Thursday, January 3, 2019

14.0 Let's Travel By Bus And Have Fun.


As there are many stories that happened inside the buses when I was traveling, this is the second portion. As well as this is the first story of this new year and I’m drafting this on the 1st of January 2019. I think this would be a good start for the new year. Today is a company holiday for most and the 1st of January is a holiday for my former office as well. But I’m working half a day today as my career has changed a bit. So, I thought it would be better to work on the first day of the new year.




I wanted to add something from the outside of the story regarding the new year greetings we exchange with each other. Thanking the latest technology, everyone is sharing greeting messages easily. So, most of them do not call to convey the greeting message. 


Most of the time we receive this as an image, video or sticker. Here I’m writing my honest feeling. Sometimes you may agree with me. Most of the times I did not feel the greetings when sending it via the different methods I mentioned above. It’s just another message for me. I felt the greeting much when I’m conveying it via a voice call. As well as sending or posting a greeting card would make both senders and, receivers happier. I think it's more powerful than a voice call. 

However, we liked the latest technology and, we cannot use the older methods by keeping the latest methods away. As usual, the younger generation adored at the latest. So, I think it is better if we can follow these methods according to the types of different personalities. As an example, we can send the greetings to our grannies via a voice call. Then it helped them to discuss more things with us. As you know, the vast majority of the elders do not have the opportunity to share their old memories and thoughts even though they are willing to do so. In this situation, you may have to hear older stuff again. But it would give joy to your seniors in this new year's eve. If we can send a nice greetings card for our close friends by post, it would be a great idea. 

(When remembering some of them, I'm feeling somewhat angry about them. Thing is some friends could type more than a thousand letters to say their gossips and sorrows. But they are not willing to type about twenty-five letters to share a lovely greeting. If you are conscious of everything, you can identify these observations via this small stuff.)

Here, I’m wishing a blessed, peaceful and prosperous new year for you all. May all good dreams come true this year and always keep in mind that this year is yours. The next 365 days given for you to get the revenue for all the hard times you spent. 


Think about ‘Time. You think about the consumption of time while you are enjoying the new year's eve. As you know time is priceless. We cannot take back the time. Therefore, it is necessary to consider whether we have used this time in the past year correctly. Otherwise, I would like to request you to prepare a small plan for this year. I’m suggesting this as one of your best friends or loving sisters. 

As well as you try to think about the truth. It’s my next small request in this new year. The truth here is we have lesser time to live our lives than last year as one year had gone now. If you like to think in that way, it will really help to reduce our faults. Because after that we need to live the rest of our lives peacefully without making trouble for others. Or else most of the people used to think that they will live forever and they act accordingly. I think most of you may agree with my point. Please do tell me your views and, I would like to reconsider my thinking pattern accordingly. If you think as so once, you will identify your status as a human and pending responsibility you have for your society. I’m writing these additional things as I thought to share some good thoughts with you in this new year. 

So, now I'm moving back to my bus stories.


I could see different characters inside the bus. Some people used to sleep as soon as they got a seat to sit. Some of them did not behave well in front of women and tried to harass them. Some people liked to help others and, some of them were thieves. Out of all, most of them used to sleep without thinking about others and, they harassed women. Sometimes you may face or observe similar situations when you are using public transport. 


One day, I asked to move a little bit to someone who sat next to me. At that time he slept well. His seat was not enough for him to sleep well and, that’s why I had to make that request. I did not know that he was of a different nationality. So, he did not get what I said and stood suddenly by saying something. I could not understand what he said to me as well. I think there was a communication gap. Lol... After a while, he sat back. But he did not sleep till the destination

Some people liked to talk with us during this two-hour journey. Some people cannot be managed with a few words and had to talk a little bit. So, the headset was one good solution I had. Sometimes I lied and misled them with wrong personal informationSometimes I acted like sleeping without listening to them. It was a good solution and the headset was not the best one as some people used to knock and talk. Sometimes I slept. As you know, you cannot do that act for a few hours if you do not want to sleep. So, in such a situation, from time to time I woke up and slept again. I did this for a few times and, the person who sat beside me said that 'You cannot sleep at a stretch right?. Even though it made me laugh, I smiled and slept again.



Sometimes we used to talk a bit rude for the people who did not behave well and troubled us. But I did as so when there were few friends with me. One day, in such a situation, I tried to vomit and, it was an act to keep that person away from by making an unpleasant feeling about me. It worked well and, he went away. 


Most of the times we did not talk with them loudly to point out their faults as others used to take us as a joke. They never consider the uncomfortable situation made by the other person. I saw this situation many times in the buses. One day, one lady blamed a person who sat beside her and, that person also said some rubbish words to her. Finally, most of the people tried to get fun out of their fight and, no one helped that woman to get rid of that problem. In the end, she was very helpless and got down from the bus. I felt sad for her and, it was the worst situation I have ever seen️. 


Some people tried to listen to us when we were talking and, it was a disturbance for us. So, we followed different methods to prevent it. One day, we looked around in the window and, discussed the beauty of a kite in the sky. We did not say it loudly as we wanted to know whether that person listens to us or not. As we thought he also searched for a kite in the sky and it made us laugh. After that, he got to know that it was a silly track and, he ashamed a lot. So, he went away.


One day, I watched my wall on Facebook and, suddenly an uncle who sat next to me asked to scroll up to the phone screen. I also could not think much with his unexpected request and, I scrolled up and viewed some posts on the Facebook wall. He wanted to see one post and, at that time I got to know that he also watched my phone screen with me. He looked at that post for a few seconds and said something about that post. 




#blogger #bloggers #blogging #blog #writingcommunity #spreadlove #writerlift #reader #bus #fun #journey #joy #learn #life #memories #night #parents #school #sister #srilanka #culture #travel #shame #friends #strangers #phone #facebook #uncle #drunk #post #newyear #wishes

26 comments:

  1. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it's
    time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I wish to suggest
    you few interesting things or tips. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this
    article. I wish to read more things about it! It’s the best time to make a few plans for the future
    and it’s time to be happy. I’ve read this submit and if
    I could I want to recommend you few fascinating issues or
    tips. Perhaps you can write subsequent articles regarding this article.
    I want to read more things approximately it! I have been surfing on-line greater than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It’s pretty value sufficient for me. In my view, if all website owners
    and bloggers made excellent content as you probably did, the net will be a lot more helpful than ever before.
    http://www.cspan.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Thanks for your response. Sorry for the late reply. There was a issue in viewing comments.

      Thanks for your suggestions and, I will come up with next posts accordingly. Your ideas and views are the most valuable things for me to continue my blog.

      Have a great day..!

      Delete
  2. No matter if some one searches for his necessary thing, so he/she needs
    to be available that in detail, therefore that thing is maintained over here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Thanks for your response. Sorry for the late reply. There was a issue in viewing comments.

      It's my pleasure dear buddy. Have a great day..!

      Delete
  3. Good day I am so happy I found your website, I really found you by mistake, while I was searching on Yahoo for something else,
    Anyways I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a fantastic post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the
    theme/design), I don't have time to read through it all at the
    moment but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I
    have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please
    do keep up the awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Thanks for your response. Sorry for the late reply. There was a issue in viewing comments.

      I'm so glad for your response and, your response was my expectation. Your thoughts gave me energy and, I felt that I had a warm coffee after a long sleep. It is such a warm feeling.
      I changed my theme several times and, now I know this is the best one for my friends.

      Thanks again, dear buddy.. Have a great day..!

      Delete
  4. I want to to thank you for this good read!! I certainly enjoyed every little
    bit of it. I have got you book-marked to check out new stuff you
    post...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Thanks for your response. Sorry for the late reply. There was a issue in viewing comments.


      It is my pleasure to see your happiness and, your views encouraged me to work on more valuable stuff.
      Thanks for following up my blog posts.

      Have a great day dear friend... !

      Delete
  5. Hi there colleagues, how is the whole thing, and what you desire to say
    about this piece of writing, in my view its genuinely amazing in favor of me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Thanks for your response. Sorry for the late reply. There was a issue in viewing comments.

      I have a few key reasons. Keeping the whole set of life stories as a memorable thing is the main reason and, always I'm trying to convey a message. As well as I wanted to re-evaluate these incidents as per your different views and change the next steps accordingly. It is another key reason. Apart from all, I love writing and, I got this opportunity after a long time.

      Thanks again.. Have a nice day !

      Delete
  6. I've been browsing online more than 4 hours today, yet
    I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all web
    owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Thanks for your response. Sorry for the late reply. There was a issue in viewing comments.


      It is my pleasure to see your happiness and, your views encouraged me to work on more valuable stuff.
      Thanks for following up my blog posts.

      Have a great day dear friend... !

      Delete
  7. I gotta favorite this website it seems invaluable extremely helpful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Thanks for your response. Sorry for the late reply. There was a issue in viewing comments.


      I'm extremely happy for your thoughts. Thanks for following up my blog posts.

      Have a great day dear friend... !

      Delete
  8. Wow, this post is pleasant, my younger sister is
    analyzing such things, thus I am going to convey her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Thanks for your response. Sorry for the late reply. There was a issue in viewing comments.

      It is a pleasure to know that these contents are helpful for my friends. Thanks for following up my blog posts.

      Have a great day dear friend... !

      Delete
  9. Simply to follow up on the up-date of this subject on your blog and
    would really want to let you know how much I
    appreciated the time you took to produce this beneficial
    post. Within the post, you spoke regarding how to actually handle this matter with all convenience.
    It would be my personal pleasure to get together some more
    concepts from your web-site and come up to offer others what I have learned from you.
    Thank you for your usual terrific effort.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Thanks for your response. Sorry for the late reply. There was a issue in viewing comments.

    I had a dream of receiving these responses from you all and, today I know it became true. I will put my maximum effort to share quality contents in future posts as well.

    Thanks for following up my blog posts.

    Have a great day dear friend... !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hі I am so thrilleԀ I found your blog, I really
    found you by accident, while I was sеarching on Bing
    for somеthing else, Nonetheless I amm here now and would just like to say kudos for a marvelous post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love tһe
    theme/design), I don’t have time to go thrⲟugh iit all at the momnt but I have saved it and also iincluded your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read
    а ⅼot more, Please do kеep up the excellеnt b.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thanks for your response and thanks for reading my blog posts. Hope you enjoyed the blog.
      Thanks for your time...
      Have a great day dear buddy.. :)

      Delete
  12. I will immediately seize your rss as I can’t in finding your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service.

    Do you’ve any? Please allow me know so that I may
    just subscribe. Thanks. I’ll immediately seize your rss as I can not
    to find your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service.
    Do you have any? Kindly permit me recognize in order that I could subscribe.

    Thanks. Ahaa, its pleasant dialogue concerning this post at
    this place at this webpage, I have read all that, so now me also commenting at this
    place. http://cspan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It’s on a totally different
    topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Wonderful
    choice of colors! It’s perfect time to make some plans for the longer
    term and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I may I wish to counsel you some attention-grabbing issues or suggestions.
    Maybe you could write subsequent articles referring to this
    article. I desire to read more things approximately it!
    I could not resist commenting. Exceptionally well written! http://Foxnews.net/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Incredible! This blog looks just like my old one!
    It's on a completely different subject but it has pretty
    much the same layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!
    These are really fantastic ideas in regarding blogging.
    You have touched some nice factors here. Any way keep up wrinting.
    There is certainly a lot to know about this topic. I like all the
    points you made. http://foxnews.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Photograph apart for a few years, these days Going the reason why That i used to really like this amazing site.
    Thanks a lot , I can try to look on a regular basis.
    Present you'll keep track of blog?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I¡¦ve check out a handful of perfectly information right here.
    Positively significance bookmarking pertaining to revisiting.
    I ponder exactly how such a lot of attempt you placed to create the level of amazing useful website.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading my post and I appreciate your time. Its good to know that this was a helpful blog for you. Have a nice day friend... :)

      Delete