. I also went to another school. Therefore, we missed our gang in these classes. On top of those things, we had an exam pressure as it was a highly competitive exam. Though we had four subjects for the advanced level exam, we had tuition classes for the whole week when we closer to the examination.

  

However, I wanted to tell you that I could go to higher grades for all of my school examinations because of the education I had in the tuition classes. Our studies limited in the school because of the number of hours we studied. However, I should say that the foundation for my studies placed in the school and, I should offer my gratitude for the schools. Tuition classes always helped me to resolve the doubts I had and, improve the things I learned in school. In the tuition class, I could go through the same lessons again and, I think that was the reason for me to grasp the things in the tuition classes.


The main problem that I had was the type of dress when I was going to these classes. My parents asked me to wear the white school uniform without the tie for these tuition classes as well. So, when my friends were wearing colorful and fashionable outfits, I wore my school uniform for a couple of months. It was an odd dress for my friends and others. It made me also uncomfortable as they asked the reason for wearing the school uniform. My father always said that it is the best dress as there is no pageant to show fashions. But from time to time I told them that I also wanted to wear some other dresses as my friends did. I convinced them that it is a shame for me to wear a school uniform as no one wore it for tuition classes. Finally, they gave their permission for me to wear some other dresses for the tuition classes. It was a great relief for me and, my friends also happy about my parent's decision.


There were about a hundred to two hundred students in one tuition class and, it held in a big hall. So, finding out a space to sit was the biggest challenge we had in those days. The board was not visible when we had to sit in the last rows. Therefore, everyone tried to sit in the front and mid rows. It was not an easy task to find out a suitable place. 


There was no proper procedure or management to allocate seats, and sometimes there were fights for space as well. However, I did not like this horrible job anymore. I did not want to move to crowded places and, I could not breathe well. I got this feeling at first when I was going on a crowded bus. After that, I did not want to get that experience again. You can find out more details in my bus blog post. As it was not an easy thing, we all decided to share the jobs among ourselves. One day, I went to find out the place and, my friends did the job other days. As I could not handle this, every time all of us had to sit in the back rows. Even I could not book a mid-row. Though I tried to do my maximum, I gradually dragged back when I felt uncomfortable in that crowd. After that, my other friends did that job and, I never went to find out a place. So, once they found a place to sit, I came to the class peacefully and, it made them angry sometimes. Lol...


Meantime, I went to an English class and, it was a night group class. Several friends who stayed close to my home went to this English class. This class held in one of my friends’ homes and it was a 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. class. There were six friends in the class. Once it finished, I came back home with a teacher and two other friends. As it was our first night class, all of us loved that night journey. There was a walking distance and, the boy who came with us went to his home first. As all of us were children, it was a scary walk even it's fun for us. But we really liked it. So, when that boy was going to his home, sometimes the front door has closed. At that time, he yelled his mother 'Mummmm, open the door quickly'. Those days, we loved to see that closed door as it was fun to see his scary actions. If it's closed, he asked us to wait till they open the door. Normally he said 'you all wait for me' and ran away. The rest of the distance I came with my teacher and friend. We two came like needle and thread. We held our hands tightly. So, our teacher always said that 'I think your younger sister does not behave like this. 



Someday I was lazy and, did not want to go to this class after school. So, I stayed a few minutes at school and, then came home to avoid the class. I thought that I can stay at home. But it was the other way and, my mother asked me to go even though it was already started. So, it gave me many disadvantages finally. As soon as I came home, I went to the class alone as my friend already gone. So, it was a tiring day than the other days. 

One day, we heard a sound like 'Sara Sara, when we were returning to the home and, I quickly turned my torch to that side without thinking twice. It was not the main road and, there were no lights on that road. I think he was a drunk man and, at that time, he was peeing there. All of a sudden, he stopped what he was doing, and he was ready to run. However, it consumed two, three blood liters of our teacher, though it made us laugh.


Later on, a retired teacher came to our home for an English class. Only me and my sister participated in this class. He was very old and had a weak look. Therefore, our parents respected him as their father. My mother did not forget to serve a homemade snack for evening tea, and he appreciated it every time. 




He had only one son and, we got to know that he did not care about him much. One day he came to the class with a head bandage and, he said that he slipped in the bathroom. Later on, we got to know that it's done by his son. One day, he brought a new big bag and said that he is going on a trip with his son. He happily talked about his journey on the following day. He promised to bring something for us as well. However, he could not make it and, he said that his son arranged some other person instead of him. That was his situation and, he had to work in his later stage as well because of this problem. In point of our view, it was the most boring class we ever had. But we did not like to stop it because of these reasons. Our parents also forced us to participate in this class. Most of the day, only I was there as my sister escaped it, telling her some sort of sickness. Some days she had a headache and, some days she was suffering from stomachache. Some days she cried and said that she could not go to the class. So, somehow, I had to participate as we could not send him back. 


Most of the day, he brought a bottle covered by a bag and, he said that it's his medicated bottle. He had an odd smile when he was saying that to us. Always he kept it under our table. So, we two were waiting for a good time to check this and, one day we checked it once he went to the bathroom. Oh damn... It was an arrack bottle. We could not stop our laugh


This class was a night class and, it scheduled till 7.30 p.m. Most of the time, my sister was sleeping and, first days he warned her. After that, he ignored her behavior. After the class, my father used to drop him to the bus halt as his eyesight was weak. It was difficult for him to go to the bus halt alone. When my father was not at home, I went to the bus halt with him and, it was a pleasure for him. He said that I was one of the best students, and he said it several times with my parents as well. As I brought a torch to drop him, my sister put a nickname called 'Pandama'.


So, when we were in the Advanced Level class, I went to a small group class with a few friends. In this class, we did the maths questions of past papers. Our teacher was a young boy who was elder than about two years. He was district first in the advanced level exam. He was a shy and innocent guy




Once I said that it is shy for me to go to that class, one of my friends said that 'you don't worry at all. My friend's mother gave a tea for him, and my friend had to ask to drink. Otherwise, he did not. As all of us were girls, it was not a comfortable class environment for him. Sometimes, he put the duster in his trouser pocket and, wiped the board using his handkerchief. We did not laugh much in this class as it made an uncomfortable environment. Sometimes, we managed our laughter hardly. 



Though he was a bright guy, we idiots also wanted to check his knowledge, even though he was a genius for maths. Those days there was a book for pure maths. There were many difficult maths questions we could not even think. So, always that book kept on our bookshelf. It was written by a professor called 'S. L. Green. He should have good mathematical knowledge to write this book. Finally, we all decided to give a maths question from this book. On the next day, I wrote down it in my book and gave it to him. He took more time than the other days to resolve the question and, we thought that our mission succeeded. He gave up all the things he planned to teach and, was thinking nearly for an hour. He bit his nails, and it was a stressful situation for him. After a while, he asked me where did I find out this question. I told him that it's given in our tuition class. He tried to resolve it many times by removing and writing on the board. Finally, he resolved it, and we noted down. Once I came home, I checked the answer in the 'Green's book, and it was correct.
  

However, the entire life covered up with tuition classes when we were close to the advanced level exam. One of my friends always said that one day I would die in a tuition class. Those days it was a sad story of our lives. These classes were a bit far away from our homes.  So, my mother also came with me. She talked to the tuition teacher and, introduced me. It's like the first day at school and, it was a shame for me. No one's parents came to the tuition classes and, this happened only for me. So, I asked my mother to stay saying that I'm not a kid anymore. However, she did not listen, and my father also agreed with her. 




#blogger #bloggers #blogging #blog #writingcommunity #spreadlove #writerlift #reader #books #exam #father #laughter #life #memories #mother #parents #school #sister #studies #teacher #tuition #education #help #support #progress #joy

28 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post's
    to be just what I'm looking for. Does one offer guest
    writers to write content available for you? I wouldn't mind creating a
    post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write
    related to here. Again, awesome site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much dear friend for your response.
    If there are any opportunity ill tell you and, can you please send me your email to jayashds@gmail.com.
    Appreciate if you could send me a sample of your similar job.

    Have a great day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings! Very useful advice within this article!
    It is the little changes that will make the biggest changes.
    Thanks for sharing! It’s the best time to make a few plans for the longer term and it’s time to
    be happy. I have read this post and if I may just
    I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions.
    Maybe you can write next articles relating to this article.
    I want to learn even more things approximately it!

    I enjoy what you guys are usually up too. This kind of clever work
    and reporting! Keep up the fantastic works guys I've incorporated you
    guys to my own blogroll. http://tagomi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your response dear buddy...
    It is a pleasure to receive your positive feedback and recommendations.

    Have a great day..! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for the topic and found most persons will approve with your
    site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear.. Thanka for your interest on my site..
      Have a great day dear buddy...🙂

      Delete
  6. I have been absent for a bit, but this time I recall the reason why I used to like this
    amazing site. Thank you , For certain i will make
    an attempt to return on a regular basis. How often most people necessary
    to attract more site?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im reallly happy for your response dear buddy..
    You didnt forget my blog. Thanks for following up my blog posts..
    I think it depends dear..
    Have a great day dear buddy...🙂

    ReplyDelete
  8. I?m impressed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog that?s both educative
    and interesting, and without a doubt, you have
    hit the nail on the head. The problem is something which too few folks are speaking intelligently about.
    I'm very happy I came across this in my search for something concerning this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your genuine response my dear friend.
    I'm so glad about your response. Its my pleasure to know that these information are useful for you.

    That's one key objective of this blog. I think that I have conveyed a good message via my blog posts.

    Have a nice day dear buddy... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. whoah the following weblog is certainly delightful i like understanding your articles.
    Cultivate the great prints! You already know, quite a lot of people
    feel the need around for this purpose data,
    you would enable these individuals drastically.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi dear... Thanks for your response and its my pleasure to know that these posts are helpful for you all. It is one of my key objective.
    Have a great day dear buddy.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking vanished for a short time, but this time Going the reason I used to appreciate
    this fabulous website. With thanks , I¡¦ll try to look more often. How
    frequently will you a person necessary to attract
    more site?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for following up my blog posts dear..🙂
    Have a great day..

    ReplyDelete
  14. It’s appropriate time to make a few plans for the long run and it is time to be happy.
    I have learn this publish and if I may I wish
    to suggest you some fascinating issues or advice. Perhaps you can write subsequent articles
    relating to this article. I desire to read even more things approximately it!
    I always spent my half an hour to read this web site’s articles or
    reviews every day along with a mug of coffee. Its such as you read my mind!
    You seem to grasp a lot approximately this, such as you wrote the e book in it or something.
    I feel that you just can do with a few p.c. to power the message house a little bit, however instead
    of that, this is wonderful blog. A great read. I will definitely be back.
    http://www.cspan.net/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am sure this article has touched all the internet viewers, its really
    really good post on building up new webpage. These are actually enormous ideas in concerning blogging.
    You have touched some pleasant factors here.
    Any way keep up wrinting. It is the best time to make a few plans
    for the long run and it’s time to be happy. I have learn this put up and if I may I
    desire to recommend you some fascinating things or suggestions.
    Perhaps you can write next articles relating to this article.

    I want to read more things approximately it! http://tagomi.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I’ve been surfing on-line greater than three hours today,
    yet I by no means found any attention-grabbing article like yours.
    It is lovely worth sufficient for me. Personally, if all webmasters
    and bloggers made excellent content as you did, the internet will likely be much more helpful
    than ever before. Hello! I've been following your website for a long time
    now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a
    shout out from Humble Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the good job!
    Incredible! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a completely different subject
    but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Wonderful choice of
    colors! http://samsung.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Somebody necessarily lend a hand to make critically posts I would state.
    This is the first time I frequented your website
    page and thus far? I amazed with the analysis you made to make this actual post extraordinary.

    Excellent task!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind response dear buddy. Hope you enjoyed post..
      Have a great day dear.. :)

      Delete
  18. I couldn’t resist commenting. Well written! Someone
    essentially assist to make significantly posts I’d state.
    This is the first time I frequented your website page and up to now?

    I amazed with the research you made to create
    this particular put up amazing. Great job! I am sure this post has touched all the internet visitors,
    its really really good paragraph on building up new webpage.
    http://www.cspan.net

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am not several your local area getting the data, nonetheless amazing
    niche. I personally really ought to invest some
    time finding out far more or perhaps figuring out more. I
    appreciate you for spectacular info I had been seeking this
    data in my mission assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ahaa, its nice conversation on the topic of this piece of writing here at this blog,
    I have read all that, so now me also commenting at this place.
    Incredible! This blog looks just like my old one! It's
    on a entirely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout
    and design. Outstanding choice of colors! Wow! This blog looks just like my old one!

    It's on a totally different topic but it has pretty much
    the same page layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!
    http://starbucks.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really love your blog.. Very nice colors & theme.
    Did you create this website yourself? Please reply back
    as I'm wanting to create my own personal website and would like to find out where you got
    this from or just what the theme is called. Appreciate
    it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thank you very much for reading and commenting. I hope you enjoyed the post. Yes. I'm using 'blogger.com' and you can find out many themes for your blog. Theme is "Simple". Hope this clarified your doubts.
      Have a great day, dear... :)

      Delete
  22. I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful. best study abroad consultancy mumbai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, Thanks for your kind feedback..I feel positive.. Thanks again for your time dear... Great day.. :)

      Delete
  23. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. aplia and mymathlab classes

    ReplyDelete