Thursday, January 2, 2020

60.0 If You Don't Love Them Now, You'll Hate Yourself Later. A Million Lessons About Parent's Love You Need To Know Before You Die.



parents,love,parents love,parents' love,a parent's love,love island,parents love letter,parent,zelda a parent's love,father love,parents love for children,how my parents fell in love,parents love for children songs,love island australia,my interracial parents love story,love your parents,i love you,how to convince parents for love marriage,love island uk




First of all, I would like to wish you a Happy New Year 2020!

I wish this new year brings you success, joy, love, and peace. Though we need the success of everything, I believe the development of good thoughts in our mind is the most important thing that we all should do as humans. We may arrange parties; we may wear new clothes to welcome the new year. But, how many of us wanted to clean our spirits by removing bad qualities we have. In this new year dawn, I thought to improve the spiritual side of life. 


Apart from that, I thought not to discuss the bad side of people, though they filled up with many bad qualities.  I know it is not an easy effort. But we should try at least to gain the benefits of humanity. Apart from that, some developments are required for my career. I hope you all have many hopes and plans for this new year. I wish you a happy new year again!



In this new year dawn, I would like to bring you some important memories I have about a parent's love. Sometimes, you may be a parent now. Though you are either a parent or child, I hope this article will be a sensitive one for you all. Sometimes, it will bring joy as well as tears for your eye. You will think about the lovely memories you have.



Some parents are showing love to their children. But some of them do not do that. Though their hearts filled with lots of love, they do not show it to their children. My parents are a hybrid version of these two. Lol... My mother does not show it and my father is the one who shows it to us. So, in certain cases we thought that our mother did not love us. He he he... But later on, I thought that it was a wrong thought. At that time, she was in the hospital for heart surgery. At that time, I just have moved to my higher studies after school education. So, she had to stay there for a few weeks. It was a hard time for me, my father and my sister. We were afraid of her surgery. Time to time all of us went to visit her. Once done, she was taken to the hospital ward. But she could not talk well because of the pain.



On that day I went to visit her alone. It was evening time. Though I went there by bus, I did not know the place to take a bus to come back. So, when I was asking about the route from one of my uncles, she was listening to it. Then she asked that uncle to drop me to the bus halt without letting me go alone. She took an effort to communicate it and she repeated the same a few times. It made me sad. Though I asked her to stop talking, it was not her pain. She worried about the problem I had at that time. When I was telling this to one of my friends, she could not talk, and tears came to her eye.


love,mother's love,a mother's love,mother love,mother's,mother,mothers,kem mother's love,mother's day,mothers love,a mother's love so,a mother's love song,mother and son,mother love queen,queen mother love,juris a mother's love,a mother's love lyrics,mother's love in tamil,a mothers love song video,a mother's love by juris,pattas a mothers love song



If I tell you about my father, he was the one who did everything for my success. He was our shadow. He was with us for everything. When my mother was doing all the home stuff without giving to us, my father provided guidance and financial support. If he earned one penny, it was for his children, us. He did not spend money on himself. He was the one who prepared a lot for our journey of success. He planned for it than us.



When I was starting my own thing as a career, he had many plans. He wanted to allocate a separate space from the new house that we are building now. When I was telling him that I do not require such a space for my work, I got to know that he allocated that space by imagining a higher success level in my career. It brought a smile to me. But he was serious.



In the early era of my career, I had to go for many interviews to find out a suitable job. When I was going for job interviews, he came with me for each interview. Sometimes, he waited for five to six hours in the vehicle. But he did not worry about it though I asked him to don’t wait. When I was going on a school trip I stayed in a boarding house at that time. We were planning to leave in the early morning. Before we leave, he came to drop me to school and brought lunch as well. To prepare it, I think my mother should wake up around 3.00 a.m. It was their sacrifice for their children. Though there were no more than 100 meters to school from the boarding place, he wanted to make sure it as a safe journey.



They were happy with our achievements. They encouraged us when there were failures. They had good points to encourage us, and they never blamed for the failures. I can remember the happiness in my father's eyes when I was using a laptop for my work. I could see a proud father. However, it changed soon, as I stuck to it for my job work and studies. Lol...



I saw many proud parents during my lifetime. I saw their proudness in the success of their children. One day I went to a shop to buy some stuff, and we know that family well. It was a small business a few years back, and they developed it gradually with their effort. When it was a small business, the father of that family managed the cashier and his wife issued the goods to the customers. They have a few kids, and we could see them once we went there.  



When I was going there after that development, I saw that his daughter was managing the cashier role. Her parents stayed at the shop by helping her. That girl did her job well, and her parents happily worked with her. It was a happy unit. They arranged a nice table and chair for her to do her work. It was a modern cashier room. I also felt happy for them. At that time, I thought about the happiness that parents have for her daughter. It was a memorable scenery. At that time, I remembered how my parents arranged a nice table and chair for my studies after taking good grades for all the subjects for one school term examination.



Recently I saw how parents celebrate the success of their children who passed the Advance level examination well. Some students explained the parent's effort for their success. One student said that his father skipped some meals, and gave to him. He starved for his son. That was their effort. I think nobody could listen to that talk without tears, and it was a sensitive story.



I think such a sacrifice can be done by parents only. None of them in this world exists to light up the children's life path by protecting them. They are the one who was removing barriers of our paths. I have read a story about their love. In that story, they gave a tree as an example. That tree gives food and shelter to their kids. Time to time it offers leaves and wood as medicine and other support. Once it decayed, it lets the human to sell the wood by cutting that tree after offering food and shelter. It was the final help. It was a really good example of a parent's love. They give till their last blood drop to their children.







2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing you story. This is a good post. It is a reminder for me too. I need to appreciate my parents more. They are in their 60’s already. They have gave me more than they can afford.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Fadima, Thank you very much for your kind response. I'm so happy for your feedback. Thanks again for your time. Great day, dear... :)

      Delete