Monday, October 29, 2018

5.0 Wondering How To Make The School Journey Rock? Boost Your Kid's School Journey With These Tips.

As I did not go to the nursery, I arranged a great deal to go to school. Therefore, the very first day was a memorable day for me. I went to three schools because of job transfers of my father. So, I could get a different experience with various Places, Friends, and People.



school,back to school,high school,school hacks,monster school,school supplies,school life hacks,school tips,school grwm,minecraft monster school,school fails,middle school,zombie at school,minecraft school,easy school hacks,first day of school,diy school supplies,back to school hacks,school morning routine,grwm first day of school,monster school minecraft,monster school bottle flip,schools,diy school,next school


These memories relate to my school journey. We did not go to the Nursery before going to School. I think that’s why my brain is a little bit more as I went straight to school. You also can understand when you are going through the blog right...? 




The Reason! So, on those days I was keeping on asking for my mother that when we will go to school. My mother said to me it’s not essential much as nursery kids are getting advance education than their age. I think today kids are getting increasingly more propelled education amid their nursery time. But nowadays mothers are not in a position to reject even though the education stream has these conditions. At the point, when a child ends up three to four years of age, he/she ought to go to a nursery. Since mothers are also going to work, I think they feel a little solace by taking a gander at the security side of children when they are in the nursery. I believe it's an opportunity for sitters too when the child isn't at home for a couple of hours at home. So, they also would like to send the Kids outside for their relief. However, babysitting is not an easy task and, I’m not saying their feeling is wrong. As well as Parents also do not want to get rid off of the way in which that society used to go because of the high challenge in the education framework. Therefore, because of numerous reasons, nursery education has turned into an absolute necessity for now.




In those days, I remember that my parents gave me a lot of Craftwork to do. My mother asked me to draw pictures in drawing books and, I decorated or filled by gluing Dhal. I used to create new designs using sliced vegetables with coloring. I made different masks. We had the opportunity to do whatever we enjoyed. But in those days, there was a small yard in the house where the father got as quarters. So, I didn’t have enough space in the yard and played Games inside the house. The house was very near the road and the yard was a prohibited area to play.




So, I liked to go to school very much because of these reasons.




So, as a result of these reasons and, since I was born in the second month of the year, I could go to school when I was five years old. Children who born in the first month of the year also can go along with one year upfront and, it’s an advantage for them as they could save one year of time. Now, all the things like bags, books and, pencils were ready for my venture. Those kept as exhibition items in the living room. Only my uniform needs to be finished by my mother and, it was also almost finished. I did not have the patience to wear it.




That Precious Moment! So, that's the moment where my uniform was ready to wear and see. So, my mother cut some extra hanging strings and asked me to wear to make sure there are no loopholes.  Then I wanted to show that now, I’m a schoolchild to my neighbors. Once I just wore the school dress, I rode the wall and jumped into the other quarters to show my story to ‘Kuruppu’ uncle who was one of our NeighborsThere were two more houses and, all those were given by the government as quarters for employees. ’Kuruppu’ uncle also one government employee who worked with my father. There was another uncle with ‘Kuruppu’ uncle in the same quarters and, I could not remember his name.  All of them were my friends. Once I went there, I showed my school dress and, began to tell about the new chapter of my school venture. 




Meanwhile, my mother was looking for me and asked me to come back home. Those two uncles also tried to send me back to the home. But I was staying there as there was a lot more to tell them. After a few minutes, ‘Kuruppu’ uncle dropped me at home as my mother kept on asking me to come back. So, you all can imagine what happened next right? Then I got Punishments for several faults I did. Escaping the house without informing, jumping from the wall, going to other houses pointlessly, were the main wrong things and, those were good enough for my mother to hit me. Finally, I had to face these incidents on the very first day when I wore my school dress.  Later on, ‘Kuruppu’ uncle told me that ‘Child, don’t come here without the permission of your mother. Alright..’ 


So, after all those work my day came and, it was the time where I had to go to school. I was very happy and my parents came to hand me over. 



There was walking distance to School and, we all three left to go to school. I saw some students on my way to school and, it made me happy. I could see that many students were going to school by wearing white school dresses. The only difference was I didn’t have a tie to wear at that time. They seemed very important to me as big ones. So, I left my parent’s hands and, took one of the elder sister’s hands. I was so happy and, I think they thought about me as a kid and, they accompanied me without any objections. Later on, my mother used to remember this incident for a few days saying that I forgot them after meeting other students.




First Day! On the first day once I went to class, what I noticed was, most of the students were knew about one another. I told this to my mother and, she said those would study in the same nursery. So, on the first day of school, I do not know anybody. But it was not a big problem for me and, thought that schoolyard and, the ground was enough for me. I was so cheerful about the space available in the school to play. 




At night, I thought about how to play in the ground and how to play together with my friends. So, in the morning, I was ready to go without a trace. As well as I wanted to show that now, I’m a Schoolchild to others and, therefore I used to wear my school dress even after school. Every day my mother tried a lot to get it off. One evening I wore my school dress till evening once I got to know that one of my close relatives was coming to visit us. 




A piece of sliced bread with strawberry jam and a bottle with a separately packed soft drink and water gave some extra inspiration to me. 




Strawberry Jam and its smell reminded my grade, class one, always. Later on, I shared foods with my friends and, then there were different types of foods in my lunch box. There were some foods like 'Coconut Sambal' and Biscuits. Even my mother asked about these foods, she did not follow up much. On those days I would love to eat bread with 'Coconut sambal' and, I used to bring it via my friend as I did not have 'Coconut Sambal' much at home. Even though others tried to frighten me telling stories about stomach-aches with Warms as a result of this food, I used to keep this habit until that friend got angry with me for some obscure reason. Sometimes we did some activities by using our food. We took the design of chocolate biscuit and, glued it on the cream on the opposite side of the biscuit.





I could keep that day as a Memorable Day, as my father took some Photos of me and my mother. That photo showed the way we were returning home from school by hanging a bag on my right-hand side. Today, I can see how my friends are sharing photos of their kid's first day at school. Once they did, they instantly published the photos on social media. 

But in our era, there should be a camera to take photos, and we need the support of a studio to clean the photos. It was not as easy as these days. So, I really appreciate that additional effort put by my father to take this photo for me.


I think my parents also happy like me and, that photo is proof. My father's effort and my mother's smile showed their Genuine Feelings.

 
That photo...





#blogger #bloggers #blogging #blog #writingcommunity #spreadlove #writerlift #reader #book #father #mother #camera #photo #love #fun #interval #nursery #school #sister #teacher #camera #socialmedia #studio #genuine #parentslove #food #memories #childhood #selfie #freinds #kids


61 comments:

  1. Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this blog.

    It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's hard to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual
    appearance. I must say you have done a excellent job with
    this. Also, the blog loads extremely quick for me on Safari.
    Outstanding Blog! It is the best time to make a few
    plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve learn this put up and if I may I wish to recommend you few fascinating things or tips.
    Perhaps you can write subsequent articles referring to this
    article. I wish to read even more things approximately it!
    It’s very straightforward to find out any topic on net as compared
    to books, as I found this post at this site.
    http://Cspan.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear... Thanks for your kind response. Its a pleasure for me. Please tell me your suggestions for more improvements.
      Have a great day dear buddy...😊

      Delete
  2. Excellenht post. I wаs checking constantly tһis weblog and I am impressed!
    Very helpful info specificaⅼly tһe closing pһase :) I maіntain such
    info much. I was looking for this certain infoгmation for a very long time.
    Thanks and gooԀ luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear... I've added the photo that I mentioned in the last chapter. Hope you enjoyed that photo too.
      Have a great day dear buddy...😊

      Delete
  3. Hi there, I check your blog like every week. Your
    story-telling style is witty, keep up the good work!

    Someone necessarily help to make significantly articles I
    would state. That is the very first time I frequented your web page and thus far?
    I surprised with the research you made to create this particular
    publish amazing. Excellent process! Hi
    there, I discovered your web site via Google while
    searching for a similar subject, your site came up, it seems to be
    good. I’ve bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hi there, simply changed into alert to your weblog via
    Google, and located that it’s truly informative.
    I’m going to be careful for brussels. I’ll appreciate should you continue
    this in future. Many other people will probably be benefited out of your writing.

    Cheers! http://Foxnews.Co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this web site.
    I am hoping the same high-grade blog post from you in the upcoming also.
    Actually your creative writing abilities has inspired me
    to get my own website now. Really the blogging is spreading its
    wings quickly. Your write up is a good example of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thanks.. Your feedback made my day. I would like to read your blog as well. Please share with us.
      Have a nice day dear... :)

      Delete
  5. Terrific products and solutions of your stuff,
    male. I’ve understand your equipment well before and you are therefore simply extremely fantastic.
    Irrrm a sucker for anything you have acquired at this point, enjoy what
    you are revealing and the way in which you voice it out.
    You are making it entertaining and you still care for to have this prudent.
    My partner and i can’t hang on to study far more from you.
    This is definitely an ideal blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thank you very much for your kind response. Thanks for reading my blog. Please give my regards to your loving partner as well.
      Have a nice day buddy... :)

      Delete
  6. Hi! Ӏ know this is kind оf off topіc bbut I was wondering which
    blog platfоrm are you using for this webѕite? I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because
    I've haad problewms with hackers and I'm lolking at options ffor ɑnotһer platfߋrm.
    I ԝould be fantastic if yyou could point me in the directiοn of ɑ ɡood platform.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi buddy, I'm using 'Blogger.com'. It works for me. Try 'Blogger'.Have a nice day dear... :)

      Delete
  7. It's hard to come by experienced people in this particular subject, but you sound like you know what you're talking about!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading my blog buddy. Hope you enjoyed the post. Have a nice day dear... :)

      Delete
  8. Are you planning to transition from the military to a civilian career?
    Consider these tips to make the process easier. colleges
    universities onlineuniversities

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay.
    I'm undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Thanks for your response and interest. "@Jayash90058452" my twitter ID, and I mentioned the link in my "Contact" page. Thanks again. Have a nice day, dear...

      Delete
  10. It's really a great and helpful piece of information. I am happy
    that you just shared this useful info with us.
    Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, It is my pleasure. I'm glad to receive your lovely feedback. Sure. I'll put my maximum effort to publish useful information with you. Thanks again for your interest. Great day... :)

      Delete
  11. I'd like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this website.
    I am hoping to view the same high-grade blog
    posts from you in the future as well. In fact,
    your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own,
    personal blog now ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really, It is glad to know that your new start up because of my blog. Hope you enjoyed the post. Please share your blog details as well. I would like to read.
      Thanks again for your interest and time. Great day... :)

      Delete
  12. Everything is very open with a really clear clarification of the issues.

    It was truly informative. Your site is very helpful. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You made my day and I'm so glad for your response. I'll put my maximum effort to publish useful information with you. Thanks again for your interest. Great day... :)

      Delete
  13. Super-Duper website! I am loving it!! Will come back again. I am taking your feeds also

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow... Thanks...Thanks for reading and commenting here. I really appreciate your time and interest. Great day, dear... :)

      Delete
  14. Wow! This could be one particular of the most helpful blogs
    We've ever arrive across on this subject. Basically Wonderful.
    I'm also an expert in this topic therefore I can understand your effort.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, it is reallly nice to have feedback from subject matter expert. Thanks for reading and commenting here. Have a great day dear...:)

      Delete
  15. Howdy fantastic blog! Does running a blog such as this take a massive amount work?

    I have absolutely no knowledge of programming but I had been hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyways, if you have any recommendations or tips for new blog owners
    please share. I understand this is off topic however I just needed to ask.
    Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, its my pleasure to help you. You dont want any programmed knowledge. Find out some topics that you can work on regularly as you need to publish articles. Plan your contents. However, once you done few articles, you can easily continue. Good luck..:)

      Delete
  16. I really like your writing style, good info, appreciate it for putting up :
    D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im so happy about your response.. Thanks.. Hope you enjoyed the post. Please let me know if you come across any improvements. Thanks again.. Great day, buddy..:)

      Delete
  17. Right here is the right web site for everyone who hopes to
    understand this topic. You know a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not that I personally
    would want to?HaHa). You certainly put a fresh spin on a
    topic that's been written about for many years. Excellent stuff, just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, Thanks for your feedback and recommendation. I hope that I have built required arguments to make you happy.. Thanks again for your time and response..:)

      Delete
  18. It's really very complicated in this busy life to listen news on TV, so I
    simply use internet for that purpose, and take the most recent news.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You're so awesome! I don't think I've read a single thing like that
    before. So good to find somebody with some genuine thoughts on this subject matter.

    Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up. This web site is something that is
    needed on the internet, someone with a little originality!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hwy,Thanks.. I reallly appreciate your response and interest.. Thanks again dear. Great day..:)

      Delete
  20. If some one needs to be updated with most up-to-date technologies therefore he must be pay a visit this website
    and be up to date every day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Thanks for your kind feedback and recommendation.. Hope you enjoyed the post.. Great day dear buddy.. :)

      Delete
  21. I like this weblog so much, saved to fav.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Thank you... Your positive responses help me to maintain my blog. Thanks again for your time. Great day, dear... :)

      Delete
  22. Good post. I learn something new and challenging on sites
    I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It's always helpful to
    read through articles from other authors and use something from
    other websites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, Thank you very much for your kind feedback. I hope you enjoyed the post. Thanks again for your time. Great day... :)

      Delete
  23. Thank you for all of your labor on this website. Debby really likes going through research and it
    is easy to understand why. Almost all notice all about the compelling means you convey
    efficient solutions through the website and as well as strongly encourage contribution from others
    on that content so my child has always been discovering a whole lot.
    Have fun with the rest of the new year. You have been doing a very good
    job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome dear. Thank you too. Thank you very much for reading and commenting here. I really appreciate both of your time and hope you all enjoyed the blog. I hope this was useful thing for him. It is my pleasure. Have a great day...

      Delete
  24. Hey there, You have done a fantastic job.
    I will definitely digg it and in my opinion recommend to my friends.
    I am sure they'll be benefited from this website.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, Thank you very much for reading and sharing my blog. Please give my regards to all. Your positive feedback encouraged me to maintain this blog. Thanks again. Great day... :)

      Delete
  25. With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement?
    My site has a lot of exclusive content I've either created myself
    or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over
    the web without my permission. Do you know any ways to help prevent content from being ripped off?
    I'd really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hmm it appears like your blog ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess
    I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole
    thing. Do you have any points for beginner blog writers?
    I'd certainly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey,I missed your first comment if so. How bad? However, I'm so happy to know your kind response. If you can plan your contents, then there is no difficulty to maintain a blog. If you are planning to monetize, then you need to work a bit to get views. Now, I'm in that stage. Blog is like a child. It needs caring and attention.
      Have a nice day dear... :)

      Delete
  27. wonderful issues altogether, you just won a logo new reader.
    What may you suggest in regards to your submit that you just made a few days ago?
    Any sure?

    ReplyDelete
  28. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be
    really something which I think I would never
    understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for
    me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I
    will try to get the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, Thanks for reading and commenting here. Hope you enjoyed the post. Have a nice day... :)

      Delete
  29. Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your website,
    how can i subscribe for a weblog website? The account helped me a appropriate deal.

    I were tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided shiny transparent concept.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear... Thanks for your time and interest. Hope you enjoyed the post. You can subscribe to the blog via email subscription. It is available in the right side of the menu.Thanks again...
      Have a nice day... :)

      Delete
  30. Hello everyone, it's my first pay a quick visit at this site,
    and piece of writing is truly fruitful in favor of me, keep up posting such articles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, Welcome to "Stories of Jayashni". I hope I could deliver a reasonable job for your time. I really appreciate your time. Thank you very much. Hope to see you again. Great day, dear... :)

      Delete
  31. you are actually a excellent webmaster. The website loading pace
    is incredible. It kind of feels that you are doing any distinctive trick.
    In addition, The contents are masterwork. you've done a
    fantastic job on this topic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear... I'm so glad about your kind feedback. It made my day. Thank you very much. Thanks again for your time and interest. I really appreciate it. Have a nice day dear buddy... :)

      Delete
  32. Someone essentially lend a hand to make critically posts I might state.
    This is the very first time I frequented your web page and to this point?
    I surprised with the analysis you made to create this particular post extraordinary.
    Magnificent process!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your feedback. I'm so glad about your response and interest. Thanks for your time again. Great day... :)

      Delete
  33. I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best! Online bus booking

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hey Jeffrey, Thank you very much for your time. I'm so happy about your kind response. Thanks again. Have a nice day...

    ReplyDelete