Thursday, March 21, 2019

21.0 Let's Discuss Horrible Shopping Experiences


Even though I could not imagine how many times I went shopping during my lifetime, several memorable incidents are there to share with you. Out of all most of them are funny and, tired memories. Though we started the journey happily, most of the time it ended up with a severe headache




It was that much-tired journey in the end as we spent many hours for shopping. At the start, we thought not to spend more time in one shop if they did not have our wish list. But it never worked. Therefore, once we returned home, we could not speak loudly and, we did not want to move a little bit.

Though it seemed nice at the time we bought, there were certain items that looked ugly once we rechecked those at home. There were at least two such items. So, it brought more pain for the head and legs when I was thinking of exchange even. It requires another effort to go there and, find out other replacements. Sometimes I went to exchange and, it was an additional cost. In all those times, I had to pay more for the exchanged item as always, its price was higher than the previous one. It was a miserable thing I ever had. Therefore, I did not happy about all the bought items, though they were my choices. The same thing happened to my cousins and friends as well. They also faced the same situation. Later on, I wore all the bought clothes and shoes, though I did not like them. Once I told this to one of the friends, he said that it's common for every female including his wife. Furthermore, he pointed out it as a universal issue. Lol... 


Early days, I went shopping with my mother and sister. My father did not join us, though he came to drop us. He stayed in the vehicle and let us spend any time. Because he knew that it was a punishment for him. Every time my mother fed up with us by spending a few hours and, said that it was her last shopping journey with us. However, she came for next time as well. Later on, she sat on a chair in the shop and, let us select whatever we liked once she finished her shopping. However, we could go for a maximum of three to four shops once we went with my mother. Though we did not buy our desired things, she did not want to spend any single minute after exceeding that threshold. As well as she could not tolerate when we were checking the same stuff again and again. So, she noticed it as an unnecessary time we spent on the same things and, said that there's no point in checking the same stuff. We said that we wanted to make sure that we did not miss anything good for us. However, she did not accept those as excuses and asked us to leave the shop if there were no things to buy without idling. 

Later on, we two went alone without my mother. We asked her to stay at home and, she also loved our suggestion. Sometimes she gave her list and asked us to bring those things for her. So, we went to any number of shops we wished and stayed there for long hours without looking at our watches even



We went to ten to twelve shops sometimes and, bought what we want. My sister was a good shopping partner, and we two have the same limits. Once it exceeded, we decided to stop shopping. However, both of us came back home like zombies and, we were tired like nothing. As the first thing, we showed the new items to my mother. After that, we two shared the bill, according to the money we spent on each other. As usual, we got various responses from our mother, and she did not like some of the things we bought. There was an era where I wore different varieties of blue color. Those days most of my clothes were a blue color. So, my mother did not like it at all and, she said that she will throw away if I bought anymore blue color clothes. She gave that warning every time when we were going outside. Our grandmother also agreed on the same by expanding it for 'Black color as well. As her eyesight was weak those days, she saw all the other dark colors like black color. Apart from that color issue, both of them asked us to return home quickly without spending unnecessary time in the shops. So, once we returned, they said that 'Oh no. Did you spend the whole day to buy these few items? What did you do for the entire day men? If I spent that time, I would buy clothes for the rest of my lifetime.


So, it was pathetic to hear their comments. After that, we did not disclose some items with them. However, we had to listen to their comments as we could not hide those when we were going outside. Then they said that 'Hey, I did not see your outfit before. When did you buy this? It's too tied, okayyy. This color is very dark and not suitable for you. Those were some comments they gave.


My father's younger brother was a good companion for us to do shopping. He supported us and, did not have a hurry to go back. He did not get tired and, visited any number of shops without a limit. One day I think we visited nearly twenty shops to buy sarees, some costumes and shoes for a wedding. As all of our selections were different, we had to go to that many shops to specially buy sarees. At that time, I could not wear saree properly. So, one sales guy in the shop helped me to wear and select. He understood that I could not wear it by myself according to the way I followed up. So, he helped me a lot. Meantime, he asked me to get ready from the early morning as I might take a couple of hours to wear the saree. On that day also, our uncle ("Bappa") was there with us and, supported all of us to select our sarees including costumes. So, when we had a family event, my father and father's elder brother sent him with us. I think it was a great relief for them as they did not want to bear up that pain when he was there with us. They did not even worry about the number of hours we spent shopping. So, our uncle spent more time when he was buying anything for himself as well. He went to all the possible shops until he found the desired thing. It applied for everything and, he visited many girls to find out his bride as well. 


Because of this habit, when he was a school student, he had a nickname called 'Town guy' ('Town Banda'). My father always said that it was the most suitable nickname for him, though he called him 'Professor Calculus'. He used that name to save his contact details as well. So, when two brothers are going outside, my father never let him go to a shop as he knew his selection procedure. One day, when we were going on a trip, there was an area which was a well-known place for the fish market. At that time, my father asked him to buy some fish and meantime, asked him to come soon. We waited for nearly an hour, but he did not come back. Then my father went to find him and, at that time also he did not buy anything. He blamed and dragged him back to the vehicle.


A few days I went shopping with my cousin and my father's elder brother. It was for a family wedding. Though we had a big list to buy, our uncle ("Loku Thaththa") wanted to buy all the stuff from the first place. It needed to be done very fast too. So, he asked us to come back soon. Meanwhile, he shouted and reminded the list of other work he needs to be done within the rest of the day. However, we wanted to select our wish list somehow. Later on, we ignored him and, moved to some other areas of the shop when he was trying to contact us. It increased his anger and blamed us when returning back. Like the others, he also warned that it was his last shopping journey with us.




One day I went to an office to take some support materials for my degree certificate. At that time, they asked me to wait for a few minutes. Additionally, they said that they need their chief's approval. At that time, that lady was not there. So, I thought to go to a nearby shop during this idle time though I did not have money to buy anything at that time. I just wanted to do window shopping. So, I just checked a few clothes and, noted that the price was very high. All were very expensive. As I wanted to spend time, I just walked over the floors by visiting the items without buying anything. So, one sales guy came to me and, asked, 'Ma'm what did you look for?. At that time, I thought that they do not have party wears. So, as I did not buy anything, I said that I was looking for party wears, but it is not available. Then he said 'No ma'am it is on our next floor and, he asked me to come with him. I felt sorry for my self and, went with him. I checked a few of frocks and, he also supported me to select. They were expensive like nothing. After a few minutes, I said to him that my choice is not available and, left that shop as soon as possible


For the moment, I received much feedback from you all for my written blog posts. Thank you very much for your kind responses. It is a great pleasure for me. If you could mention your country, then it would be an amazing feeling for me to know that I have global friends. However, it is up to you, and I respect your choice. 






#blogger #bloggers #blogging #blog #writingcommunity #spreadlove #writerlift #reader #shopping #clothes #cousin #crazy #expensive #father #headaache #memories #mother #selection #shoes #sister #uncle #horrible #tired

36 comments:

  1. The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple
    ipad and tested to see if it can survive a forty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My
    iPad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is completely off
    topic but I had to share it with someone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      That's fine. Its always good to share your thoughts with someone. In my childhood, my sister wanted every stuff I used. Hope you are facing the same situation. I think you also can write a blog one day by capturing these things.

      Have a nice day dear buddy..

      Delete
  2. Keep up the fantastic piece of work, I read few articles on this website and I
    believe that your web blog is rattling interesting and holds
    bands of good info.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear buddy... Thanks for reading my blog posts. It is my pleasure to receive your positive feedback.

      Have a nice day dear... :)

      Delete
  3. Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you
    penning this post and also the rest of the website is extremely good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your response dear buddy..
    Thanks for taking time to read my posts..

    Have a great day... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your site.. Excellent colors & theme.
    Did you create this amazing site yourself? Please reply back
    as I'm attempting to create my own personal website and want to find out where you got this from or just what the theme is called.

    Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Thanks for your response dear buddy.
    I'm using blogspot.com. it is very easy to create a blog via the blogspot.com. You should have a Google account.
    There are many themes and here I'm using 'Simple ' theme.
    Hope this clarifies your doubt.
    All the very best. Once you done, share the link with us also.
    Have a great day dear... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good way of tellіng, аnd nice piece off writing to get data regarding my presentation subјect matter, which i am going tto deliver in univerѕity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear... Thanks for your response. Its my pleasure to know that this was helpful for you. Hope you enjoyed the post.
      Have a great day dear buddy...🙂

      Delete
  8. I have been surfing online more than 4 hours today, yet I
    never found any interesting article like yours.
    It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers
    made good content as you did, the internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.
    Wow, this post is pleasant, my younger sister is analyzing
    these kinds of things, thus I am going to inform her.

    It is the best time to make some plans for the longer term and it’s time to be happy.
    I have learn this publish and if I could I desire to recommend you some attention-grabbing
    issues or advice. Maybe you can write subsequent articles referring to this article.

    I desire to read even more issues about it! http://aoc.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I became just looking with this facts for a
    little bit. Right after 6 hours about consistent Googleing, last but not
    least Managed to get the item inside of your web-site.
    I'm wondering what’s the issue of Yahoo program
    of which don’t list these kinds of enlightening internet sites on the top of the number.
    The exact top sites are rife with waste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thanks for your response.
      Hope you enjoyed blog.
      Have a nice day buddy... :)

      Delete
  10. It's an aweѕome post in ѕupport οf all the
    web users; they will ߋbtain advantage from it I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your response dear buddy. It made my day.
      Hope you enjoyed blog.
      Have a nice day buddy... :)

      Delete
  11. you're in reality a gooԀ webmaster. Tһe site loading pace
    іs incredible. It kind of feels that you're doing any distinctive trick.

    Moreover, The contents are masterwork. you've peгformeⅾ a fantastic task on this topiс!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your compliments dear buddy. Im reallly happy for your feedback. Hope you enjoyed the post.
      Have a nice day dear... :)

      Delete
  12. Precisely what I was searching for, appreciate it for posting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your time dear. Hope you enjoyed the post. Have a great day buddy.. :)

      Delete
  13. What's uⲣ friends, good piece of writіng ɑnd fastidious arguments commented
    at thiѕ place, I am really enjߋying by these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoyed the blog buddy.I really appreciate the time you put to read my posts. Always trying my best to give you useful information to that time. Thanks again. Have a nice day dear... :)

      Delete
  14. Ι constantly spent my half an hour to read this bl᧐g'ѕ artіcles every day aⅼong with a
    ccup of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate your time and always trying to give a value for your time. Its nice to read your comment. I also loved to read while enjoying tea/coffee. Great day dear... :)

      Delete
  15. Và cuối thuộc làm cho 1 quyết định.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You actually make it seem really easy together with your presentation but I
    to find this matter to be really one thing which I think I might never understand.
    It sort of feels too complex and very large for me.
    I am having a look forward to your next publish, I will try to get the dangle of it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey ayan, Thank you very much..It is my pleasure. Thanks again for your time.. Great day, buddy... :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to take a look.

    I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm
    bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
    Fantastic blog and wonderful design and style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear, It is a really good news. Please give my regards to that guy who shared this. Thank you very much for reading and sharing, buddy. Thanks for your time.
      Have a nice day... :)

      Delete
  19. Lovely just what I was searching for. Thanks to the
    author for taking his clock time on this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, It is my pleasure. Thanks for your time and interest. Thanks again for reading, dear. Great day... :)

      Delete
  20. you are really a good webmaster. The web site loading pace is amazing.
    It seems that you are doing any distinctive trick. Also,
    The contents are masterpiece. you have performed a wonderful
    task in this topic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, Thanks for reading and commenting. I'm really happy for you and your response. I really appreciate your time and interest. Thanks again, dear..
      Great day... :)

      Delete
  21. I the efforts you have put in this, thank you for all the
    great articles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear... I'm so glad about your kind feedback. It made my day. Thank you very much. I really appreciate your time and interest. Have a great day dear buddy... :)

      Delete
  22. Hello.This post was really motivating, especially since
    I was browsing for thoughts on this issue last Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, Thanks for your feedback. I'm glad to know that you could gain relevant details via my blog. It is my pleasure. Thanks for your time. Great day... :)

      Delete