Monday, February 18, 2019

18.0 Enjoy Your Own Cup Of Tea In A Huge Cup (And Vomit, My Tea Buddies...).


There are a lot of stories about Milk Tea. I could say that those have been adding one by one to my life stories because of the favor I had for Milk Tea. Milk tea is one of my favorite beverages since childhood. However, my parents said to me that, I did not like to drink milk powder when my mother was feeding me. I vomited it. Though I was a kid, I think, I could select the most precious thing. Lol... So, I drank my mother's milk for three years. Those days, I used to drink milk tea only if it has prepared by my mother or 'Renuka.





Later on, I did not drink plain tea for a long time. I thought it as a useless beverage, which does not have any taste or nutrition. I began drinking plain tea when I was studying a three-months computer course after advanced level exams. That institute gave plain tea around 10.30 a.m. for all the students and, I also used to have plain tea with my friends. That was the start and, plain tea added to my beverage list. 


However, I believe it gave additional energy and power. Especially when you sit in front of a computer for a long time. Sometimes it might apply to all professionals. As I just started my writing stuff, now also I can drink a cup of tea to energize today startup. A few hours back, I had a cup of tea and, it was the second one for today. However, drink sugarless tea if you would like to have many. 

Though our country is very famous for Tea, it is not an easy thing to buy quality Tea for us and, it's price also very high. So, the majority of our people are drinking low-quality tea by exporting high-quality tea to other countries. I cannot figure out the exact reason for that situation, though I am a tea lover. 



A cup of milk tea prepared by mother in the morning was the energy drink in the school days. My mother always gave me a full cup of milk tea upon my request. I used a big teacup. Actually, it was a big tea mug. 


Those days, I was shy to show my tea mug to others as it was a big one. I thought that it would show my greediness to food. However, it was correct regarding milk tea. Therefore, I always made sure of the capacity of the cup I want. The main concern I had was the capacity of the mug when buying a new one. There are certain factors to consider before switching to the new teacup. However, I did not forget to compare the new one with the previous one as well. It is like a process. Though I received many teacups as gifts for the new year, acceptance has done after a thorough checkup. Therefore, every time I had an outdated, not alluring huge tea mug because of my selection criteria. 



In school days, I did not like to prepare and have my cup of tea because of the quality of the taste. However, I had to work on it when my mother was not at home. In such a situation only, I prepared tea for me. This incident happened when I was studying for my advanced level exam.



My mother used to give me a milk tea flask when I was doing studies at night. She asked me to drink it once I feel sleepy. But I thought at what time I should have the first cup of tea when starting night studies. So, it was one motivation fact for me apart from one radio channel I listened to when studying.  Then time to time I checked whether the time has arrived to drink tea in the flask. Once tea finished in the bottle, then I stopped studying as well and, went to sleep. The entire energy for studies depends on that tea flask. Lol... 

So, one day I had to make tea for myself when my mother was not at home. I prepared my night tea with all the skills and, put it into the flask to drink when studying. So, as usual, I started drinking my own tea on planned time after a few minutes. As usual, I filled the entire mug. But I could not drink all because of the taste and, it was not nice.


However, I did not want to throw away my effort.  Therefore, I poured back the rest of the tea into the flask and, kept for next turn. As usual, I had a few cups of tea though it was not nice because I did not want to waste the effort that I put for the preparation. That was the feeling I had to finish it, and nothing else. 

As usual, after a couple of hours, I went to sleep, and I felt damn lethargic like faintish when I was going to bed. Though I thought that I could have a deep sleep, it was a dream and, I woke up as my stomach was annoying me. I could not sleep for more than three hours. I felt like somebody was walking in the stomach and, trying to come out through my mouth. Then again, I tried to sleep and, see. However, it did not work and, I frightened once I felt some salty in my mouth. I realized that was a clue of vomiting and, I did not want to bear up that torment. So, again, I went to bed to avoid vomiting and, tried to sleep. 


However, it did not work at all and, I vomited three to four times till morning. I lost all the energy and, walked to the bathroom like a dummy. In the morning, my father asked 'Shall I prepare a cup of tea for you with coffee?.  At that time, I wanted to vomit again when hearing the name of 'Milk Tea. So, I asked for a coffee without milk. This was fun for my school friends once I told 'Tea and Vomit' story to them. They asked me not to prepare beverages for them once they visit our home.


My Mug...





#blogger #bloggers #blogging #blog #writingcommunity #spreadlove #writerlift #reader #aunty #boardinghouse #friends #fun #happy #memories #milk #tea #parents #school #father #mother #vomit #studies #night #plask #dummy #mug

41 comments:

  1. It is in point of fact a nice and helpful piece of information. I'm happy that you shared this useful information with us.
    Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind response and sorry for the delay. There was an issue in viewing comments.
      It is my pleasure dear buddy. I will come up with useful contents in future posts as well.

      Thanks again. Have a great day..!

      Delete
  2. I like this website because so much useful material
    oon here : D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind response and sorry for the delay. There was an issue in viewing comments.
      It is my pleasure dear buddy. I will come up with useful contents in future posts as well.

      Thanks again. Have a great day..!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plezse keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind response and sorry for the delay. There was an issue in viewing comments.

      It is my pleasure dear buddy. Sure..

      Thanks again. Have a great day..!

      Delete
  5. Hi there to every body, it's my first go tto see oof this webpage; this webpage contains amazing
    and really excellent dta in support of readers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind response and sorry for the delay. There was an issue in viewing comments.

      Thanks for your kind response and recommendation. I'm so lucky to receive your positive comments.

      Have a great day dear buddy ..!

      Delete
  6. Muchas gracias por la informacion de esta noticia , me ha resultado atrayente para mi sitio
    , espero poder aplicar, genial post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi buddy, I think the language is Spanish. I know little. Hope you could refer certain things from my blog and, it is good to know that my post helps you.

      Have a great day dear..

      Delete
  7. Would love to perpetually gget updated outstandding web blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind response and sorry for the delay. There was an issue in viewing comments.

      Thanks for your kind response..

      Have a great day dear buddy ..!

      Delete
  8. Ohh, its fastidious discussion about this article here at this web site, I
    have read all that, so now me also commenting at this place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind response and sorry for the delay. There was an issue in viewing comments.

      I will come up with more interesting stuff. Have a great day dear buddy ..!

      Delete
  9. I just wanted to thank you again for this amazing website you have developed
    here. It truly is full of ideas for those who are seriously interested in that subject, especially this very post.

    You really are all so sweet and also thoughtful of others plus reading the blog posts is a fantastic delight if you ask me.
    And exactly what a generous treat! Jeff and I really have pleasure making use of your tips in what we need to do in a few days.
    Our collection of ideas is a mile long and tips will certainly
    be put to great use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind response. It is good to know that this information is helpful for you all. It is my pleasure. Appreciate and respect your genuine response.

      Thanks again and Have a great day dear buddy ..!

      Delete
  10. Hі there, I want to subscribe for this web site to take most up-to-date սpdates, thereforе whhere
    can i do it please assist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear.. Thanks for your response and thanks for following up my blog. You can do that via Email subscription and it is available in the right hand side menu. Under the Blog archive.
      Have a great day dear buddy...😊

      Delete
  11. Thank yоu for sharing your info. I truly appreciate үour efforts annd I am waiting for your next post thank you once aɡain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your response dear buddy.. Ill come up with my next post soon. Thanks for reading my blog..
      Have a great day dear..🙂

      Delete
  12. Admirinng tһe hard ԝork you put into your site and іn depth information you present.
    It's good to come across a blog every once in a whіle thatt isn't the same old rehasһed information. Ꮤonderful read!
    I'vе bookmarked your site and I'm includіng your RSS feeds to my
    Google account.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thanks for your response and thanks for understanding my effort on this. Hope you enjoyed the blog.
      Have a great day dear buddy... :)

      Delete
  13. I'm sure several other web-site managers must take this
    website just as one version, incredibly neat fantastic uncomplicated style, in addition to the articles and other content.
    You’re knowledgeable through this subject!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your response dear.. your kind feedback gives me a courage to work on more. Hope you enjoyed the blog.
      Have a great day dear.. :)

      Delete
  14. I lіke it when folkks get together and
    share opinions. Great website, stick with it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi dear,Thanks for commenting here and reading my blog. Thanks again. Hope you enjoyed the post. Have a great day buddy.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ηey very nice site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazinng .. I'll bookmark your websiitе аnnd take the feeds alѕo?

    I'm glad to find so many helpful informatіon right here in the submit, we need work outt more tеchniqᥙeѕ on this regard, tһank ʏou for sharing.
    . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thank you very much for your kind response and it is good start for my week. Thanks again for reading my blog. Hope you enjoyed the blog.
      Have a great day buddy... :)

      Delete
  17. I was able to find good informatfion from your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy for your feedback. Its good to know that this was a helpful post for you. Thanks for your time. Nice day dear... :)

      Delete
  18. Nice post. I was сheϲking continuously this blog and I am
    impressed! Extremely helpful info speckfically the last рart :
    ) I care for such info a lot. I was looking
    for this particular informatioon for a long time.
    Thannk yyou and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Thank you very much for your response and I really appreciate your time. Thanks again for your kind feedback and wishes.
      Have a great day dear... :)

      Delete
  19. This excellent website truly has all of the information and facts I wanted about this subject and didn't know who to ask.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, Thanks for your kind feedback and recommendation. I'm glad to know that this is a useful thing for you. Thanks again. Great day... :)

      Delete
  20. Because the admin of this web page is working, no uncertainty very quickly it will be well-known, due to its
    quality contents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear, Thank you very much for your kind feedback and recommendation. I hope you enjoyed the post. I'm so glad about your response. Thanks again for your time and interest. Great day... :)

      Delete
  21. this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot! Buy 0 fruit sugar juice online

    ReplyDelete
  22. We'd love for you to try our tea and review them on your blog. Perhaps you would be interested in our chaga mushroom tea

    ReplyDelete
  23. Are you an entrepreneur wanting to achieve success? By having your brand name professionally created, customers are sure to remember your brand name. Truly a great investment for the success of a business. nitro coffee machine

    ReplyDelete