Tuesday, November 6, 2018

7.0 The Beard Of Our Lovely Garfield. A Gift For Cat Lovers.


Time to time there were a few Cats in our home and, we love all those little kittens a lot. We used to treat them like our family members. Therefore, certain people in our neighborhood brought the kittens to our home when they have more. Some people were like thieves. When they did not want to have more baby kittens, they put them in our yard. Those days, it was a pleasure to see a couple of kittens in our yard. We would like to see kittens in different colors. We loved the "Orange" color the most. However, there were very few kittens in the "Orange" color. We had many black and white cats.


cats,pets,funny cats,funny pets,cute cats,cat,savannah cats,cats vs dogs,pet,cats cats,pets paws,cute,funny cat,kitten,how to pet cats in the right spots,animals,fattest cats,biggest cats,awesome cats,domestic cats,funniest cats,kitty,giant cats,pets videos,bengal cats,kittens,petco,for pets,for cats,lol pets,big cats,talking cats,cat videos,cute dogs and cats,biggest cats ever,cats eyes



I'm Sorry! I would like to express my sympathy for the whole cat society because of this incident. So, when this situation was happening, there were no cats in our home. But there was a group of cats who used to visit our house.




One big black and a Fluffy Cat came to our house regularly. We put our maximum effort to keep and pet that cat. But, we never got a chance to keep him as he was a big cat like a wildcat. However, it was a big-headed cat and, I think that because of the beauty. We liked his fluffy look. So, in addition to that proud cat, the other cat guys came in for food.  There was no difficulty in catching them as the union of people is common for them. They used to go to many houses to find food. My mother did not like that cat crowd like me and, my younger sister. At the same time, they were big trouble for my mother due to different reasons. Pooping in the corners of our house, hiding little kittens in the cloth racks and, tearing chair covers were some reasons. So, they were a big headache for my mother. Therefore, we could not adopt our own cat.



So, this misfortune had happened to one of the cats who came to our home. Actually, before I did this, I thought about it as a service that I could give to that cat.




Weird Beard! On that day I saw a grown beard on the face of that cat. As my father was also not keeping a beard like that, I thought to trim the whiskers of that cat as well. As the first thing, my father used to apply soap in his face. Therefore I also followed the same process. It was not an easy job. The cat was struggling to go away, but I could apply soap in his face. I tied him in the door like a dog to make the task easier. But he tried a lot to go out. However, I finished applying soap. Huh… Now it's time to shave the beard. However, it was not exactly like my father’s job. Some white hair has fallen on the floor to make sure the task had done. After that, according to the routine of my father, I washed his face and wiped well using a towel. Then removed the tie and let him move.  He didn’t wait for at least one second and ran away. What I thought was, he should offer gratitude for the service given. 




So that afternoon when my father came home, I told the whole story with him. As soon as he heard, he suddenly asked 'Oh my god, why did you do that for innocent cat and, that story spoiled his face even. I thought why did it bad for a cat if shaving is good for my father. That was my argument. After that, my father said, 'Dear, the Beard is important for animals like cats and, they have to use their beard for most of the tasks they do. So, now the worst thing had happened to that cat according to my father. 'What will happen to that cat guy?. I have been thinking for days because he never came to our home again.



After that, I did not make any trouble for cats. These animals like our own family members as we used to adopt cats as pets later. 





They were our family members! We treated them like our siblings. We used to call them as Sister or Brother. Sometimes we called them using names of humans. My mother did not like those names and, she asked us to put suitable names for them. She pointed out that there could be neighbors who have the same names and, it is not good for their respect. So, with these conditions, if we saw little cats on the road, I came home with a Heavy Heart. Their situation made me sad.






Even though this is a small story, I thought of writing this to show the generous feelings we have in our childhood. I know that now I do not have generous feelings up to that extent. 





Today also we can see little Cats live on the roads. But now we don’t want to bring them home. We know that their lives are at risk when they live near the main road where there are many vehicles. If I observe the thoughts of my colleague or sibling also, I can see how these thoughts have reduced up to now. As an adult, we don’t have that soft heart we had when we were kids.





Most of the time, I think that the mental state of every child is the same. By looking at my sister's little one, I could see the softness we had in our Childhood. One day he saw a little kitten and, she was laid down on a floor without her gang. So, out little one thought that she does not have her family members. He said that “see grandfather, how poor? This cat is left alone, and they do not have any parents or siblings”. The facial impressions he had at that time were horrible and, I thought that he would cry.




How cute and pure hearts do these kids have before moving into society as adults? 





#blogger #bloggers #blogging #blog #writingcommunity #spreadlove #writerlift #reader #beard #cat #childhood #crazy #shave #cream #father #love #memories #stories #jayashni #pet #sister #worry #nephew #feeling #kitty #garfield


58 comments:

  1. Howdy! This post could not be written any better!
    Reading through this post reminds me of my good old room mate!

    He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this post to him.
    Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Thanks for your response. Sorry for the late reply. There was a issue in viewing comments.

      It is my pleasure. Thanks for your time and interest, dear buddy.

      Delete
  2. Hi, Neat post. There's a problem along with your site in web explorer, could test this?
    IE nonetheless is the marketplace chief and
    a huge element of other folks will omit your magnificent writing due to this problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Thanks for your response. Sorry for the late reply. There was a issue in viewing comments.

      Sure. I will check this issue soon. Thank you very much for communicating it with me.

      Delete
  3. I'm amazed, I have to admit. Seldom do I encounter a
    blog that's equally educative and amusing, and let me tell you,
    you've hit the nail on the head. The problem is something not enough men and women are speaking intelligently about.
    Now i'm very happy that I came across this during my hunt for something relating
    to this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Thanks for your response. Sorry for the late reply. There was a issue in viewing comments.

      I'm very glad about your thoughts. If this is useful for you all, it fulfilled one of my purposes of sharing these stories.

      Thanks again, buddy. Have a nice day!

      Delete
  4. Thank you for another insightful internet site. The site altogether different could I become the fact that variety of
    details developed in this type of ideal approach? I own a venture that will I’m right now working
    on, as well as I’ve ended up from the check for
    these specifics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome dear buddy and thanks for spending time to read my blog.
    Have a great day.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have be taught a variety of good things
    here. Seriously worth book-marking to get
    returning to. I really amaze the level of energy putting
    to produce such a fantastic educational webpage.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for your kind response buddy...
    I'm happy about the effort I put when receiving your lovely feedback.

    Thanks again for following up my blog posts.

    Have a great day dear... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Say, you might have a text.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good day, you utilized to come up with delightful, even so the previous few
    blogposts had been kind boring… Simply put i lose a person's outstanding
    writings. History some blog posts are just a tiny away from observe!
    turn on!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi dear,

    Thanks for your kind feedback. I've started my writing hobby after a long time and I think it has been improving.
    I'll try my best to share the best with you all.

    Have a great day dear.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Express, you've got a nice blog post.Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for your response dear buddy...
    Hope you enjoyed the blog posts..

    Have a great day dear... :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been previously lacking for a time, fortunately Walking out to the key reason why That i used to love this excellent website.
    Kudos , I may be sure to check back more often. Appropriately anyone update your online site?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi dear buddy...
    Thanks for your visit and hope you enjoyed the blog. Thanks for following up my posts.

    Have a great day dear... :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I recommend every thing you individuals are generally upward much too.
    These types of creative employment and then filing!

    Cultivate great runs men I¡¦ve integrated you to successfully the
    blogroll. In my opinion it’ll improve importance of my favorite
    web-site ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your response dear buddy.. :)
      Have a great day dear..

      Delete
  16. Greetings, one would once come up with awesome, however the last few threads have been kinda boring… My spouse and i
    overlook an individual's terrific posts. Former quite a few blogposts are just a bit outside course!
    happen!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi dear buddy... Thanks for your response.

    If you don't mind can you please name a blog post which is not good for you as per your view? Then I can analyse the contents and make improvements to my next posts. It would be a great help for me.
    However, hope you enjoyed some posts... :)

    Have a great day dear... Give my regards to your spouse as well.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Needed to set people this part of word to help thanks to you repeatedly when typically the pleasing rules you’ve offered there.
    It has been pretty open-handed of us such as you to grant freely what precisely some people would’ve supplied just as one pdf to end up generating some money themselves,
    certainly as you may have ever done it if you should came to the conclusion. Such
    suggestions in addition worked to be the fantastic way
    to be sure that the relax have the identical aspiration take pleasure in great
    private to learn a lot more when it comes to this condition. I
    feel you will discover numerous a lot more intervals when you need it for individuals who sight your internet-site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your response dear buddy. Appreciate your observations. Hope you enjoyed the blog posts.
      Have a great day dear... :)

      Delete
  19. Very nice put up. We discovered your personal blog site and also tried to are convinced that Concerning
    surely enjoyed searching your web page articles or blog posts.
    Of course I’ll often be registering to your personal rss and I we imagine you write once at once!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind response dear... Thanks for following up my blog posts as well. Its my pleasure to know that you have enjoyed my posts.
      Have a great day dear buddy.. :)

      Delete
  20. I had been just looking with this information and facts for years.

    Right after Six hours associated with uninterrupted Googleing, now I bought the application into your web-site.
    I wonder what’s the possible lack of The search engines plan that don’t ranking this type of informative web-sites within the
    top of number. An top notch online websites usually are jam packed with stool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear. Thanks for your kind response and recommending my blog as a good one. Really appreciate your thoughts and views.
      Hope you enjoyed the blog.
      Have a great day dear buddy... :)

      Delete
  21. Thanks for sһaring such a ցood opinion, pot is gooɗ, thats why i have read it entirely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your response dear. Hope you enjoyed the post.
      Have a great day dear buddy..😊

      Delete
  22. You actually allow it to feel source straightforward together
    with powerpoint presentation having said that i come across this disorder that they
    are really some thing which I feel I will do not ever know.
    This appears much too elaborate and very tremendous personally.

    I will be excited for your next content, Let me try to learn the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Valuable knowledge. Privileged my family I
    stubled onto your web site by accident, plus I’m pleasantly surprised precisely why it car crash just didn't came about before hand!

    My partner and i saved to my bookmarks doing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your response dear buddy...
      Hope you enjoyed the post. Please give my regards to your loving partner.
      Have a great day dear.. :)

      Delete
  24. Worthwhile advice. Lucky people I recently found your website out
    of the blue, and additionally I’m astonished the reason why this unique
    injury just didn't came to exist at the start! Simply
    put i saved to fav them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi dear, Thanks for your response.. Thanks for reading my blog..
      Have a great day dear buddy... :)

      Delete
  25. In my opinion other internet site owners must take this blog being a unit, fairly neat magnificent client friendly style and design, along with the
    information. You’re an experienced person in that theme!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im so glad for your response dear. Thanks for reading my blog. Hope you enjoyed the blog.
      Have a great day dear buddy..

      Delete
  26. Way сool! Ѕome eⲭtremely valid pօints! I appreciate
    you penning this post and the rest of the site is realoy good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thank you very much for your response. Its great pleasure see your feedback. Hope you enjoyed the blog.
      Have a great day dear... :)

      Delete
  27. You ϲould certainly see your skilks in the
    article yⲟou write. Tһe seⅽtor hopes for more passіonate writerѕ ⅼike
    you wwho aгen't afraid to say how they believe. Always folloᴡ your heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your genuine response dear. Hope you enjoyed the blog.
      Have a great day dear buddy... :)

      Delete
  28. I found myself advocated your blog by way of the step-brother.

    I’m not sure regardless of whether this informative
    article is presented by means of your guy like who else discover these kinds of complete in relation to our trouble.
    You might be amazing! Regards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Thanks for your feedback. Its good to see the existence of similar stories. Hope you enjoyed the blog.
      Have a great day dear... :)

      Delete
  29. Haᴠe yyou ever thoᥙght about adding ɑ little bbit more than just your ɑrticles?
    I mean, what you say iѕ fundamentɑl and all. However think about if you addeԀ sone grwat photos
    or video clips to give your posts mⲟre, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and clips, this websіte could certainly be one
    of the very best in its field. Excellent blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear,Thanks for commenting here and reading my blog. Ill think about your suggestion.
      Thanks again. Hope you enjoyed the post. Have a great day buddy.. :)

      Delete
  30. Remarkable blog site right here! Likewise your web site a good deal all the way up very quickly!
    Precisely what web hosting provider will you be
    by using? Am i able to ensure you get your affiliate marketing connection to your own sponsor?

    If only this site charged as swift mainly because your site lol

    ReplyDelete
  31. I personally don’t be aware of generate an income finished up on this page, having said that
    i thinking this post was initially amazing. I don't be aware
    of yourself but you can expect to a new famous weblog writer if you ever aren’t undoubtedly
    ?? Regards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thanks for commenting here. It made my day. Hope you enjoyed the post. Have a great day buddy.. :)

      Delete
  32. Thats knowledge connected with un-ambiguity together with preserveness
    involved with cherished go through on trading for out-of-the-ordinary inner thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Howdy, I stubled onto your web site because of the utiliser
    in Bing although seeking out a comparable subject matter, your
    web site emerged, it appears wonderful. I’ve added the idea with my aol book marks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoyed the blog buddy.I really appreciate the time you put to read my posts. Thanks again for reading my posts. Have a nice day dear... :)

      Delete
  34. Fairly resourcefully composed tips. It'll be great for all people who exactly utilizes the idea, which include me personally.
    Carry on doing what you are doing - can’r hold on to read more content.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, I really appreciate your time for reading my blog posts. Your feedback encouraged to me work on more. Thanks again. Great day dear...:)

      Delete
  35. I’ve happened to be web surfing even more than 3 hours currently, nonetheless Irrrve never seen whatever interesting page just
    like your own house. It’s reasonably valued at
    enough for me personally. Personally, in the event all online
    marketers as well as web guru built excellent article content as you may made, the online market place will be
    a lot extra valuable than previously.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind feedback and recommendation dear. Hope you enjoyed the blog. Have a nice day dear friend...:)

      Delete
  36. Іf yoս are going for most excellent contents llike me, only go to
    see thiѕ weeƅ site еveryday sіnce it presennts feayսre contents, thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thank you very much for your feedback and recommendation. Thanks again for reading and commenting here.
      Have a nice day dear friend... :)

      Delete
  37. Make sure to take the guard off to get an even shave. Don't neglect the areas under your neck, and make sure you have a clean shave. It is easiest to shave in the direction your hair grows naturally. best beard trimmer 2020 india

    ReplyDelete
  38. cbd oil for dogs anxiety We all love our dogs and cats. But even our four-legged family members become stressed out from time to time

    ReplyDelete