Wednesday, January 15, 2020

61.0 Want To Have A More Appealing Facial Expressions? Read This! Mesmerizing Examples Of Facial Expressions.





facial expressions,facial expression,expressions,expression,micro expressions,facial,cat facial expressions,draw facial expressions,identy facial expressions,drawing facial expressions,funny cat facial expressions,feminine facial expressions,modeling facial expressions,facial expressions challenge,realistic facial expressions




What do you think about your Facial Expressions? Can you hide it when you want to do so? Or do you express your real expressions as it is though it is not pleasant to others? You can decide at the end of this topic. Till then, I will share some of my experiences. Sometimes, you may think that this is not an important thing to discuss. But I wanted to bring this to you. I think this is an important thing to consider according to my view.




Can you read the Facial Expressions of your family members at least? Do you ignore the facial expression of your office colleague once you feel that it brings you some disadvantages? Do you want some more facts to verify your observation to approve the things that you identified via Facial Expressions? Or do you accept someone's facial expressions as it is without any other facts? Sometimes, you may have your answers. Some of you may think about your answers. Read my stuff, and it will help you to think broadly and come to a decision.




If I tell you about myself, some of my friends have told me that they cannot read my Facial Expressions. Once they told me that, I felt so happy. Lol...  Then I thought that I can hide the facial expressions that I do not want to show it to others. One day when I was working at a previous workplace, I was so tired, and on that day, I worked till around 9 p.m. So, it was enough for the day. I got this response from one of my friends there when I could not laugh for a joke shared by one of our colleagues. Though the others laughed a lot, I could not laugh with Expressions. So, it was a laugh without an expression. Then it was another joke for them. It was their next topic. Lol... I think tiredness was the main problem.




I forgot to share this thing with you before moving to that incident. In the school era, as you know, we had a joyful time. We lived with Laughter.  We could not hide it for any serious reason. Even the punishment time gave joy to us if we did not get a slap from a teacher or principal. When it comes to slap, it was a different story. In that era, I could say that we laughed at everything. We were like mad creatures. So, when we were trying to identify a solution to this problem, one of my friends asked to think about a sad incident to avoid laughter. It was a good solution, and it worked up to some extent.



However, there were some situations where we could not manage it. In such a case, one of our teachers blamed me for something saying "I can see the laughter in your eyes though you did not laugh". She was correct. At that time, I was trying to avoid my laughter when she was blaming me. But she was clever to see it via my eyes. Once she told that, I laughed as usual, and it increased her anger. Lol...




Those days she did not like me and there was a valid reason for her to do so. One day I called her "Aunt" instead of "Madam". Though I did not do it intentionally, it made me laugh at the end, and I said "Sorry" by keeping that smile. So, I think it would be like a slap to her. After that, I said sorry for a few times in serious mode. But it did not work well.  I think she kept the first facial expressions on her mind. So, she had many reasons for me to blame, and I think she was the one who could read my Facial Expressions well on those days. Lol...

 


truth,the truth,truth or dare,truth or drink,stand for truth,trump,stand for truth live,stand for truth today,stand for truth latest,stand for truth gma news,stand for truth atom araullo,hard truth,the truth about trump,trust,harsh truth,truth quest,whole truth,truth guide,truth hurts,hidden truth,truth exotic,what is truth,untold truth,brutal truth,truth rocket


So, when it comes to others, I have observed the Facial Expressions of people. It is fun to see the difference between their words and expressions. But some situations made me sad. Sometimes it is a pain to identify the real face. But it depends on few facts like friendship, relationship, etc.. 



You may feel sad once you identify the person as a bad one, who you believed. You may feel happy once you identify the person as a bad one, who you suspected. So, it depends. I hope you can understand what I'm telling you. Think about your thoughts when you see the sorrow on the face of someone who loves you after hearing good news about you.




However, I have never communicated it to them, and I did it for my information only. I did not share my observations with others, except very few incidents. Most of the time, I think we ignore this observation if we feel that we may have disadvantages after letting them know about that. I can remember how did some of our seniors ask us to stay till late for work, though they can see the pain and tiredness from our faces. I think that the above reason was the thing for them to act so. I know. It is true up to some extent. If somebody can act well, then he/she will show you Fake Expressions to get your sympathy. So, it needs to decide very carefully.




When thinking about such incidents happened in the workplace, there are many to reveal. But I do think that nobody can take benefits from them. However, I felt happy about this subject and the job as we can show our facial expressions as it is, though it is pleasant or not. Certain jobs do not allow the employees to show their actual status as it is. So, we are lucky guys. Most of the people cannot see our face even. They are also lucky, I think. Lol...




So, this incident happened to a waiter in a five-star hotel. It was a Sunday, and at that time there were fewer employees. So, she had to carry on the work on behalf of other colleagues as well. I could see the anger and tiredness on her face. She got a huge effort to hide it from customers. The other person also a waiter and he was also a team member. When I was working on my observation job, he could identify it. When he was pouring tea into my cup, his Face talks many sorrows. But he turned it back to a Smile and wished me a good day once he noticed my observation. I think that they are some people who work for us by giving a pleasant service by forgetting their personal worries. But you cannot have the same experience at every place, though you are a customer. 


If you would like to read more on this you can go through this article as well. Have You Ever Observed The Meaning of Someones' Smile?




4 comments:

  1. This was informative. I learned that facial expressions is one of the top nonverbal methods that people use to express themselves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey,Thanks for your response. True. If we can observe well, it is the real thing that they havent said verbally. Thanks for your time. Great day buddy...:)

      Delete
  2. such an interesting blog to read. WE just miss so much by just not observing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hiral, Thanks for your feedback.. Have a great day,dear..:)

      Delete