Thursday, October 18, 2018

2.0 Omg! The Best Upstairs Ever! Stories You Didn't Know About Upstairs (Soldarē)



                                

Today I could bring you one beautiful and funny story about the upstairs of our neighborhood. At that time, we lived in a rented house that belongs to my best friend in my childhood. This memory remembered Sweet Junk Foods, Punishments, and Hobbies.


game,games,video game,board game,video games,gameplay,android game,giant board game,games for kids,gaming,gamer,app game,bus game,game play,slap game,bike game,the game game's plan,game recap,cycle game,car games,rpg games,mobile game,game review,game awards,bike games,free games,comedy,game android,nba game recap,o game channel,annoying game,9 game endings,coach bus game,bike wala game,oddman games,bike games

Sometimes you will have a matter when the topic is 'Soldare'. That is why I named ‘Upstairs’ even though it's not the real meaning. If you are born in ninety decades, typically you will not even hear it.




Funny Games! This is often an area wherever I used to give a big space in my childhood. This name is used for a little upper floor in older houses. However, you cannot stay to relax here. A person would not be able to stand for five feet in height. There could be a bit dark here as there was no proper lighting. I made rascal work there with my friend. She was my first Friend and was my Partner in Crime. We tend to were superb friends for about one to two years. Afterward, I missed her friendship as we moved to another area because of the job transfer of my father. After that, I met her once I was doing my higher studies and she also came to the same tuition class.



As it was a meet up after about twelve years, we could not recognize each other. She was a nice and fair girl. Even though her look reminded my first friend, I did not go and talk with her. She also did the same. I think both of us have a similar personality type. So, we did not talk in class. One day, her family visits us, and she also came. At that time, we two confirmed our identity.





Those days we lived in a rented home because of my parent’s government Jobs and that house belonged to my friend’s parents. This vital place situated in the house of my first friend who I introduced you to the first chapter. Even nowadays I cannot imagine that how did we stay there with dumpy dirt and cockroaches once I looked at my 3-year-old nephew today. My Nephew used to wipe the dust in other people around him when there is dust in his hands. On that hand, I think we lived like animals in our childhoods. I think I have considered freedom as the most important thing in those days as well. If there's freedom for us to do our rascal jobs, then that's enough. We did not worry about dust or cockroaches. That was our mentality in our Childhood. So, my mother had to bear up the cleaning stuff once I finished my jobs per day. Sometimes, it was not an easy task for her to clean our clothes.



It absolutely was our one main duty to Travel there two to three times and build our own world. As well as all the prohibited things we hid there and used to eat junk foods. Moreover, I used to stay here once my mother punished me. So, it was the kind of place where we consoled our Hearts, shared our worries, and shared junk foods. Therefore, both of us loved this place a lot. We loved to go and stay there, though others did not like to stay there for a minute even.  Lol...



Additionally, we had another valuable thing. There was a small grill and that we could see the down Floor via this Window. Some days we used to watch people who were searching for us by scolding. But we were dumb and did not respond to them. Therefore, the worth here was higher. The worst Hobby was spitting and throwing water on top of the people who went on the ground floor via this small grill window. Now I think it's the greatest malicious thing. But we did not think about those days. 


So, we did this hobby several times without caring about people. It gave a lot of fun for us.





To attack somebody and fulfill our hobby, we used to wait for hours without having Food. My friend's uncle was the very first person. He did not care about it. Therefore, he did not inform others. Once we attacked our friend's granny then, it was our last attack.  Then ‘Soldare’ was a prohibited place for us.


That day my friend’s Granny came to my home and revealed everything about us. At that time, I could not look at my mother's face. 



Punishments! The way she looked at me showed certain clues of Punishments. Granny kindly asked me to come back to their house again and play, as usual, once my mother told me: “How many times I told her to not behave as a rascal?”. Then she went away by asking me to behave well. Then I knew that it was my punishment time for the day. Those days, at least one time per day, I get punished for some reason. You will not be able to track the number of times I punished per day. Therefore, my mother could not live peacefully. That much of reasons were there to crack her day because of me. Once memorizing those incidents, I ought to positively act repentant to my mother.



So, the punishment time started once granny was passing a few steps. But she did not look back and let my mother punish me. Afterward, my mother chose the body parts that I used to do wrong. She punished my mouth, arms, and legs by applying chili in my mouth. She hit me using a stick called ‘Wewala’. In those days, my enemies were able to supply those sticks (“Wewal”) to my mother. Therefore, it did not matter if the stick broke when she was attacking us.


One stick (“Wewal”) provider made a nice ‘Wewalak’ for my mother, and it was a bit different than other sticks. There was a convenient way to catch it. She had kept this ‘Wewala’ for a long time and also the Supplier ‘Peeris Haami’ did not forget to check its availability once he visits us. Still, I cannot remember the thing I did for ‘Peeris Haami’ to make him angry.


Later on, we placed it on the hearth after a unanimous decision. 




#blogger #blog #blogging #writingcommunity #storiesofjayashni #sister #father #mother #childhood #joy #junkfood #upstair #friend #punishment #game #thuglife #hobby #granny #uncle #aunt #funnygames #jobs



11 comments:

  1. You have observed very fascinating particulars ! ps3
    decent websites. “We basically jason themselves as we help to make presents in to
    the inactive.” by means of Publilius Syrus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your response dear. It's my pleasure...
      Have a nice day buddy... :)

      Delete
  2. I’ll right away seize your rss feed as I can’t in finding
    your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service.

    Do you’ve any? Please permit me understand in order that I could subscribe.
    Thanks. I will immediately grasp your
    rss feed as I can’t to find your email subscription link or newsletter
    service. Do you’ve any? Please allow me recognize so
    that I may just subscribe. Thanks. I’ve been browsing online more than three hours nowadays, but I never discovered any interesting article like yours.
    It’s beautiful price enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made excellent content as
    you did, the net might be much more helpful than ever before.
    http://foxnews.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woɑh! I'mreally lokving ttһe template/theme of this website.
    It's simple, yet effective. A lot off times it's very hard to get hat "perfect balance" between superb usability annd visual appearance.

    I must say that you've done a amаzing jоb with this.
    AԀditionally, thhe blog loads super quick for me oon Firefox.
    Exceptional Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your response dear. Now i know that the effort I put is worth. Thanks again.
      Hope you enjoyed the blog.
      Have a great day dear buddy... :)

      Delete
  4. Wondеrful goodѕ from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to ɑnd yoᥙ're just
    extremely excellent. I actually like what yoᥙ'vе acquired here, really like what yߋu're saying and the way in which you
    say it. You make it entertaining and you till taҝe care of too kep іt smart.

    I can't wait to read muϲh more from you.
    This is actually a terrifiϲ sіte.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoyed the post dear. Thank you very much for reading my blog. I really appreciate your time. Thanks again.
      Great day buddy... :)

      Delete
  5. Right here is the right website for everyone who would like to understand this topic.
    You understand so much its almost tough to argue
    with you (not that I really will need to…HaHa).
    You definitely put a fresh spin on a topic that's been discussed for ages.
    Great stuff, just excellent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, It is nice to have such a feedback. Thanks for your interest and time. Thanks again for reading. I hope you have similar experience. Hope you enjoyed it a lot. Great day, dear... :)

      Delete
  6. This is a topic which is close to my heart... Take care!
    Where are your contact details though?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear... I'm so glad about your kind feedback. Thank you very much. Thanks again for your time and interest. I really appreciate it. Have a nice day dear buddy... :) It is in the 'Contact' page. By the way my email is 'jayashds@gmail.com'

      Delete