Monday, December 10, 2018

11.0 Progress Reports Of Einstein's Second Birth.


I received my first progress report in the last semester in grade one. It made me happy due to the appreciation of my father even though the results were not good. He encouraged me to do my next studies and, I did well as he thought. Always he was there with me for every success and failure chapter in my life. Even though the story is a funny one, this could bring tears to me when recalling these memories. My mother was proud of me in my successful events and was very silent in my failures. But my father encouraged me in failures by keeping his smile as usual. I love both of you.





There's a loving memory about a school progress report, which received the very first time when I was studying at grade one. When I was in the primary grades, my behavior was not good. It's not acceptable at all. Most of the time, I tried to stay on the outside. I think it happened because I did not have a yard to play at home at that time.


There was a rubber estate near the school ground and, I always thought there was something mysterious. Therefore, I always tried to find out a time and, go there with my few friends to do our own investigations. One day there was a woman who was working on that rubber estate and, she asked all of us to go by shouting us. But we never give up our job and continued the same routine as it is.


The other main bad habit was staying at school for a few hours to play with my friends without going home. So, the person who came to pick me had to find me all around the school and, it was not an easy task for them. They reported it to our class teacher once they could not find out me. Even though all have advised me from time to time, I did not listen to them. So, this was a problem for my parents and the class teacher.


One day there was a street drama on the road and, there was a huge crowd. I thought to tell this drama as the excuse for my delay. So, on that day I stayed at school for a long time more than the other days. The one who came to take me that day was unable to imagine where I was and, she went back home. At last, my mother came to take me. Still, I can remember the way she came to school with my sister and, at that time I was watching that street drama from school. So, I got punishments that day once I came back home.


In the school interval, we created our own short dramas and acted with friends. A few of my friends acted in these dramas and, I selected them as per my wish. I selected my close friends only though there was another set of colleagues who liked to join us for the drama. This was painful for some of them due to the rude way I followed for this selection


Even though there were no major incidents apart from these things, my discipline was not good at all especially when I was in grade one as I told you earlier. I used to stand on top of the desks and walk. It was my main hobby. As well, I addressed my classmates using nicknames and, it was not a good experience for some of them. So, for such things, a lot of my classmates have made complaints to our class teacher about me. The parents of those mates warned me. When my mother came to school for gatherings or any other thing, she had to listen to these things and, some of them made complaints. They asked my mother to punish me.


Finally, at the end of the semester in grade one, our class teacher gave our report cards and, I felt so happy even I didn’t have an idea about this book which has a few pages. I went to the home with this report and, I saw there were a few letters like ‘A, B and C’ for each subject. As I did not know the significance of these letters, I took this directly to my father. My father read my report and, there was a smile on his face as usual. Then he complimented me. I felt so glad for his compliments. Meantime, my father asked me to behave well in the classroom. As well as he asked me to study well in next year than this year. That's all about it. So, I was so happy as this small book could gain my father’s compliments. Later on, I understood actual results and, our teacher gave me ‘C’ for my discipline. It was the worst grade according to the evaluation scale. I was ashamed of myself at that time.



Later on, I thought how intelligent my father was as that compliment gave me energy, motivation, and self-confidence to go to my next steps. If he gave me bad comments, sometimes it would discourage and disappoint me.  


I think that should be the way. Most of the parents' behavior, cannot be accepted at all once their children could not go through the exams. Grade five exam is the best example of this situation. Sometimes some children fell down mentally without keeping any space to recover. No one can help after their deathSome small children suicided because of this depression and, then the whole story is over. Why? Because of the pressure they had from their parents to win the competition and pass the exam. Most of them could not bear up that depression as at that time they are about ten years old kids.


Basically, it’s not matching with their age. I cannot imagine the base of this exam when the pass mark is more than eighty for each subject. The other thing I think is these pressurized children are more selfish than the others when they became adults. I think it happened because of the competition they had to face in their kids' age. So, when they go to the society, they do not have a habit of helping others and, everything is a competition for them. They always tried to keep a few steps ahead than the others and, they never think about other’s wellness. However, this is my personal view and, sometimes you won’t agree with me.


The newcomers who came to work at the former office was a good example. From the very beginning itself, there was a competition among them and, no one would like to help with each other when necessary. What they wanted was, to climb up the ladder of the carrier by putting down the others. If we ask them to give a knowledge transfer or session, it was the worst thing for them and, one guy told me that he does not like to do that. All they are colleagues from their universities and used to have lunch and tea as friends. But that was the situation and, did not like to help even for a friend when there’s a need. I think that’s why that company directors used to give certifications as a compliment to employees who helped their colleagues. It was a good effort they have taken. I think, later on, our society will consist of such robotic people who cannot understand the pain of even loved ones.


So, if we go back to my story, I received my best progress report when I was in grade three. At that time, I could get the best grade for all the subjects I worked on. As I knew how to read the report, I directly went and told my results to parents. My parents were very happy for me and, it was an unmemorable moment for us. As gifts, I received a table, chair and table lamp to do my studies. Still, I’m using that table, even I have a different chair now.


After that, I received my next memorable report in grade eight. At that time, I was in the first four ranks in the class where there were about forty-five students. I didn’t go beyond the fourth rank in every semester exam. But in one semester I was twenty-second and felt like lost. It was a big shame to tell my parents as well. My parents got really upset even though it's not a surprise for me. My friends also asked what happened to me. One of our teachers said that there is no possibility to convert sweet into bitter things. She made that statement by thinking that I have changed because of the new companions I found in grade eight. But actually, it was not the problem and, I know how many novels I read the entire day without focusing on studies. However, some of my classmates who were always in thirty to forty rank were good buddies for me now as I was in their same boat. 


One day my father asked me to meet him and, I could imagine his topic before going there. As I knew it, I went to him like a cat. I think no one heard my footsteps. 


My father was sitting in the living room and, asked me to go near to the calendar. Even I knew the topic, at that time I could not think of his next steps. Then he asked, 'What was the rank of the previous year?. Then I said ‘Four. He asked, 'What is the rank of this year?. It was a big shame for me and, I murmured ‘Twenty-Two. Then he asked me to count the gap. It was a really messy and shame moment. I thought not to do this kind of bullshits again. I promised to myself. After that, my father did not say anything and, he asked me to keep that gap in mind. 


In those days I knew that how I was carelessly missed my studies to read novels and, it was an addictive hobby. Regularly I went to the library and, stayed there for a couple of hours. Apart from that, I brought one more book to read at home as well. One of my friends also got punishments when she was reading a book in the music period. We let others practice the song and, we read books. She was sitting in the front row and, music teacher hit her by throwing that book away. I heard that sound only and, till then I read my novel book. Then I hid my book and, concentrated on the music lesson. 

I think I received the worst progress report in grade eight. Later on, I did not spoil my studies and carried out considerably. 




#blogger #bloggers #blogging #blog #writingcommunity #spreadlove #writerlift #reader #father #life #memories #punishments #report #progress  #school #studies #advice #warning #lesson

45 comments:

  1. What i dοn't realoize is in fact how you aгe not actuzlly a lot more ѕmartly-favoreԀ than you mɑy be now.
    You are very intelligent. You already know therefore significantly when it coеs to
    this subject, made me personally consiԀer it frоm so many numeroսs angles.

    Its like women and men don't seem to be fascinated except iіt is one tɡing to
    accօmplish with Lady gaga! Your personal stսffs great.

    Always ttake care of it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Thanks for your response. Sorry for the late reply. There was a issue in viewing comments.

    I really appreciate your thoughts on my blog post. It encouraged me to work on more quality stuff which can give a message at the end.

    Thanks again, dear friend. Have a nice day !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does your website have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an e-mail.

    I've got some suggestions for your blog you might be
    interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.

    I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet users, its really really
    nice piece of writing on building up new web site.

    Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of
    this blog. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's
    tough to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and appearance.
    I must say you have done a amazing job with this. In addition, the blog loads very quick
    for me on Chrome. Outstanding Blog! http://pepsi.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind response dear buddy. Appreciate your feedback. Yes. Its available on top of the page. However my email is 'jayashds@gmail.com'. Please do let me know your suggestions.
      Have a great day dear...😊

      Delete
  4. Thіs is a topic that is near to my heart... Cһeers!
    Exactpy ᴡhere arеe your contact details thоugh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks dear. Hope you have similar stories. Its in the contact page buddy. jayashds@gmail.com
    Have a great day dear buddy..🙂

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does your website have a contact page? I’m having
    a tough time locating it but, I’d like to send you an email.
    I’ve got some recommendations for your blog you
    might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website
    and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.

    Saved as a favorite, I like your site! Hello, I read your blogs on a regular basis.

    Your humoristic style is awesome, keep up the good work!
    http://Cspan.org/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to be able to find good advice from your content.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to see your response. Thanks dear buddy. Hope you enjoyed the blog.
      Have a great day dear...🙂

      Delete
  8. Wondedful article! We will be linking to this particularly great
    post on our site. Keep up the good writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear buddy, Thanks for your response and interest on this.
      Hope you enjoyed the blog..
      Have a great day dear.. :)

      Delete
  9. That іѕ really attеntion-ցгabbing, You're an օverly skilleԁ blogger.
    I've joined your feed and look ahead to searcһing for more of youг great
    post. Also, I've shared your web site in my social networks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm very lucky to receive your kind response. Thanks for reading my blog dear buddy. Thanks for your time.
      Have a nice day dear... :)

      Delete
  10. Unquestionabⅼy believ that which you stated.
    Your favorite reason seemed too be oߋn the web the easiest thing to
    be awɑre of. I say tߋ you, I ⅾefinitely get annoʏed whіle people think about worriеs thɑt
    they plazinly don't know about. You managed to һіt the nail upon tһe toρ and also defined out thе ѡhole thing wіthout having
    side effect , people could tak a signal. Will probaƄly be back to get
    moгe. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your response dear buddy. Hope you enjoyed the blog post.
      Have a nice day dear... :)

      Delete
  11. Nice respond in return of this issue with genuine arguments and telling the whole thing on the topic of that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi buddy, Thanks for reading my blog. Hope you enjoyed the post.
      Have a great day dear.. :)

      Delete
  12. Wow, incredible weblog format! How long have yyou been running a blog for?
    you made running a blog glance easy. The overall glance of your web site is
    great, let alone the content material![X-N-E-W-L-I-N-S-P-I-N-X]I simply
    couldn't leave your web site before suggesting that I
    actually enjoyed the usual info an individual
    provide on your visitors? Is gonna be again often to inspect new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi dear, I started this blog on last October. I'm so glad for your feedback.
    Hope you enjoyed the post..
    Have a great day dear buddy.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have been surfing on-line more than three
    hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.

    It is pretty price enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will likely be
    a lot more useful than ever before. It's perfect time to
    make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy.

    I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or
    advice. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article.
    I wish to read even more things about it! I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet
    people, its really really nice paragraph on building up new
    blog. http://aoc.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
    Look advanced to far added agreeable from you!
    By the way, how can we communicate? Hi, I
    do believe this is a great blog. I stumbledupon it ;) I'm going to return once again since I book marked it.
    Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue
    to guide other people. I visited multiple sites except the audio feature for audio songs present at this web site is in fact superb.
    http://starbucks.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wanted to include an individual this unique little word of mouth that can help many thanks another time used just for all of the enjoyable regulations you’ve supplied listed here.
    It had been pretty open-handed of patients familiar that provides openly what precisely some individuals
    would’ve supplied just as one e book to wind up generating some profit by themselves, notably simply because you could possibly have tried it in case you are resolved.
    These particular ideas likewise labored is the great way to be sure that the sleep have the
    similar goal like a have to educate yourself about more when considering comfortably be managed.
    There's no doubt that there are tons more pleasurable periods when you
    need it for individuals who access your blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello there, I discovered your site via Google while searching
    for a comparable matter, your website came up, it
    appears good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting here and reading my blog posts buddy. Hope you enjoyed the blog.
      Have a great day dear..:)

      Delete
  18. I know tgіs if offf topic but I'm looking into
    starting my own blog and was wоndering wᴡhat аⅼl is
    needeԀ to get set uр? I'm assuming having a blog like yours wouild cost a pretty penny?
    I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% certain. Any recommendɑtions or advice woᥙld be greatly appreciated.
    Ꭲhank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reaching out me. The entire effort depends on the contents that you are going to put on to your blog. As I have hosted in 'Blogger.com', there is no cost except my effort. First you plan your contents as per the frequency that you are going to publish a post. Daily, weekly, etc.. If you have the interest, you can do it definitely. Don't worry. Let us know your blog details as well.
      Great day buddy... :)

      Delete
  19. Awesome! Its аctually remarkable post, I have got much cleaar
    idea about from this paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thanks for your kind response and your time. I really appreciate your interest on this. Have a nice day buddy... :)

      Delete
  20. I sіmply сould not depart your weЬsite before ѕuggesting that I realⅼy enjoyed the
    usual info a person ρrovide for your vіsitoгs?
    Is gonna be again incessantly in order to
    investigate cross-check new posts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading my blog and I really appreciate your interest on this. I'm so glad to know that this post was helpful one for you. Have a nice day buddy... :)

      Delete
  21. whoah the blogging site is definitely fantastic i adore mastering your site.
    Cultivate the truly amazing artwork! You already know, a whole lot of humans are
    seeking circular due to this data, you can aid all of them dramatically.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoyed the blog buddy.I really appreciate the time you put to read my posts. Always trying my best to give you useful information to that time. Thanks again. Have a nice day dear... :)

      Delete
  22. Thiѕ article is genuinely a nice ⲟne iit helps new net
    users, whho are wishing foor bloցging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you very much for your kind feedback dear. Great day... :)

      Delete
  23. Thank you for sharing superb informations. Your site is very cool.
    I'm impressed by the details that you have on this
    blog. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject.

    Bookmarked this web page, will come back for more articles.
    You, my friend, ROCK! I found just the information I already searched
    all over the place and simply could not come across.
    What a perfect web site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thanks a lot for your feedback. It encouraged me to work on more and it made my day. Thanks again. I really appreciate your interest and time you put to read my blog posts.
      Have a nice day dear friend... :)

      Delete
  24. Мy name is Sartah Mackay Ьut еverybody calls me Sarah. І'm from Switzerland.
    I'm studying аt the college (3rԀ year) and I play the Viola for 4 years.
    Usually I choose music from the famous films ;).
    Ι have two brothers. І love Sculling оr Rowing, watching TV (2
    Broke Girls) ɑnd Golf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah, Its nice to receive such a feedback from you. Nice to meet you. Im from Sri lanka and my studies are over and, im working as a IT professional.
      Hope you read my blog. Thanks for your time.
      Great day dear Sarah... :)

      Delete
  25. I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your sites really nice,
    keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your
    website to come back down the road. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, Thank you very much for your kind response and time. I'm so glad about your feedback. Have a great day... :)

      Delete
  26. These are really great ideas in regarding blogging.

    You have touched some pleasant things here. Any way
    keep up wrinting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Thank you very much. All of yours positive feedback encourage me to work on more. Thanks for your time. Have a nice day, dear... :)

      Delete
  27. We're a group of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community.
    Your website provided us with helpful info to work on. You've done a formidable process and our
    whole community shall be grateful to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Thanks a lot for your kind feedback. I'm so happy about your response. I'm so glad to know that this was useful for you all. Pls give my regards to all. Thanks again for your time, dear. Have a nice day... :)

      Delete