Friday, December 28, 2018

13.0 Bus Memories. Breath Well & Travel By Bus With Crazy Nuts.



It was a good experience for us to traveling by bus on school days. We used to share our thoughts, stories and day to day experiences with each other during this journey. Most of the times we had many reasons to laugh for small things. We noticed some boys who were on the bus halts and gave nicknames to them even though they did not know anything. One boy's nickname was 'Rose' and, we gave that name because of his girly look. We enjoyed the environment as well. The green mountains, sunset, and small waterfalls made a good environment for our bus journey. 






As the next, I thought to write some stories about Buses. There are many to write as the bus was my main traveling method. If there are many, I thought to write this as two stories. It depends on the number of stories and, I think all will be remembered when I’m writing.


This incident happened when I was a little one and when traveling somewhere with my mother. If I tell the truth to you, it was an embarrassing moment for others. But it was a good thing I did, even it made an uncomfortable environment for others. On that day we got on to a bus and, that bus parked on the bus stand. Once we got on to the bus, there were a few people. Among them, there were two young fellows next to our seat. So, after a while, they started to drink cigarettes. There were some others as well. Government buses put a notice stating that ‘Smoking is not allowed’ and, I saw this notice written in big red letters. When I saw this, I could not figure out why they were smoking on the bus. So, I asked my mother, “Why do they smoke cigarettes, when it is prohibited to do on the bus?”. You know that volume is not small even I was a small one

So, everyone could hear me including those two young men as well. I think my mother was the one who embarrassed a lot among all of them. Therefore, my mother tried to shut my mouth and, said something. As her response was not enough for me, I kept on asking the same thing again and again. So, those two could not continue their job anymore and, they threw their cigarettes away. After that, they got down from the bus. Or else they went to find out a peaceful place to smoke cigarettes. However, it was kind of a bravery story to my mother and, she used to tell everyone for a couple of days



Those days, the bus was not a regular transport method and I had to go by bus very rarely. We lived near our school and, that was the main reason. When I was going by bus, I saw some school children were going by bus, by eating some junk food and peanuts



So, I also had a dream to go to school by bus like them. Later on, it was not a dream anymore and, I could go by bus when I was in grade seven. But I could not enjoy junk food with my friends as there was a small distance from our home to school. There were two kilometers and, it took about a few minutes. As well as it was not a nice thing as I thought. So, this happened when I was coming back home from school. There was a bus on our school bus halt and, I got onto the bus. After a few minutes, a crowd got onto the bus and, then it was full of some weird students. 

Though there were many on the bus, it stopped for another few minutes to load some more. However, that is the normal situation here and, the conditions of our public transport is not good today as well. If you are not Asian, you will not get this experience. It’s a terrible experience and, most of the bus drivers and conductors tried to load as much as possible to earn more without thinking about people. As well as it’s a normal condition of our people as well, they also get into the crowded buses.


So, within a few minutes, there were many more on the bus and, no one could move a bit even. Then I could not breathe and, I felt that my heart was getting locked. I thought that I would die. It scared me a lot and, I wanted to get down immediately. But, how? I could not move and, I wanted to scream and cry.  


So, after a few bus halts, there was a town and that bus parked there for another few more minutes to load some people. At that time a few of them got down and, I also got down from the bus even though it's not my destination. It was a big relief for me and then only I could breathe comfortably. There were no more death signals. Those days, that place we lived in and school were new for me. But it was not a big issue, as one of my friends also got down from the bus as she saw this incident. 

After that, I used to go by buses which do not have much crowd. I did not want to sit. But I wanted to be in a comfortable way. So, I waited for a suitable bus even though it took a reasonable time and, sometimes this habit made delays in my journeys. As well as it took a reasonable time to go to school even though there was a small distance from home to school. My practice did not change in any urgent situation. Those days I thought that I could not get down from the place that I wanted by going by crowded buses. Still, I have this habit and don’t like to go by crowded buses even though I had to go for an urgent thing. 


So, it took some time to reduce my fear and used to go by bus. Later on, it was an enjoyable thing with the union of friends. In those days, we went to the tuition classes on Saturdays and Sundays. Most of the students used to bring books without a bag and, they kept it in their hands as there were a few books. So, I also wanted to follow up their way and, I also did not use my bag when I was going for tuition classes. But my parents did not like it as they felt that I would fall down on the bus


One day I fell down on the bus. The books I kept in my hand were in every nook and corner of the busOthers helped me to find out those and, it embarrassed me a lot. There were few wounds in my legs and hands. After that, I obeyed my parents and brought all the stuff using a bag. One of the planes that had a name like 'Antonov' fell down those days and, my friends used this as an example to explain the way I fell down on the bus. It was a fun topic for them for a couple of days.




#blogger #bloggers #blogging #blog #writingcommunity #spreadlove #writerlift #reader #bus #friends #fun #happy #journey #life #love #school #travel #book #joke #plane #antonov #wound #parents #style #breathe #break

67 comments:

  1. I am sure this article has touched all the internet visitors, its
    really really pleasant paragraph on building up new blog.
    Ahaa, its nice dialogue about this piece of writing here at this website, I have
    read all that, so now me also commenting here. It’s the best time to make some plans for the future
    and it’s time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you
    some interesting things or suggestions. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this
    article. I wish to read even more things about it! http://alienware.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your response dear buddy..
    I would like to know your suggestions for further improvements and, please tell me if you have any.

    Have a great day dear...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made some clear points there. I looked on the internet for the issue
    and found most people will go along with with your website.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear,

    Thanks for your kind response. Yes. I'm so happy. Now many are viewing my site and giving their feedback as well.

    Thanks for following up my posts and Have a great day buddy... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went over this website and I think you have a lot
    of wonderful info, saved to fav (:.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Howdy very cool blog!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Superb ..
    I'll bookmark your site and take the feeds also...I'm satisfied to search
    out so many helpful information right here in the
    publish, we'd like work out extra techniques in this regard, thank you
    for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear, Thanks for your response..
    Yes. of course. It's my pleasure to see that you all are enjoying with the shared stories.

    Thanks for following up my posts.

    Have a great day dear.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm still learning from you, as I'm trying to reach my goals.
    I absolutely enjoy reading all that is posted on your blog.Keep the posts coming.
    I enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear... Thanks for your response and I'm so glad about your feedback as I could share something which useful for you.
      Sure dear..
      Have a great day... :)

      Delete
  9. Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site
    is wonderful, as well as the content!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much dear.. Your feedback encouraged me to work on more.. I started this on last October. However, writing is one of my hobbies though I did not blogging before.
      Thanks again...

      Have a great day dear... :)

      Delete
  10. My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
    But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on numerous websites for about a
    year and am worried about switching to another platform.
    I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net. Is there
    a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it?
    Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sorry my dear friend..
    I don't have an idea about your concern.
    However before transferring your content, take a backup. As well as you transfer a few and see the outcome. Then I think it will help you to take a decision.
    That is the only advice I can give you as per my knowledge.

    Have a great day dear... :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this paragraph is good, my younger sister is analyzing
    these things, thus I am going to let know her.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you dear buddy..
    Its my pleasure to know that these details are useful for you all.
    Yes please. Share with your sis and give my regards to her.

    Have a nice day dear... :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in truth was a leisure account
    it. Look complicated to more introduced agreeable from you!
    However, how can we keep in touch?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for your compliments dear buddy...
    Thanks for following up my blogs. Hope you enjoyed the blog.
    You can contact me via 'jayashds@gmail.com'

    Have a great day dear... :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good information. Lucky me I recently found your blog
    by accident (stumbleupon). I have saved as a favorite for later!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for following up my blog posts dear...
    Hope you enjoyed the blog.
    Thank you... 😊
    Have a great day dear...

    ReplyDelete
  18. I?m impressed, I must say. Seldom do I come across a blog that?s
    equally educative and amusing, and without a doubt, you've hit the nail on the head.
    The issue is something not enough men and women are speaking intelligently about.
    I'm very happy I stumbled across this in my search
    for something relating to this.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi dear, Thank you very much for your genuine response.
    Im really glad to know that i have shared something useful for you.
    Hope you enjoyed the posts...

    Have a great day dear...🙂

    ReplyDelete
  20. You made some clear points there. I did a search on the subject
    matter and found most people will consent with your site.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for your feedback dear buddy..
    Hope you enjoyed the site..

    Have a great day dear...🙂

    ReplyDelete
  22. Would love to constantly get updated outstanding website!

    ReplyDelete
  23. hi dear.. Thanks for following up my blog posts..
    Ill do my best to share the regular updates.
    Have a great day dear buddy..🙂

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am really pleased to glance at this blog posts which
    carries plenty of valuable information, thanks for providing these kinds of data.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for your response dear buddy..
    It's my pleasure to know to that I've shared useful information with you.
    Hope you enjoyed the blog.

    Have a great day dear.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this,
    like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but instead of
    that, this is fantastic blog. A fantastic read.
    I will definitely be back.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Is it my dear friend?? I'm so happy to know similar existence..
    From where are you dear?
    Hope you enjoyed the blog post...

    Have a great day dear.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Its like you read my mind! You seem to understand a lot about this, like you wrote the ebook
    in it or something. I believe that you simply could do with some % to
    drive the message home a bit, however other than that, this is great blog.
    An excellent read. I'll certainly be back.

    ReplyDelete
  29. You ought to take part in a contest for one of the finest websites online.
    I will highly recommend this site!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for your recommendation my dear buddy..
    Please give me the details of contest.I'd like to participate. :)

    Have a great day dear... :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow! At last I got a blog from where I can in fact obtain helpful
    information regarding my study and knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks for your response dear and its my pleasure to know that these information are helpful for you.
    Have a great day dear buddy.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. I believe everything composed made a ton of sense. However, what about this?

    suppose you were to write a killer post title? I ain't suggesting
    your information isn't solid, however what if you added something that grabbed folk's attention? I mean "13.0 Bus Stories - Part 01" is a little plain. You should glance at Yahoo's home page and note how they write post headlines to grab people interested.

    You might try adding a video or a related picture or two to grab readers interested about what you've written. In my
    opinion, it might make your blog a little bit more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi buddy... Thanks for your response and I'm really glad about your feedback. I got your point. Actually I did not think about it much.
    As you suggested, I will analyse those articles and, make the improvements.
    So, thanks again for pointing out these things.

    Have a great day dear buddy... :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Remarkable things here. I'm very glad to peer your post.

    Thanks so much and I am looking forward to contact you.

    Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thanks for your response...
      I cannot see your email dear. My email is jayashds@gmail.com
      Have a great day buddy..🙂

      Delete
  36. A peгson essentially hеlp to make critihally
    articles I might state. Tһat iѕ the vеry first time I frequented your web pаge and up to now?
    I surprisеd with the research yyou made tо create thiѕ particular submit amazing.
    Magnificent actіvity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your response dear.. Thanks for following up my blog posts.
      Have a great day dear buddy.. 😊😊

      Delete
  37. I used to be merely looking just for this details for some time.

    When Six hours about constant Googleing, at long last I purchased it again in your own web-site.
    I'm wondering what’s the lack of Google and
    bing technique this don’t position this sort of insightful internet websites with surface of the record.
    Normally the top sites seem to be full of
    tripe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear... Thanks for your response. It's my pleasure to know that this is helpful for you. Hope you enjoyed posts.
      Have a great day dear buddy 😊😊

      Delete
  38. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this
    blog. I'm hoping to see the same high-grade blog posts by you later on as well.
    In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own, personal site now ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow... great to know that you started your own blog by looking at my posts. I'm so happy to read your blog as well. Please let me know once you done. Sure.I'll put my maximum effort to come up with high quality articles.
      Thanks for your response dear. Have a great day 😊😊

      Delete
  39. Just want to say your article is as surprising.

    The clarity in your post is simply spectacular and i could assume you're an expert on this subject.
    Fine with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with
    forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your response dear... hope you enjoyed the post.Thanks for following up my blog. Email subscription is also available if you like. Sure. Thanks again for your kind response.
      Have a great day dear...😍

      Delete
  40. As I website possessor I think the articles here is very great, thank you for
    your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thanks for your response. Hope you enjoyed the blog.
      Have a great day dear buddy..👍🙂

      Delete
  41. bookmarked!!, I like your website! It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy.
    I’ve read this post and if I could I want to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions.
    Maybe you could write next articles referring
    to this article. I want to read more things
    about it! You have made some decent points there. I looked on the net
    for more info about the issue and found most people will go along with your views
    on this web site. http://tagomi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  42. I am extremely impressed with your writing talents as neatly as with
    the format in your weblog. Is this a paid subject or did you customize it yourself?
    Anyway stay up the excellent quality writing, it's
    rare to peer a great weblog like this one today..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind response dear buddy.. No actually. This is created by myself in 'blogger.com. Sure. Ill try my best. Thanks again..
      Hope you enjoyed the blog.
      Have a great day dear... :)

      Delete
  43. I want to to thank you for this good read!!
    I definitely loved every little bit of it. I've got you book marked to check out new things you post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi buddy, Thanks for reading my posts. I really appreciate your time. Have a great day dear... :) Hope you enjoyed the post.

      Delete
  44. Its good as your other content :D, appreciate it for putting up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you very much for your kind feedback dear. Great day... :)

      Delete
  45. Asking questions are genuinely good thing if you are not understanding something
    fully, however this paragraph offers nice understanding even.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thank you very much for your interest and feedback. Great day... :)

      Delete
  46. Nice post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and I'm inspired!
    Very useful info specifically the ultimate phase :) I handle
    such information a lot. I used to be seeking this particular information for
    a very lengthy time. Thanks and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Thanks for your response and sorry for the delay..Its my pleasure and im glad to know that. Thanks again for your time..
      Have a great day...:)

      Delete
  47. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. Online bus booking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kelly, Thank you very much for your time. I'm so happy about your kind response. Thanks again. Have a nice day...

      Delete
  48. All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Thanks book bus tickets online

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jeffrey, Thank you very much for your time. I'm so happy about your kind response. Thanks again. Have a nice day...

      Delete
  49. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. borse da viaggio grandi

    ReplyDelete
  50. We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends. leather messenger bags for women

    ReplyDelete
  51. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. where is samoa

    ReplyDelete
  52. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. RV dealers in Missouri

    ReplyDelete