Thursday, April 11, 2019

24.0 Hair & It's Maintenance


Sometimes you might think that does this woman has many stories to tell about her hair by looking at the blog topic. Actually, there are many incidents about haircuts and hairstyles I had during my lifetime. I had a boy's haircut as a teenager. Though that haircut was not a problem in my childhood, my haircut was an exceptional thing for some of them as it was short hair like a boy



Actually, it was a boy's style. I could maintain the same haircut with a little more hair. I think I could have a nice haircut if it long till shoulders at least. Why did not I think about it earlier? It is still a question for me also. Because of this exceptional haircut, I faced various embarrassing incidents as a teenager. 


When I was a kid, my mother cut my hair and, we did not want to get the support of a barber. Every time, it was the same style, and I did not worry about that hairstyle as a kid. However, there was no style. But the hair I had from my forehead to the eyebrows gave a pretty look. Once it starts covering my eyes, then she wanted to cut it. Though it was her own style, no one noticed it as an exceptional case. However, my mother wanted to know whether her hairstyle was an acceptable one or not. Once we returned home from school, she wanted to know other responses for my haircut. As there was no negative feedback, she felt happy about her hidden skills. It always ensured that she had that capability.
  

After all, when we get a bit older, we went to a salon and cut our hair. The house we lived in those days located in a city and, there was a salon in front of our house️. We just had to cross the road. So, if we wanted to go, we went to that salon when there was no much crowd.  Every time my father advised that barber not to remove the hair in the sideburns. Because he believed that there would be unnecessary hair in our face. He reminded the same advice every time, though we went to the same salon. However, one day his scissor went through my left ear by mistakenly. I think it happened mainly because of my fault. I moved my head from time to time as I could not sit in the same position for a long time. I guess he frightened than me and, he also worried a lot. At that time, I was clueless by looking at the blood flowing through my ear, and a few drops were on my shoulders as well. 


I cried once I returned home and, as usual, my mother put some medicine. It increased my pain twice. After that incident, I did not go to that salon though it's located in front of my house. I did not want to lose my ear, and I did not have a haircut for a long time as well. However, when it was growing, I had to go to another salon as my parents forced me to cut my hair. Though it was not a nice haircut, I did not go to the previous place again. However, when we were leaving that rented house, I went to that salon and, had a haircut. 


Later on, we did not go to the salon and, a barber came to our home. My hair is black and strong. My sister's hair is brown and thin. My hair is like my mother's hair and, my sister's hair is like my father's hair. So, anyone could easily differentiate our hair when all were in one place after the haircut. 



Even though both of us wanted to go to the salon, we had to get it done from him. So, always we two had a similar haircut and, it was not a stylish one. As per our parent's view, it was the most suitable haircut for school children. I think our school teachers also accepted it and, one day they pointed out my hair cut as a good example for a girl. That day I felt happy for my hair cut. Apart from the hairstyle he had, the place he chose to cut our hair was not suitable for ourselves. Those days I was about fourteen years old, I think. Though it was our back yard, the people who were going on the road could easily see us. So, most of our neighbors did not forget to smile and ask 'Hey are you cutting your hair? Though every time I thought 'Can't you see? I always smiled and, said 'Yeah... 
  

When I was in the advanced level class, I also thought that it would be better to have a little long hair. I also loved to have pretty and lovely hair like my friends. My parents believed that we would be sick if we could not dry our hair properly after a bath. Because of these reasons, they asked me to grow hair as much as I love after the advanced level exam. However, I did not trouble them to get permission. There were a few friends who had short hair in our classes and, we all had short haircuts like boys. Some of my friends said that I had a haircut like an actor. So, those days I went to the salon I liked and, had a haircut as per my wish. Most of the time we went there after school with my few friends.


One day, I went to a salon with my friend and, both of us wanted to have a new haircut. So, we decided to shave the hair in the neck area. However, we asked the barber not to shave the entire area. Though some girls had this hairstyle, actually it was a boy's hairstyle. 



However, our instructions were pointless and, we could see the final output once she finished her haircut only. When I was looking at the backside of the mirror, I thought it was the most foolish thing I ever did. It was really like a boy's hair and, the same thing happened to my friend as well. She was also very upset about her haircut. So, when we said that she could cut less hair in our neck area without removing all, she said that it was not possible. As per her view, there should not be hair at all to get that style. However, she did not say that before and, that was the thing which made us angry. After that, the biggest problem we had was going home and school with that haircut. We two were helpless and, both of us decided not to go to school for a couple of days. 


Once I went home, I tried to hide the backside of my hair and, it was not an easy task. However, they noticed my haircut when I stayed at home for a couple of days without going to school. They did not accept it at all and, I had to listen to the same advice a few times per day. I think they reminded the same thing again and again until there was a hair in my neck area. Once I went to school also, I put my maximum effort to hide the backside of my hair. However, I could not do hide it in the tuition class. Some boys laughed at me and, my haircut was fun for them. When I was sitting in the class, they sent some paper rockets to my head. One boy said that he also wanted to have such a haircut and laughed with his friends. I asked him to cut his neck instead of his hair. 


The bad habit I ever had was getting late to the tuition classes and, somehow there was a five to ten minutes delay though I tried to go early. One day the teacher of one tuition class said that I may spend more time combing my hair. 



It made others laugh. As that comment came from our teacher, it was a big shame for me. At that time, combing was not essential at all and, I could manage it without a comb. So, after that, I thought to go there very early. But due to unknown reasons, it did not work. On that day, I quickly sat on a seat without going to my friend's area. 


In those days some boys asked me to grow my hair. But I could not accept their request as I did not have permission from my parents. One day, when I was returning home by bus, a boy who sat beside me said that 'your nice look is pointless without a grown hair. Though it was a serious comment, it made me laugh. It happened unexpectedly and, I could not avoid my laugh at that time. So, he described it further and, pointed out how does hair adds value to a girl's look. Though I did not reply to him back, he continued his speech. It was another similar feedback I had for my hair those days and, therefore, it was not a new thing for me. Though I had such short hair, I could not have a bath in the evening. I had suffered from cold and, I also did not want to grow my hair because of that reason. On such day, when I was going to a tuition class, one boy stood near me on the bus. He was a little bit taller than me, and he said that there's a bad smell in my head. At that time, I think I applied medicated oil as well. However, I did not reply to him back and, looked at him as a devil.


As I could not go through the advanced level examination well, I had to do it for the second time also. So, at that time, I started growing my hair. When I was going somewhere, my mother combed my hair. She was the one who tied my hair using a wool band and, it was not an easy job for me as I never had grown hair before. 



When I was going outside, I wanted to keep my hair neat. Therefore, I clipped many clips to manage tiny hair parts that we're playing here and there. As most of the areas had not grown much, it was not an easy task to tie a small tail even. My new look was fun for most of my friends and, they laughed for the unnecessary hair clips in my hair. They said that I would be hit first when there were thunders around us. On that day, my hair was a funny object for most of the boys in the class as well. They sent paper rockets and small stones towards my head. That's how they welcomed my new hairstyle. It was a mess and embarrassing day for me, as most of them paid attention to my small hair with lots of clips. When I was coming back home by bus, I could not keep my hair as it is as some of the boys in the class removed a few clips. So, when I was getting down from the bus, the wool band was in my hand and, only a few clips remained at the head. Once I got down, I ran home quickly without showing my weird look to others.



Later on, I changed my hairstyle as I had grown and long hair. Sometimes I relaxed it and, sometimes I cut it as layers. However, now I don't have long hair. Sometime back, I had long hair and, now it is pointless to maintain long hair as it is a bit weak now. Apart from that weakness, the main problem now I have is gray hair



Some gray hair is popping up among the black hair like antennas. I think those gray hair is smiling and say 'Hey, you are getting old my friend. So, I'm cutting those using a scissor and, I think I won't' be able to manage them using a scissor after a couple of years. One day once I went for a haircut, a young boy who cuts my hair said that some gray hair raised as antennas. So, he asked me not to cut them anymore. A lady in another salon asked me to color the gray hair. 


However, that was the truth of our lives. Getting old is a regular activity in our body, and we can see the reflections in one stage of our life. How difficult to admit these changes? It depends on the maturity of our mindsets. However, still, my mind is not ready to live with gray hair. Though I think about the impermanence of everything for a few times per day as merit thoughts, according to my religion, still, it is difficult to apply to practical life


Including me, most of our friends got upset when there were a few gray hairs on our heads. So, gray hair was one topic we had at lunchtime and tea time. One of my friends said that the white light increases gray hair. Furthermore, she said that the air-conditioned environment also not good for hair. However, she could not explain the scientific side. 



Finally, it was a joke for all of us. At our office, all the lights gave a white color. So, when she was sitting in her office seat, we pointed out the light in her cubicle. Apart from those things, one friend said that removing the hair roots also not good practice. So, she asked us to cut the gray hairs. My parents told me that having a bath in the evening was a cause for gray hair at a young age. So, gray hair is an ongoing and main topic among the best friend’s gang.

So, when we were having lunch at my former office, this was our main topic. One day, one of our friends said 'Oh god, what are we doing now? How do we get rid of the gray hairs? At that time, she had a miserable look. We could not stop our laugh. So, we console her saying that we could apply hair color. 


However, hair coloring needs to be done very carefully. Because of the hair colors, some people affected by allergies.  





#blogger #bloggers #blogging #blog #writingcommunity #spreadlove #writerlift #reader #hair #beauty #haircut #bus #class #crazy #friend #hairstyle #parents #salon #tuition #grey #light #lunch #gang #office #color #white #black #allergy #death #fun #teacher

44 comments:

  1. I was curious if you ever considered changing the page
    layout of your site? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.

    But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect
    with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for
    only having 1 or 2 images. Maybe you could space it out better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear, Thanks for your response.
    You want me to add more images?
    Sure. Ill consider about your suggestion and change the content layout with more images.
    Thanks again ...

    Have a great day dear buddy.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been surfing on-line greater than three hours today,
    yet I never found any fascinating article like yours. It is
    pretty value sufficient for me. Personally, if all website owners and
    bloggers made good content as you probably did, the web
    will likely be much more helpful than ever before.
    It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to
    be happy. I have read this post and if I could I want to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions.
    Perhaps you can write next articles referring
    to this article. I wish to read more things about it! I couldn’t
    refrain from commenting. Exceptionally well written! http://Foxnews.net/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your kind response my dear friend 🙂
    Have a great day dear...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aѡesome blog! Is your thrme custom maԀe or did
    you download it from somewhere? A design ⅼijke үours
    with a few simple tweeks would realⅼy make myy blog shine.
    Please let me know where you got your theme. Thɑnks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear.. Thanks for your response.

      I'm using 'Simple' theme of blogger.com. I did not want to download and just adhered with the features of their theme.
      Hope this clarifies your concern.
      Good Luck !

      Have a great day dear buddy.. :)

      Delete
  6. Gгeat articⅼe, just what I needed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thanks for your response. Hope it was an useful article for you. Its my pleasure.
      Have a great day dear buddy... 🙂

      Delete
  7. Ahaa, іts g᧐od conversation аbout this aгtiuclе at this place
    at this web site,I have read all that, so now me also commenting at this place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your response dear buddy...
      Hope you enjoyed the post.
      Have a great day dear.. :)

      Delete
  8. Ahaa, its good conversation concerning this piece of writing here
    at this webpage, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting at
    this place. I am sure this article has touched all the
    internet visitors, its really really pleasant
    piece of writing on building up new weblog.
    I’ve been browsing on-line more than 3 hours as of late, yet I never discovered any fascinating article like yours.
    It’s lovely price sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made good content material as
    you did, the net will likely be much more useful than ever before.
    http://samsung.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's very effortless to find out any matter oon web aas compared to textbooks, as I found this article at this site.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your response dear. Hope you enjoyed the post.
    Have a great day dear buddy.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. superb issues on the whole, you recently been given an alternative visitor.
    What may very well people propose as to your post which you crafted a 7-day period previously?

    Almost any certain?

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's гemarkable to ggo tto see this site and reɑding the views of аlll friends on the
    topic of this paragraph, whiile I am also
    zealous of getting familiɑrity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your response dear buddy... Hope you enjoyed the blog and thanks for commenting here.
      Have a great day dear... :)

      Delete
  13. I like it whenever people come together and share views.
    Great blog, keep it up! I have been surfing online more than 3 hours nowadays, but I by no means discovered any attention-grabbing article
    like yours. It’s pretty worth sufficient for me.
    In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made excellent content material as you probably
    did, the internet can be much more helpful than ever before.
    I leave a leave a response whenever I like
    a post on a site or I have something to add to the conversation. Usually it is a result of the sincerness displayed in the post I read.
    And on this article The Growing Trends in Content Theft: Image Theft,
    Feed Scraping, and Website Hijacking ? Lorelle on WordPress.
    I was excited enough to drop a thought :-P I actually do
    have a few questions for you if you usually do
    not mind. Could it be just me or do a few of these comments come across like they are coming from brain dead visitors?
    :-P And, if you are posting on other sites, I would like to keep up with you.
    Could you make a list every one of all your community pages like your twitter
    feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile? http://dell.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello to all, as I am in fact keen of reading this
    weblog's post to be updated daily. It consists of nice stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thanks for your response and recommendation. Hope you enjoyed the blog.
      Have a great day dear buddy... :)

      Delete
  15. You're so awesome! I don't believe I've truly read through something
    like that before. So great to find another person with a few
    original thoughts on this subject matter. Really.. many thanks for starting this up.
    This website is something that's needed on the web, someone with a bit of originality!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thank you very much for your kind response. Thanks again for reading my posts. Have a great day dear buddy... :)

      Delete
  16. We stumbled over here by a different website and thought I might as well check things
    out. I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to looking
    at your web page again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello... Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting here dear buddy. Hope you enjoyed the post.
      Have a great day dear... :)

      Delete
  17. Нelⅼlo There. I discoveгed your weblog using msn. Thiis іs a really ѕmartly writtеn article.
    I'll be sure to boоkmark it and ccome back to learn mогe of your
    usecul іnfo. Тhank уou for the post. I'll definitely comeback.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi dear,Thanks for commenting here and reading my blog. Thanks again. Hope you enjoyed the post. Have a great day buddy.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. After going ovеr a handful of the blog artgicles on your web
    site, I realⅼy appreciate yօur ᴡay of writing a
    blog. I book-marked iit to my bookmark webpage list and wull be checking back soon. Pⅼease
    visit mу web site too and tell me how you feеl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thank you very much for your kind response and it is good start for my week. Thanks again for reading my blog and would like to know your blog details as well. Share me your link please..
      Have a great day buddy... :)

      Delete
  20. I visit every day some web sites and sites to read
    posts, except this blog offers feature based writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and commenting dear. Hope you enjoyed the post.. Great day.. :)

      Delete
  21. I am so happy I found this blog. It would of been a life saver a few months ago.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thanks for you reading and commenting here. Its nice to receive such a feedback. Hope you enjoyed the blog. Thanks again. Have a nice day dear.. :)

      Delete
  22. I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is
    written by him as no one else know such detailed about
    my problem. You are wonderful! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh really, I'm so glad to know about similar story. Hope you have some solutions to overcome this issue. He he he... Please give my regards to your cousin as well. Thanks a lot. Great day, dear... :)

      Delete
  23. Greetings I am so glad I found your web site, I really found you by mistake, while I was researching
    on Google for something else, Regardless I am here now and
    would just like to say thank you for a remarkable post
    and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design),
    I don’t have time to go through it all at the minute but
    I have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the superb
    b.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thanks for your kind feedback. Hope you enjoyed the post.. Thanks again for your interest and time again. Great day buddy...:)

      Delete
  24. It is perfect time to make some plans for the
    long run and it's time to be happy. I have learn this publish and if I
    could I wish to suggest you few fascinating things or tips.

    Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article.
    I want to read even more things approximately it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, Thank you very much for your kind feedback. I hope you enjoyed the post. Thanks again for your time. Please share your suggestions. I'm happy to see them.
      Great day... :)

      Delete
  25. Magnificent website. Plenty of helpful info here.
    I'm sending it to some friends ans also sharing in delicious.
    And of course, thank you in your effort!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey... Thank you very much for reading and sharing. Thanks a lot for your time. Your feedback encouraged me to maintain this blog. Have a nice day dear... Pls give my regards to all... :)

      Delete
  26. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative.. Pest control Abu Dhabi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Thank you very much for your feedback. Thanks again for your time. Great Day... :)

      Delete
  27. I have bookmarked your blog, the articles are way better than other similar blogs.. thanks for a great blog! Unterhaltsreinigung Northeim

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also http://good-hair-salon-in-hougang.jigsy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. hair salon raleigh nc Pinup Studio is a hair salon located in the heart of Raleigh, North Carolina. We offer a full range of services to meet all your beauty needs including; Blowouts, Up-dos, Weddings and special events.

    ReplyDelete