Monday, February 4, 2019

17.0 Is It Impossible To Receive Love For True Love?


The next story happened on school days. One day we were waiting in the school bus halt and, a few young boys threw some chits to us. They were going by a van and, I think they went on a trip. They were very noisy and screamed like nothing by putting their heads out of the windows. They yelled, 'Get the chits, Sis...



I was glad, as it happened to most of us the very first time. So, we grabbed those chits and, there were a few postal addresses with telephone numbers. So, we decided to write a letter without calling them. Though there were a few addresses, we thought to write just one letter and, see their reactions. So, writing the letter was our main duty on the following day.


So, we started writing our letter. As the first thing, we introduced our gang. We wrote the way they have thrown away the chits and, conveyed our happy to get in touch with them. After that, we asked certain things about them along with the details of their trip. However, we wrote the letter nicely with soft words and, it resembles the inner thoughts of an innocent girl though we were not an innocent gang

Finally, it was a letter with a few pages. Then the next problem was the details of the address that we need to mention to get their response. Those days our parents checked the letters that received to us. So, we could not give our home addresses. Therefore, we decided to give the address of a boarding place where one of our friends stayed. After finalizing all, we posted our letter happily. After a couple of days, our friend came to us with a big envelope as we expected. We thought that there were about four to five pages at least by looking at the outside

Though there was a hurry, we had to find out a suitable place to read it safely. So, everybody came up with many suggestions and, finally, we agreed to read it in our school washroom. At that time, we identified that they have written the letter with some rubbish words. It was the best rubbish language, I think. They wrote lots of bad things that cannot even read. Apart from that, they drew some matching pictures for those horrible bad words. I think they tried to visualize it as that rubbish language was specific to them. But we all laughed and read. However, this incident could avoid us from silly things. 

Finally, nobody liked to keep that letter. Therefore, we shredded and flushed it in the toilet. However, it was fun for us to recall it and, laugh for a couple of days. As we introduced each other in the letter, they also replied to us separately. It was the most crucial thing as everybody had to read those rubbish things written for themselves. Later on, we used some of that stuff to embarrass each other. However, it was a shame for us and, we never expect such a response as we wrote a polite letter to those idiots.

After that, the next incident happened because of a letter when I was helping one of my friends. Those days there was a famous newspaper for young fellows and, there was a separate page to identify new friends. There was a small description of each one along with their contact details and snap. So, one of my friends wanted to write a letter to a smart boy


He was a handsome guy as per the published photo. I wrote a letter on behalf of my friend because her handwriting was not nice much. So, I wrote what she said, and we did not forget to include some lovely quotes and songs to impress him. After that, I brought the letter as my friend had some sports practice in the afternoon. So, I kept it in the inner pocket of my bag to minimize the risk. Finally, I brought the letter home. At that time, my sister was in the room when I was keeping my bag. I followed up a safe manner to keep my bag on the table.


After that, I had a bath and, had lunch as usual. Nothing has happened, and everything went well. As usual, I had a small nap also and, then my father asked me to come for a while. Then I could understand that it got caught up and, I thought that because of my father's voice tone. It has been changed and, it was a bit lower than the other days. My thought has proved once I saw my sister there. She was sitting next to him, and she smiled happily. Though I did not afraid as it did not belong to me, I embarrassed a lot because of its contents. I hope my father read the entire letter. 

However, it was a big victory for my sister. After a long time, she could inform my fault with evidence and, she thought that my good image was over. Without telling about the letter, my father asked whether they do not love me or not. That was his very first question and, I said that they are loving parents. Then he asked why did I look for the love of somebody at this age. After that, I told everything about the letter, and my father trusted me. At that time, my sister was miserable as it was not the thing that she expected.

However, that letter was thrown away because my dad asked me not to keep it. Then my father explained the fault I did kindly. Once I told everything to my friend, she said that she has done this kind of things many times successfully. But this was my first time and, it was a blast.




Later on, I fall in love with someone and, it has been just loving thoughts in my heart. However, he did not even know about this as I did not show it. But it was an honest love I ever felt.


There was a small problem in his shoulders and, others used several nicknames because of that issue. However, he was my love and, I did not worry about his shoulders. Finally, when I knew that he has a girlfriend, it was shocking news for me. At that time, I built my dreams up to marriage and, there were a few children also. I could not bear up the inner feeling I had and, it was like a burn. I did not experience it before. There were a few friends who had breakups. I listened to their worries several times and, I advised them with some solutions also. But I never think seriously. So, regularly I wrote some letters to him to reduce my pain. But I never posted, and I just kept those with me. I wrote some poems to decorate those letters.

Finally, as usual, my sister read one letter and, after that, I did not want to continue it anymore. I thought that she was the barrier to every shit. However, I was thinking about that person and, I could not avoid it though I stopped writing for him. One day, I took a photograph for the identity of my higher studies and, I could not believe my dull look. That damn sorrow showed in my face. Then I took a decision to change my mind. However, it took a reasonable time to reset my mind back to normal





#blogger #bloggers #blogging #blog #writingcommunity #spreadlove #writerlift #reader #love #letter #truth #affair #joy #sorrow #depression #anxiety #mentalhealth #boyfriend #girlfriend #sister #parents #school #fun #

24 comments:

  1. A fascinating discussion is definitely worth comment. I do think that you
    need to publish more about this topic, it might not be
    a taboo matter but generally folks don't speak about these issues.
    To the next! All the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Thanks for your response. Sorry for the late reply. There was a issue in viewing comments.

    Sure. I will come up with more. Thank you very much, dear friend. Your thoughts are the most valuable thing for continuing this conversation.

    Have a nice day !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this piece of writing is nice, my younger sister is analyzing such
    things, so I am going to inform her. Ahaa,
    its fastidious conversation concerning this piece of writing at this place at this weblog, I have read all that, so now me also commenting at this place.
    I have been browsing online greater than three hours lately,
    yet I by no means discovered any fascinating article like yours.
    It is pretty worth sufficient for me. Personally, if
    all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you probably did, the
    net will be much more useful than ever before.
    http://alienware.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been browsing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.

    It’s pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be a lot more useful than ever before.

    Hey would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're utilizing?
    I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different internet browsers
    and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.

    Can you recommend a good hosting provider at a honest price?
    Thanks a lot, I appreciate it! These are really impressive ideas in regarding blogging.
    You have touched some fastidious things here. Any way keep up wrinting.
    http://nestle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a
    entirely different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design.
    Wonderful choice of colors! Hey there would you mind stating which blog platform
    you're using? I'm going to start my own blog in the near future but
    I'm having a tough time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm
    looking for something unique. P.S Sorry for getting off-topic but I had to ask!
    bookmarked!!, I like your site! http://nestle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your kind responses buddies...😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic points for the most part, just was given a whole new
    website reader. Whatever could possibly most people propose with regards to your personal provide that you simply launched a week backwards?
    Any sort of favorable?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the valuable information you provide for your articles.
    I'll bookmark your blog and check again right here regularly.
    I am reasonably sure I will learn plenty of new
    stuff proper here! Best of luck for the next!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your responses dear buddies...
    Thanks for reading my blog. Hope you enjoyed the posts.
    Have a great day dear... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Dear, are you really visiting this web page daily, if
    so afterward you will without doubt obtain good know-how.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit
    and sources back to your weblog? My blog site is in the exact same niche as yours and my users would truly benefit from
    a lot of the information you present here. Please let me know
    if this okay with you. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi buddy, thanks for your response. Im in the process of monetizing the site. So, copied contents will breach their policies.hope you can understand the situation.
    Have a great day dear...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hеllo, i think that i noticed you vsited my weblog thus
    i got here to go bak the want?.I É‘m attempting to
    in fіnding issues to improve my web site!I assume itts good enough to ᥙse some of your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Its good to know that this was useful for you. Thanks for commenting here.
      Hope you enjoyed blog. Have a great day dear buddy... :)

      Delete
  14. I absolutely love your blog and find many of your post's to be
    exactly what I'm looking for. Does one offer guest writers to write content for you?

    I wouldn't mind creating a post or elaborating on a lot of the subjects you write in relation to here.
    Again, awesome site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your response dear buddy.. Can I have your email? Then I can contact you whenever necessary. Hope you enjoyed blog. Have a great day dear... :)

      Delete
  15. I'm impressed, I must say. Seldom do I come across a blog that's both educative and interesting, and let
    me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. The issue is something
    not enough people are speaking intelligently about.

    Now i'm very happy that I stumbled across this during my hunt for something concerning
    this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, I'm so glad about your response as I got to know that this was a helpful article for you. Thanks for reading and commenting here. Your kind feedback encouraged me to work on more. Thanks again and have a nice day dear friend... :)

      Delete
  16. Spot on with this write-up, I truly feel this website needs a lot more attention. I'll probably be returning to see more, thanks for the advice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading my blog and commenting here dear. Hope you enjoyed the blog.. Really appreciate your time..
      Have a nice day... :)

      Delete
  17. Because 5 servers are united into HA Hyper-V cluster, which means that as much as 50
    digital machines could be running probably on every host during VM migration (failover).
    The general objective of the Hyper-V Network Virtualization is
    to make sure customers can convey their own IP
    Addresses and community topologies and enable easier
    transfer of buyer workloads to a shared IaaS cloud.
    However, if the virtual machines can move between these servers, we’ll need one
    other set of 2×8 licenses (offering that 4 VMs may be
    run concurrently on every server). In case you
    bought eight licenses of Windows Server 2019 Standard and licensed all the physical server cores, you're allowed to run up to 2 VMs
    with a Windows Server on a licensed bodily host. For instance, for 2 separate single processor bodily
    servers with two digital machines on every of them,
    we’ll want 2×8 Windows Server Standard licenses.
    In Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter - you can run an infinite
    variety of digital machines on a single bodily host
    (recall that such virtual machines can be simply activated utilizing the AVMA - Automatic Virtual Machine Activation).
    The Windows Server 2016/2019 Standard license also means that you can run up to two
    VMs with Windows Server on the identical physical host.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey, Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm also tweeting manually. Good thought. However, you can schedule your posts using "Tailwind". It has some smart options to automate your work load. Great day... :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a friend
    who had been conducting a little research on this.
    And he actually ordered me breakfast simply because I discovered it for
    him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!!
    But yeah, thanks for spending time to discuss this subject here
    on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey.... You all are nice guys... Please give my regards to your friend. I'm so happy about your response. I'm glad to know that my article was an useful one for you all. Thank you very much for reading, interest and time. Have a nice day all.... Love you all .. :)

      Delete