Sunday, November 11, 2018

8.0 Jayashni's First Firing Hurdle. How These Things Will Change The Way You Approach A Hurdle?


This story is a Remarkable Point in my life. As I did not attend for grade five exams, I could not find out a suitable school for me. So, I did not go to school for about six to eight months and stayed at home. As I had to face this type of different situations, I thought to share those stories with you. There may be a day when I had to just sit on a chair by reminding the past memories.  On that day, I would like to read this blog via my grandchild or an assistant. So, every story should be powered by my feelings. If I tell you the truth, I have been facing various changes in my life. Sometimes it may be common for everyone. But I did not see such changes in the lives of my siblings, cousins or friends. However, I always respect my Happening Life.


how to concentrate on studies,studies,social studies,study tips,concentrate on studies,on studies,of studies,in studies,how to concentrate on studies in hindi,game studies,how to concentrate on studies for long hours,focus on studies,caderno studies,business studies,stories,the strive studies,scientific studies,if games were studies,of studies questions,study,scientific nde studies,ged social studies test

Sometimes you may think that the stories on this blog belong to children. It’s happened because still, I’m blogging the memorized moments in my childhood. Or this is not a children's blog. So, as I wrote a few childhood memories, I just wanted to write a little bit about the current situation.



There is Heavy Rain on the outside when I’m writing this story for you. The rainy weather is amazing and, it gave me great pleasure once I looked outside. Even I thought to have a small nap, again, I thought it better to write another story rather than sleeping. The only issue I have now is the unavailability of power. There is a power cut for a few minutes and, I think it happened because of heavy rain. I tried to contact the electricity board, but their phone line was busy. I think I may have to wait for a few hours. So, I thought to use the internet dongle of my younger sister who pays its bill. Recently she told me that last month's bill was excessive. I asked her to disconnect the connection if she is not using this dongle. But I checked it now and, it gets connected as she didn’t do that. So, today also I can use this and sponsorship for this story goes to my Sister





Today's Climate is very suitable for a nap even I switched on my laptop. So, I hope there will be heavy rain till I finished my writing and, it's my desire. However, I think there will be heavy rain for a couple of hours. But, once I looked at the outside, that wish gets a bit changed and, I think the same situation would not good for someone else. I saw a school child who is returning home in a mid of heavy rain with wet clothes, she even used an umbrella. I think her situation is not comfortable. As well as this climate is not good for many including me, even though, I enjoyed this environment and, climate. When someone is having a nap in a warm bed, somebody would be suffering from Asthma at the same moment. Actually, it's not a good thing to remember even. My parents get mad and scared by looking at me when I was suffering from Asthma a few years back. It’s also a good story to write as a blog. But it will take a bit more time to write, as that incident happened when I was doing my job. 



So, the heading of the story becomes ‘Jayashni's First Firing Hurdle’ as this was a remarkable story I have faced as a child. 



The Start! Sometimes you might remember that I went to school a bit earlier than the expected age range. So, I should be in grade four according to my age. Then my class teacher asked my parents to keep me in grade five for one more year to satisfy the age gap and, to meet all the requirements for the exam. It was the rule of education policies. But my parents did not like to keep me in the same grade for another year. Even they knew that I could not sit for this exam, they arranged all the necessary things for the exam preparation. They asked me to participate in evening classes at school. One elder sister called ‘Ashoka Akka’ came to our home for Tuition Classes and, my mother additionally gave some lessons. So, as I didn’t aware of these pre-requisites, I also put an effort into exam preparation as others. 




Anyway, I got to know about this when the exam was so close. But, I’ didn’t feel regret or sadness for the effort I put. I don’t know why actually. Some of my friends told me that I was lucky. Some of my friend’s mothers pointed out it as the worst decision. My parents asked me to work hard in the next years. So, as I listened for different ideas, I did not regret or felt any sadness about that situation. 




In those days, my father got a Job Transfer to another province.  So, I had to leave school after about one month of the exam. On the last day of school, ten to twelve of my friends came to our home as our home was close to my school. As soon as I came back home after school, I went to the salon for a haircut with my father. The barber of that salon was ‘Raajaa’ and, one day he wounded my ear when cutting Hair near to my left ear by mistake. After that, I didn’t go to that salon, but on that day I had to go there as my father was occupied with many works. As that salon was in front of our house, all those friends came there to visit me and, they waited for me as well. As they waited for me till I finished my haircut, it was a pleasure for me. 




So, on that day, my mother served many foods and drinks to my school friends and, we enjoyed it a lot. 




My Farewell! We all were studying for a long time in the same class and, some of them were like siblings for me. I used to call one boy as ‘Mary Perethaya” as he was very greedy for biscuits and, he was also there for me to bid a fond farewell. There was one girl who had a rash on her hand and, I embarrassed her with many stories. She also came. There was a boy who tortured me one day by turning a few rounds until I felt faint. He also was there. There were a few girls who used to tell my mistakes with my mother and, they asked to hit me. There was a boy who threatened and advised me via his elder brother as I was standing on his table with shoes for a few days. Apart from them, there were my bunch of friends who had lunch and different junk foods with me during the school interval and after school. 





So, on that day all of them came to visit and Say Goodbye to me. That was the first farewell party of my life. If we could take a picture of all of us, it would be a great idea. But you know cameras are not available like today and, using a camera also a bit difficult task. If the camera operator could not put the reel correctly, all shots get damaged and, you won’t see any picture. So, at that time we shared our Autographs with each other. One of my friends mentioned that 'What should I have to write to you other than saying Good Luck.' It was not the Selfie Era! Lol...



In just a couple of days, we moved to a new house with my father’s job transfer. 



The Headache! It’s my father’s hometown. As my younger sister was in grade two, it was not difficult for her to find out a suitable school. But I was in grade five mid-semester and, most of the school principals did not want to take new students to grade five. They said that they have to consider the results of the grade five exam. So, I had to stay for a few months at home without going to school and, it was a big problem for our new neighbors. I had to answer their various questions. 




Till then, my parents send me to an ‘English’ tuition class and Sunday Dhamma school. At the same time, there were a few tuition classes at home for ‘Mathematics’ and ‘Science’ subjects in grade five. Meantime, my father had to leave his job as the new place was not suitable for him. These changes affected us badly for a couple of months. My parents could bear up this situation by minimizing the impact on us. But I could observe changes in some relatives who tried to isolate us from the family community. 


There was another exam called ‘Admission exam’ (‘Athulathweeme Wibhage’) for those who failed grade five examination (‘Shishshathwe’). 



Sharing is Caring! It was like a second opportunity to go to grade six in a reputed school. Somehow, I could go to school again after passing this exam. I remember that examination day and the colleague who sat next to me in the exam hall. Still, I could remember her because I showed my answer sheet when she was struggling with some questions. At that time what I thought was she also will not have a school like me if she could not pass this exam. However, both of us could pass the exam and go to a new school.


The very first days in grade six and grade one are the same. There was no friend for me and a known face. All the faces were new to me. But I could say that new and the best era of school life began right here.




#blogger #bloggers #blogging #blog #writingcommunity #spreadlove #writerlift #reader #class #exam #friend #haircut #home #school #job #parents #student #hurdle #worry #relatives #change #grade

19 comments:

  1. Hello my friend! I wish to say that this article is awesome, great written and come with almost all vital infos.
    I would like to see extra posts like this .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Thanks for your response. Sorry for the late reply. There was a issue in viewing comments.

    Sure. I will keep on posting new posts with you. Thanks again, dear friend. Have a nice day..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I blоg quіte oftеn and I genuinely thyank you for your information. The article has
    truly peaked my іnterest. I am going tto book mark youur ᴡebsite and keep
    chеϲking for neww details about once per week.
    I subscribed to your RSS fed ass well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear... Thanks for your response and thanks for following up my blog posts... its a great pleasure.
      Have a great day dear buddy...🙂🌹

      Delete
  4. I’ve been surfing on-line more than 3 hours today, yet I
    by no means discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours.
    It is pretty value enough for me. Personally, if
    all website owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you
    did, the web might be much more helpful than ever before.
    It’s appropriate time to make a few plans for the long run and it is time to be happy.
    I have read this post and if I may just I wish to suggest
    you few interesting things or suggestions.
    Perhaps you could write subsequent articles referring to
    this article. I wish to read even more issues approximately it!

    I will immediately grasp your rss as I can not in finding your
    email subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you
    have any? Kindly allow me understand in order that I could subscribe.
    Thanks. http://Www.cspan.net/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't resist commenting. Exceptionally well written! bookmarked!!, I
    love your website! Hello, I read your blog on a regular basis.
    Your story-telling style is witty, keep up the good work!
    http://nestle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Touche. Solid arguments. Keep up the good spirit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear,Thanks for commenting here and reading my blog. Thanks again. Hope you enjoyed the post. Have a great day buddy.. :)

      Delete
  7. thanks for your time internet web pages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoyed the post dear. Thank you very much for reading my blog. I really appreciate your time. Thanks again.
      Great day buddy... :)

      Delete
  8. Good article! We are linking to this particulaгly great article ߋn our site.
    Keep up the good writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thanks for your kind response and your time. I really appreciate your interest on this. Have a nice day buddy... :)

      Delete
  9. Greеtints I am ѕo glad I found yoսr blog, Ӏ really found you by accidеnt, while I was
    researching on Aol for somеthing else, Ꭱegaгdless I am
    her now and would just like to saay cheеrs for a tremendous poѕt aand a all round enjoyaƄle blog (I
    also love thе theme/design), I don't have time to browse it all att the moment but I
    hawve saveⅾ it and aⅼso added your RSS feeds,
    so when I hav time I will be back to reaɗ much more,
    Please do keep up the superb job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thanks for reading my blog and commenting here. Hope you enjoyed the blog. Have a nice day buddy... :)
      Thanks again...

      Delete
  10. Pretty quickly drafted material. It's going to be beneficial to everyone who seem to employs
    the software, this includes everyone. Keep doing what you're doing To can’r hold on for more info threads.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article.

    I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to
    read more of your useful information. Thanks for
    the post. I'll certainly comeback.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading my blog and commenting here dear. Hope you enjoyed the blog..
      Have a nice day... :)

      Delete
  12. Yeni Çıkan Kitap Önerileri Top On Kitap Listesi

    ReplyDelete