Friday, March 29, 2019

22.0 The Guide For How to Enjoy Shopping And Return Home As Zombies.


It was not an easy thing to shopping with that cousin's sister. Even she bought a small thing, she compared its price with all the other aspects. So, one day I went to about ten shops to buy shoes for her and, I think we covered the whole shoe area. As my legs were painful and, tired like nothing we had our lunch for more than an hour. There was a young boy in a shop we went to and, he was very supportive. 



He brought various shoes from the stock as well when my cousin was asking for different sizes and colors. However, in the end, he was very tired and, at that time he wanted us to leave the shop. Finally, she did not have good things to buy though she looked for many shoes. There were several shoe shops there. So, we went to each and every shop and, again, we came to that same shop using another door. The best thing was, he told us 'You all already came here' by looking at our next visit. At that time, we were laughing, but that boy did not even laugh a bit. I think we ended up his entire day and, it was enough for him. He might think that he did not want any more customers like us. Especially my cousin's sister.


In the other incident, sometimes we could have been beaten and, it also happened when I was shopping with that cousin's sister. However, we were lucky to save our lives and return home. On that day, we went to a shopping complex and, bought some clothes. As we wanted to wear and see, we went to fit-on rooms. There were a few chairs to sit and, a boy was sitting over there. He was waiting for his girlfriend and, at that time she was in the fit-on room. So, both of us also sat and waited as all the rooms occupied. Shortly that girl came out with a tight blouse and, asked comments from his boyfriend. However, that boy loved her outfit, and he said that 'Wowww baby, it's really nice for you. Meanwhile, we thought that she won't be able to breathe even. She adjusted her blouse a few times and, looked at the mirror. I thought she did not like that choice. So, she asked for his feedback again. But his response was the same. He said that it should be the selection. We hardly managed their drama at that time, and we could not stop our laugh with his last comment. Then that girl went to the fit-on-room again and, we two kept on laughing like nothing. It made that boy angry and, he looked at us like a devil. We could not look at him and, then we moved out without checking our clothes also. If we waited there for another few minutes, he would blame or hit us. 


As we could not stay there for a long time, we went to another shop in the same shopping complex. Actually, I do not know why we could not manage our laugh. We laughed like crazy fellows. After a few minutes, they also came there. At that time, I did not look at my cousin's face and, we went to two different sections as well to manage the situation. However, we could not stop it at all and, that boy gave his devil look. He was very angry with us, and it increased more when he was looking at our fun and smiley faces. Also at that point, we moved to another section, as his look scared both of us. Unfortunately, we met them in another few shops and, they came to the food court as well once we went there. The same thing happened every time and, he gave his devil look when we were laughing. After that, we thought to leave that shopping complex and, came out to take a taxi. So, there was a higher probability of a murder case or a fight. The thing was we did not forget to laugh and, he did not forget to give that devil look every time we met each other. 


However, his girlfriend was expressionless, and she did not take any action. I think she was intelligent and, she might think that all of us were crazy fellows including his boyfriend also. However, we did the wrong thing and, we should not laugh for other's matters. It is none of our business at all. If it's good for them, why do we worry? However, we had a severe problem of laughing even for serious matters and, those days some of our elders warned us several times. 


Another similar incident happened when I went out with my friend after class. We wanted to buy a printer cartridge and, after that, we did window shopping. Those days it was one of our lovely hobbies. So, we looked at many shops all over the directions. We tried to look at shops on other floors as well. 





Suddenly I knocked over a girl and, the ice-cream she eats was falling down. I did not see her and, there was ice-cream in my shoes as well. It was a very messy incident. Her boyfriend was also there. Though I begged for her excuse, she was very angry with me. So, I said sorry for a few times. But it did not work, and she stares at me like a witch. Her boyfriend also asked her to move. But she did not listen to him. So, we left them without her response. After going a few miles, I looked back again. At that time also, she was staring at us. Then my friend said that they might afford a lot for their ice-cream as foods in that food court were expensive.


There are many shopping memories with my cousin sister. One day we went to a book exhibition and, it was an annual exhibition. Most of the people would like to buy books from this exhibition. You can see the crowd with the youngest to the eldest age ranges. There were many and, most of the time it got more crowded in the last few days of the exhibition. So, we two went to many shops and, bought a few books at that moment. When we were going over there, we saw a shop which sells books for a fifty percent discount. That place was crowded like nothing and, all of them tried to buy books from that shop. So, my cousin's sister also wanted to go there even though I did not want to. 


You know that I do not like crowded places because of that bus incident that happened in my school days. But she held my hand and, dragged me to that shop. However, I could not handle her hand among the crowd and, we separated. At that time, she held the hand of another boy without looking at him and, she thought that it's me. I was laughing like an idiot, and I saw that the boy was trying to get rid of my sister. He was a small fellow and shorter than my sister. After a few minutes, she noticed that the hand she was holding was dragged back in the other direction. Then she looked back and, realized that it's not my hand. It was a shame for her and, she did not want to go to that shop anymore.

When I was coming back home from Colombo, I used to go to at least two shops. I had to take two buses and, once I reached the first part of the destination, I went to a few shops. Most of the time, I had some needs to buy something. Therefore, I took more time to return home as well. The other main problem I had was forgetting the things I wanted after entering into the shopping complex. If I could not bring the list, it happened to me and, I always came with something else that I did not think to buy. 


One day I went shopping alone and, it was not a planned journey. I just wanted to go there by seeing some clothes displayed in the outside dummies. However, finally, I was in the bag section and, there was a nice collection of various types of bags. There were so many beautiful items that I could not imagine what to pick. At that time, that section was not crowded. A foreign couple also was in that section and, that lady was selecting a handbag. After a few minutes, I heard a sound like 'Takas' and, I just figured out something broke. But I did not look back and, continued my selection. So, after a few minutes, that foreign lady came to me and, asked me to open the bag which kept in her hand. According to the way she held the bag and, that 'Takas' sound did not allow me to do that. I thought that she was going to transfer the fault she did when she was trying to open that bag. I assumed that its lock has broken. So, I rejected her request kindly and, asked her to go to a sales-girl who was over there. But she did not go to her. So, it confirmed my assumption. After that, they left that section by keeping that bag there. I did not touch it even.


Later on, I got to know the way we are building up our next ego according to the way we react to the things we see, hear and feel after listening for a "Maha Sinha Nada" Dhamma sermon of Venerable 'Thiththagalle Anandasiri Thero. Actually, I do not know specific Dhamma words to describe it further with you. Basically, if we could see a particular thing and, give up further thoughts we have on that object, then it is a merit. The same logic applies to the things we hear and feel as well. Our next ego builds up according to the thoughts we have now. Now we are also building our next ego by capturing the things via our eyes, ears, tongue, body, and mind. However, this sermon describes the deep concepts of 'Nibbana' in Buddha Dhamma. Dhamma Sermon.



So, I'm trying to keep the mind in a middle position which avoids attractions or sorrows for whatever matter. However, it is not an easy thing to do and, it is kind of a war between you and your thoughts. Sometimes, you may not agree with this concept. However, you can see the relief or relaxation of your mind when giving up your thoughts without thinking further on any object or matter. It would be food, clothes, your spouse, car or anything. It is the concept of living in the current moment without thinking about the past or future. It helps you to concentrate on the things you are working in the present moment.





#blogger #bloggers #blogging #blog #writingcommunity #spreadlove #writerlift #reader #shopping #clothes #zomby #couple #cousin #dhamma #freinds #fun #icecream #laughter #life #memories #printer #thuglife #window #crazy #idoits #anger

29 comments:

  1. Hi to every one, as I am actually eager of reading this blog's post to be updated regularly.
    It includes nice stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear,

    Thanks for your response and thanks for following up my blog posts. I'm so glad about my friends. I'll make sure to come up with more nice stuff.

    Thanks again...
    Have a nice day dear.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet viewers, its really really nice article on building up new web site.

    I am sure this article has touched all the internet visitors, its really really fastidious paragraph on building up new webpage.

    I’ll right away take hold of your rss as I can not to
    find your email subscription link or e-newsletter service.

    Do you’ve any? Kindly permit me recognize in order that
    I could subscribe. Thanks. http://foxnews.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thanks for your response and thanks for following up my blog posts.
      I'll give you an email subscription link asap. I encountered an issue when installing a particular link. Once its resolved, there will be a link for subscription.

      Thanks... Have a great day dear..:)

      Delete
  4. When someone writes an piece of writing he/she maintains the plan of a user in his/her brain that how a user can be
    aware of it. So that's why this paragraph is great.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear, Thanks for your feedback.. Actually its a good observation. Hope you enjoyed the story..

    Have a great day dear buddy..🙂

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am delighted that I detected this website, exactly the right information that I was searching for!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great...
    Thanks for your response dear buddy.. It is my pleasure to know that this was useful for you. Hope you enjoyed the blog.

    Have a great day dear... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't even undегѕtand how I stopрed up right here, however
    I asѕumed this pοst used to be great. I don't know whо үou are
    but certainly you're gⲟing to a famous blogger іf yoou happen to
    aren't already. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear... Thanks for your response.. Its a great pleasure to receive such a response. It encouraged me to work on more. Hope you enjoyed the posts.
      Have a great day dear buddy...🌻🌹

      Delete
  9. I was гecommended tһis website ƅy my cоusin. I'm not suгe whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed aboսt my trouble.
    You'гe incredible! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reallly...?? Its good to know that others also have the same experience. Hope you enjoyed the blog. What will happen if i went to shopping with you?? I hope it will add some more shopping experience.
      Have a great day dear...🌹🙂

      Delete
  10. Hey thеre! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering
    if you knew where Ι coսld locate a captcha plugin for my comment form?

    Ι'm using thee same blog platform as yours аnd I'm having trouble finding one?

    Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, I hope this video resolves your problem. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWDvybVQGVI

      Thanks and have a great day buddy... :)

      Delete
  11. Oһ my goօdness! Awesome article dude! Thankk yoou
    so much, However I am g᧐ing througgh difficultieѕ wіth your RЅS.
    I don't understand wһy I can't join it. Is there anybody getting identicаl
    RSS probⅼems? Anyone who knows the answer ᴡill
    you kindly respond? Thanx!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thanks a lot for your kind response. Hope you have similar stories. You can subscribe for email if so.
      Thanks for reading my blog.
      Have a great day dear buddy...😊

      Delete
  12. Wonderful blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?

    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!
    Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your response dear buddy...
      Hope you enjoyed the post.
      Actually I did not try to do so. I'm Sorry.

      Have a great day dear.. :)

      Delete
  13. Good way of telling, and nice article to obtain facts concerning my presentation topic, which i am going to deliver in academy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear buddy, Thanks for your response. I'm glad to know that this post helpful for your studies.
      Have a nice day dear... :)

      Delete
  14. Excellejt blog! Do you һave any recommendations for aspiring writers?
    I'm hoping to stаrt my own site soon but I'm a ⅼittle lost оn everything.
    Would yyou suggest starting with a free platform lke Wordpress
    or go foг a paid optiοn? There are so may options out there that I'm completely overwhelmеɗ ..
    Any recommendations? Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's remarkable to pay a quick visit this site and reading the views of all mates on the topic of this paragraph,
    while I am also keen of getting know-how.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, Thanks for your kind feedback and recommendation. Hope you enjoyed the post... Have a great day, dear... :)
      Thanks again

      Delete
  16. Hello colleagues, how is all, and what you desire to say concerning
    this article, in my view its genuinely amazing for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, doing good. Thanks. Hope you are doing good too.. Thanks for your response and time. Have a great day buddy.. :)

      Delete
  17. Thanks for some other informative web site. Where else may just
    I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method?
    I've a challenge that I am just now running on, and I've been on the look out
    for such information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, Thanks for your kind feedback. Thanks again for your time. This is my friend's blog and she is publishing nice posts too. Please check.

      https://thegirlwhodroolswhenshesleeps.blogspot.com/

      Have a great day, buddy... :)

      Delete
  18. Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue. so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks 란제리쇼핑몰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey ayan, Thank you very much..It is my pleasure. Thanks again for your time.. Great day, buddy... :)

      Delete