Sunday, November 4, 2018

6.0 Robinhood! Sick And Tired Of Doing Games The Old Way? Read This.

As children, we watched some cartoon series and dramas. Out of them 'Robinhood' was the Best Drama. Today also I can see their posts and photos on social media like Facebook. I used to share it as soon as possible with others. I think Robinhood and his amazing gang will be in my mind till death.



play,play doh,pretend play,alan walker play,kids play,play dough,player,play area,tb plays,play sand,k-391 play,u played,10 play doh,play center,gameplay,you played,play doh farm,play with dad,children play,play doh bucket,play doh videos,play doh colors,play kids games,k-391 play lyrics,play doh dress up,play doh dresses,tuesday play doh,play doh sparkle,funny,play doh ice cream,kids pretend play


Robinhood is a legend on-screen character we adored a lot in our childhood. Today also we love that story as we did in our past. Even now it’s a pleasure to hear the theme song which gives the cherished feeling and, remembered the childhood memories. This was the most loved story of many, including me, my younger sister, cousins, and, friends. Because of this, there are a lot of memories in this regard. We used to create our own stories by gaining some little parts of this story and, played accordingly. Still, those are certainly fond of memories we have today.



This was the incident that comes to mind when hearing that word Robinhood. So, in those days, I'm becoming accustomed to writing letters. I could not practice one letter (''), even though I completed the entire Sinhala Alphabet. Because I did not have much enthusiasm for it, it was something that couldn't be composed. On that day also I was practicing to write that letter and, one of my uncles (Maama) also was there. I used to call him 'Putu Putu Maama' and, used the words 'Putu Putu' because of the sound of his bike. He also liked that name and, therefore I used this name for ten to twelve years. When I was practicing this letter, time near began ‘Robinhood’ drama. So, I went to switch on Television by dropping this work and, that letter was in a very primary stage which requires more exertion to finish. My uncle noticed that for which work I gave my priority and he said that 'You should finish this letter composing first, before watching Robinhood'. 




Weeping Heart! Ohh Damn…  To whom do I tell this situation??  They would agree with my uncle definitely as this task has been hauling for quite a while without a decent outcome. So, I had to go back even without switching on TV with a crying heart.  “Even though there is a similar letter in 'Sinhala' alphabet, for what reason do these idiots have another letter?” It was the thought I had and, I blamed the people who were in charge of introducing this bladdy letter to the alphabet. So, now this is the time which I felt that I ought to write this letter by hook or by crook. 



‘Robinhood’ drama was telecasting about one-hour and, I did not want to miss out any single moment. I considered it a big unfortunate of me if I could not watch it for a couple of moments. As well as we were hoping to watch this for one week. Anyway, I could finish the work and demonstrated it to my uncle. But the completeness was not enough for him and, he asked “This part from the letter should be composed on the upper side of the ruler and rest should descend. Else this cannot be accepted as a completed task”. At that time, nearly I lost fifteen minutes of the story... 




It was not the Internet Era! This was the saddest thing ever happened for me. You can imagine my situation if you are also a fan of this story. My uncle was not ready to give up this bladdy letter. However, I could finish and, get the approval for completeness after putting my maximum effort. But, the drama was almost over. In those days we didn’t have facilities like the Internet to watch the programs we missed. So, it was a big thing to worry about for a few days. However, my uncle was very happy as I finished the task which has been pending for a long time. 




Finally, I did that task expressing gratitude toward Robinhood. So, when that happened in that way, there was another desire where I might want to watch most loved Television programs with my companions. 




The Struggle! Even though my sister was there to fulfill this requirement, she was not coordinated for me due to the military situation I had with her at home. We used to struggle for the seats we used to sit and, watch TV. There were two separate seats for us to sit in the living room as a solution given by parents. Therefore, I knew that it was not possible to share the best moments of Favorite Programs with her. So, I asked one of my friends to come to our home and watch ‘Robinhood’ drama. 




One day she came to watch this drama. I convinced her visit as an unplanned one for my mother.  Later on, my mother got to know the actual situation once my friend came on next weekend as well to watch television with me.  But my mother didn’t tell anything to me and, acted as nothing happened. But what she did was, she evacuated a couple of wires which require to switch on the TV and, let us watch this drama. Badly, I missed the entire program on that day. My friend, as well.




Everyone wanted to play the role of Robinhood even though there was a crew in his team and, nobody else ever preferred to be Gisborne or Sheriff.

 


So, this was a big problem for us where we needed to get the solutions and opinions from our adults after numerous contentions.  After that, we decided to write the name of the Robinhood and his team in chits and, selected characters randomly. But it was a temporary solution and, we had to stop that method once we found two chits with the name of Robinhood.  As the next decision, we decided to play the role of Robinhood for half an hour and, everybody got the opportunity to play as Robinhood.  Finally, it helped to manage the critical situation.




In addition to this game, we played another game called ‘Kumari’ (Princess). 




Crazy Cousins! It's sort of a drama about the story of a Princess who has two servants and few demons. Now when we remember this story, it made us laugh. In those days my father’s elder brother’s daughter was the youngest among our cousins. So, she was the Princess in this drama.  I was a servant of that princess and, one of my cousin sisters also was a servant. That sister was the daughter of my father’s sister. She is five months younger than me. Now she is not in Sri Lanka either.  But we are Good Buddies from childhood. We used to wear similar clothes, particularly in the new year season and, we had that habit for a long time. In that drama, my younger sister and another cousin brother acted as demons. One day we carried our princess using a bedsheet. Our princess was a chubby kid and, it was not an easy task to hold her for us as little servants. Therefore, my cousin younger sister peed in the same place.



So, once seen this everyone laughed a lot. We too could not hold our princess anymore and, she fell down to the ground. After that, it became another amusement for us and, we spread Pee in the entire room using our foot and, slipped everywhere until the point when we got the attention of my mother. 



Apart from Robinhood, Badminton was another game we played. But it was not an easy task to manage as nobody liked to bring the shuttlecock back when it went far away. Every time we played this game a maximum of one hour as we could not do this peacefully. When thinking about these things I think we had got the maximum benefits and, our childhood was awesome. I think today Mobile Phone kids also will enthusiasm for this sort of childhood if they have opportunities to do as such. 



As readers, you also will definitely have remarkable memories of this story. 



Where is our Heros? Sometime you may think that for what reason did she expound on ‘Robinhood’ when there are many heroes in Sri Lanka. As I thought this will be a reason for them to criticize me, I thought to note down this also. However, I would like to accept it as a good observation. I watched this story from one channel called ‘Jaathika Rupavahin’ and, as I remember there were two television channels in those days. In those days they have published extremely decent and valuable programs for kids. Certain dubbed programs of ‘Taitus Thotawantha’ were such a good example. However, there was no program that discussed our own Sri Lankan heroes who could invade our minds as kids.  



If there was a program like a story of ‘Madduma Bandara’ for us as kids, it had been a great idea. 




It was an inspired book!  There was a book about national heroes including this child legend and, it gifted by my father. I can remember that I imagined these stories and I felt proud about the history of our country after reading that book. In those days, I also would like to become a Hero like ‘Madduma Bandara’ because of his bravery actions against the Death order. There were certain poems in that book and, still I can recall a little piece of one lyric and, it says that “As Childs, we should remind our national heroes and, we should behave according to them.” 



I think this could plant good thoughts about our country, nationality and, religion in the minds of kids even those are very little ballads or wordings. I believe the feelings, the things we saw and, memories in our childhood, decide the next steps of life. So, it will influence a Positive or Negative way and, we should give more priority to give valuable creations to a child’s mind. If we ask a kid to sing a song or ask them to name their favorite programs, then you can identify the current situation. If we take a few programs as examples, I don’t think that there is our own valuable thing to give them.



So, if you have an awful perspective of this story, I'll need to reveal to you this is the reason I like this program without a doubt. But I’m pretty sure you are also an aficionado of Robinhood



#blogger #bloggers #blogging #blog #writingcommunity #spreadlove #writerlift #reader #robinhood #childhood #elders #games #happy #fun #hobby #memories #punishment #story #prince #television #hero #favourite #princess #book #facebook #badminton #mobilephone #internet #cousins

15 comments:

  1. Hello, I log on to your new stuff regularly. Your story-telling style is witty, keep doing what you're doing!
    I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet users, its really really nice paragraph on building up new blog.

    Ahaa, its pleasant discussion concerning this post here at this webpage, I have read all that, so
    at this time me also commenting here. http://samsung.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your response dear buddy.. Have a great day. :)

      Delete
  2. Ahaa, its fastidious dialogue regarding this article here at this website, I have read all that, so at
    this time me also commenting at this place.

    It's the best time to make some plans for
    the future and it's time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I
    wish to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions.
    Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article.
    I want to read more things about it! Amazing! This blog looks
    just like my old one! It's on a totally different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Great choice of colors!
    http://www.cspan.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi to every one, for the reason that I am actually eager of reading this web site's post to be updated daily.

    It contains good data.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your response dear buddy. I'll put my maximum effort to come up with more articles.
      Hope you enjoyed the posts.
      Have a great day dear... :)

      Delete
  4. Hi there, I want to subscribe for this weblog to take most up-to-date updates, thus where can i do it please assist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear, You can get the latest updates via Email Subscription. The link is available under the Blog archive in right hand side.
    Hope you enjoyed the blog.
    Thanks. Have a nice day... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd
    figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog article or
    vice-versa? My blog addresses a lot of the same subjects as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other.
    If you're interested feel free to send me an e-mail.

    I look forward to hearing from you! Fantastic blog by the
    way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will forever fund on thhe internet solutions who promise a good deal and subsequently fall down flat there is however big hopes intended for the
    Site - Bildz solution. First of, do not forget tht internet
    search engine robots read text, not images. But the methods
    forecasted from the experts ensure to measure its level by analyzing the on-line conversion rate of sales and also
    thhe increase of visitors in your internet site.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyone loves what you guys аre up too. Such clever work
    and reporting! Keep up the amazing works giys I've incorporated you guyѕ to my own blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thanks for your kind response and your time. I really appreciate your interest on this. Have a nice day buddy... :)

      Delete
  9. Wow, supeгb blog layout! How lengthy һave you ever been running a
    blog for? you made blogging loook easy. The full glance of youг web site is excellent, as smartⅼy аs
    the c᧐ntent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thank you very much for your kind response. I started this on last October. Thanks again for your time. Great day dear friend... :)

      Delete
  10. Ԝhat a data of ᥙn-ambiguіty and preserveness of valuable know-how on the topic of unpredicted fеeⅼings.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Use an SAT or ACT prep e book to experience what it's prefer to take a take a look at from beginning to end.
    The book bag has a main compartment with double zippers, a front
    zipper pocket, a padded laptop pouch, 4 interior zipper pockets,
    and water bottle pockets on both sides. This durable unisex bag is product of water resistant polyester ensuring it'll final
    via walks to class and late-night study classes. Depending on their campus measurement, they may
    be doing a lot more walking than they're used to with a purpose to get from class to class.
    Whether they want peace and quiet for working or just to get some sleep, a high quality pair of
    noise cancelling headphones is a should for eliminating distractions (and
    only for walking to class, truthfully). Bose QuietComfort 35 II Noise canceling Bluetooth headphones have comfy plush ear
    cushions and might final nearly a complete day before needing to be
    charged. And don't fret about wanting foolish, I've been around boats all my life,
    (fifty three years) and hardly a day goes by that I don't be taught one thing new or uncover a brand new
    and better way of doing something.

    ReplyDelete