Thursday, November 22, 2018

9.0 Hey Doggy…Here Are 6 Ways To Eat My Meat Better.


My Dream! Become an owner of a few pets was one of my dreams in childhood. But my parents did not like much as we did not have enough yard in our rented house. As well as my father received job transfers to various places from time to time and it was another reason. So, I tried to pet dogs and cats when I saw them anywhere. 




Even though I thought to write these stories according to the order it happened, I forgot three to four stories before the article ‘Grade 5 examination’. So, this is also a memorable incident and a lesson. Today also I do not prefer to pet any dogs except our own dog at home because of this incident. 



Those days we lived in a home, which gave by the government as quarters for my father. It was home on the roadside and, the yard was a restricted area for us because of that reason. However, I went out one day and, my younger sister also accompanied me. She observed my behavior those days and, it was her Hobby to find out my faults. In this case, I did not ask her to return home as if I asked her to do so, I also don’t have the opportunity to go outside. She did not let me do things that were not applicable to her. That was her point. That’s her rule those days and, she pointed out all with my mother. So, both of us were in the yard.




That Sleeping Dog Was A Devil, Friends! I saw black and brown colored sleeping dogs when going to and fro in the yard. That dog slept well in the corner of the yard. By looking at that dog, I could not keep my legs and hands as it is and, what I did was I touched his head via my foot. I thought it would let that dog sleep well, but he looked at me horribly in unexpected ways at that time. At the same time, I turned back and, tried to go back home as that look get frightened me. But that doggy was faster than me.  That doggy bit my leg before I went to the entrance. Actually, it’s good not to see the way that the dog has bitten me after hearing the sound came from his inner mouth. It was a Dangerous Voice to hear. Later on, I saw ten to twelve people came to our yard when I was screaming and, that doggy ran away. My sister climbed and hanged in a window at that time like a cat. At that time she was so silent. Then somebody asked about my mother.





At that time, I was conscious and came into the real world. So, how can I tell this to the mother?. I definitely knew that it becomes a Big Disaster once I told her. As there were a few faults, I knew that I had to face her punishments. 





However, I went inside into the home, searched for my mother, and, I felt that blood was coming out of that wound as well. At that time, she was in the kitchen. It's like that I lost somewhere. My heart was weeping and, I did not feel much pain in my wound because of the scary thoughts I had at that time.


Weeping Heart! I reduced my volume as much as possible and, told her that 'Mom, a doggy has bitten me now. That was it and, as I expected she gave a few slaps and, I was helpless like nothing. Now only I could cry and, I cried like nothing. Tears came from my eyes like water and, at the same time, I could hear that my mother was blaming me. Then my sister came and told me that 'A lot of people are in our yard and they asked the mother to come out. Then the only mother realized what has happened and she quickly came to the yard by dragging us as well. Meanwhile, my sister said that 'Today father also will punish you. So, all the people who were in the yard told details of many specialized doctors. One of the women in that crowd said that it was a Crazy Dog. Additionally, she explained the sickness of such dogs. 




In the meantime, our neighbor's aunt came and told that 'We will bring her for 'Sinhala' treatments.  There was a specialized doctor here. Even though my mother had been living in the area for a couple of years, she had not gone too far. So, she accepted the advice given by that aunt as she was the only one my mother knew at that time. As she decided to visit that doctor, we two went home and got ready to go there. Still, she was stressed over the careless mistake I did for myself and talking endlessly. My sister also helped my mother and, she added some more points to my mistake. I did not have anything to say as excuses, as it was My Mistake. Therefore, I listened to them and cried like nothing. It was an endless pain for me that day.




Anyway, we consulted that Doctor and came home with some medicine. Later on, I went to visit another doctor once my father returned home as he took me to another doctor. As I remember the doctor gave me an injection and, she said there is an injection course to take for a few months. However, my father did not say anything, and, he did not blame me. He just asked what has happened by looking at my helpless status. It was a big relief for me after listening to all the advice. But I thought that he would blame me. It was a good day for my sister and, she told me about the bravery action she took in this incident. How she has deceived that doggy by climbing to the window was the bravery action she did as per her view without helping me. So it was her Main Topic those days and, she used to tell it with everyone. 




Lessons Learned! So, after this incident I always maintained a distance with dogs, even they are pets of someone. I did not even touch a puppy though they look pretty and lovely because of this bad experience. I remembered the way that doggy looked at me by looking at other dogs as well. If I met a dog on the road, I used to keep a distance of a few miles. I did not feed them directly and asked someone to do when I saw any starving doggy. 



One day I went to a friend's house. There were many big and Lovely Dogs there. All were living in the house. This idiot did not even mention her doggy crowd me before. My friend also did not know about my story with doggies. Even though my friend and her mother told me that these dogs do not bite several times, I was so scared. When I was far from them that aunt asked: “Don’t you like pets though you are vegetarian?”. Then I told them this story too. After that, my friend sent a few big doggies to the inner room by looking at my uncomfortable status and, it was a big relief for me. 




Those days there was a famous painting Advertisement on TV and, there was a fluffy doggy. Even though I had a bad experience with doggies, I wanted to adopt such a lovely doggy. It was one of my dreams. That dog was so fluffy and pretty. We never had such a pretty one, though there were a few doggies at our home from time to time. So, one day I saw such a lovely doggy when I was staying at my father’s elder brother’s home. That doggy was walking in their yard with his owner. I could not control my inner scary feelings this time and, I wanted to touch that puppy. But the owner of that puppy did not like much and, she said that that puppy does not like visitors. Lol...




There was a doggy called 'Whita' in our home and, he died because of sickness. On the next day, I had an exam also, but I could not concentrate on my studies because of his situation. We gave medicine and, all of us worried about 'Whita's sickness. So, after a few hours, we lost him. He died. Then as the last thing, I closed his body using my towel and, I thought it was the biggest thing that I could do for my lovely doggy. Later on, my sister said that it was the worst thing that could be happened for somebody as I used my towel.

.

So, these are some fun, sad, and scary memories about Doggies.




#blogger #bloggers #blogging #blog #writingcommunity #spreadlove #writerlift #reader #bite #childhood # crazy #doctor #dog #love #memories #pain #parents #punishments #sister #thuglife #wounds #sorrow #tears #fear

9 comments:

  1. heyy tһere and thank you for your information – I have cеrtainly pichked uup anything new from right here.
    I did however expertise some techniϲɑl pߋints using
    thіs ᴡebsite, as I esperienced to reload the site lots of times previous to I could ɡet it to load correctly.
    I hhad bеen wondering if your hosting іs OK?
    Not thаt I'm complaining, bսt sluggish loading instances
    times will sometimes affect your placement in google
    and can damage your high-quality score if advertising and marketing
    with Adwords. Welⅼ I'm adding this RSՏ tto my e-mail and could look out for a ⅼot morе of your respective intriguing content.
    Make sure you update this again very soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your response dear. Did you encounter those loading issues via the browser or mobile? If you could tell me further details, I can look into that and resolve if possible.
      Have a great day dear buddy...😊

      Delete
  2. Hi! Quic qᥙestion that's comрletely off topic.
    Do you know how to make yor site mobiⅼе frіendly?
    My wеblog looks weird when viewing from my apple
    iphone. I'm trying to find a templatе orr plugin that migһt be able to
    resolve this issue. If you have anyy recommendatіons, pⅼsase share.
    Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi buddy, Actually, I did not put a separate effort to make it user friendly with mobile devices. Here I'm using 'Simple' theme in blogger.com and it adheres with all the browsers and devices.
      I dont know whether this response supports your concern.
      Have a nice day dear.. :)

      Delete
  3. WOW jusst what I ᴡas lߋoking for. Came here by sеarching for payρal cvv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear,Thanks for commenting here and reading my blog. Thanks again. Hope you enjoyed the post. Have a great day buddy.. :)

      Delete
  4. I like people from your particular job in this particular page.
    My very own girl enjoys entering into research as
    well as it’s easy to understand as to why. A lot of us pick up everything
    about the energetic procedure you supply sensible strategies by way of your blog post in addition to accept resolution through other types on this
    particular content and articles additionally our personal little princess has become discovering lots.
    Watch the remainder of the year. You’re the person doing a beneficial project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thanks for your kind response and your time. I really appreciate your interest on this. Have a nice day buddy... :)

      Delete
  5. Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask.
    Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog article or vice-versa?
    My site goes over a lot of the same topics as yours and I believe we could greatly
    benefit from each other. If you might be interested feel free
    to shoot me an email. I look forward to hearing from you!
    Excellent blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete